Male Strippers Fucking Thread

danielblack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would love to see more vids of male strippers fucking girls. Here's a great one from black cock church:

BLACK COCK CHURCH

It looks pretty amateur and genuine unlike some of the vids you see like partyhardcore, if anybody has got any other vids like this please post

D_Havernaugh Harrydik

Experimental Member
Media
We should all accept our destiny instead of spewing out hate. One of the reasons why racism still exists is due to the fact that the white man feels inferior because his penis is smaller than most black men’s dicks. How can you ever blame the brothas for being blessed by God with huge cocks and strong bodies? Accept the facts and learn to appreciate the pleasure a black man can bring to a woman of any color.

danielblack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Started this thread almost a year ago now, didn't really intend it to become a thread about black guys v white guys (although I do enjoy watching black guys fuck, they got such panache) so let me try and move it back to where I intended it to be at the start - strippers fucking.

It's Party Hardcore, probably not the real deal, but some of the girls are chubby enough (still hot) to be amateurs so who the fuck knows? Okay probably not I know, but still fun. Let me know what you think and post links to vids too please:

Party.hardcore.54 - XVIDEOS.COM

playerclient

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Started this thread almost a year ago now, didn't really intend it to become a thread about black guys v white guys (although I do enjoy watching black guys fuck, they got such panache) so let me try and move it back to where I intended it to be at the start - strippers fucking.

It's Party Hardcore, probably not the real deal, but some of the girls are chubby enough (still hot) to be amateurs so who the fuck knows? Okay probably not I know, but still fun. Let me know what you think and post links to vids too please:

Party.hardcore.54 - XVIDEOS.COM

Party Hardcore is staged. Not to say their vids can't be hot, but they are not real.

Thanks for your original post.

danielblack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I agree playerclient, they're fake, but a lot of fun to watch. Makes it hornier to suspend your disbelief while you watch though haha...

I'm pretty sure that the first post, the black guy from South America and the girl, is real, but again maybe I'm being ridiculously naive :p

Here's another you might enjoy:

Party Hardcore 1 - Spankwire.com