male strippers gone wild

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HA!!! DAYUM!!! That was absolutely insane...although I'm pretty sure he landed on her outstretched hands and I'm positive that weight dropped on outstretched hands hurts pretty damn bad. LOL!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
:eek: He told me I was special!!! :rolleyes:

Um, ok, I dunno WHY I thought this, but here in Cali, we had a round of stupid (and shot down) laws, where there had to be 6 FEET of distance between strippers and clients, and a bunch of non-touching stuff. I just wonder where the two are ever allowed to actually touch. Usually, it's "look only".

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
that shit happens at my house in basement every year...but the friends of my girlfriend call me a muthafuckin' freak...as a matter of fact on the 20th of october the strip dude "the mighty tank"will be trowin his dick in all kinds of female faces in my basement..and to top it off before he can come out and dance and get his cock worshipped...he has to get sucked/jerked before he can dance..and the women break their necks to get the chance to do it for him...what a life.

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am sure she enjoyed getting thrown around like a 400 LB ragdoll, meanwhile have to put a strangers whipcream covered dick in your mouth while hundreds look on...my idea of a great time...:rolleyes: