Male strippers who show the entire package

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by granite1, Feb 6, 2007.

1. granite1

granite1 Member

Albums:
    Do any female members get excited when they attend a strip show and see the guy become visibly aroused? Or is the whole event a wee bit tacky?

2. Principessa

Gold Member

I always thought I would love it but once there I didn't.
    Maybe I was at the wrong club. More likely, it's because most of the guys were clearly gay. Kinda squelches the fantasy element.

I know guys who go to strip clubs and get even more turned on if they find out the woman is a lesbian, but I've never seen that work in reverse.

3. granite1

granite1 Member

Albums:
    Yes its something that seems to have changed over the years. Originally it was just a piece of fun but there are women in my office who - like myself - appear perfectly respectable - but when thrown into a situation when a well endowed guy is showing his package become almost unrecognisible. It shows the power of an erection is quite strong. Perhaps that's why, certainly before the Internet, it was almost impossible to see a full blown erection; certainly in Scotland and the UK.

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

OMG... it would be so much hotter if they guys were clearly gay... I couldn't even imagine.. I'd have to go home and jump someone....

5. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Sorry to burst everyones bubble, but male strippers DO NOT get to be onstage with a hard on!
    1. It's against the law in most states that allow males to dance.
    2. No club owner wants to lose his/her liquor license, behind that which
    could be avoided.
    3. The guys that I have worked with, usually have someone to come back stage to take care of them before a show so they will look bigger and hang longer, perhaps not all the way {taken care of } but a little bit suffices!
    4. If you can't control it, you can't be on stage!!

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Fun wrecker... :p ;)

7. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There is very little that is masculine about prancing about on stage in a thong. The problem with many of the male dancers is that they are trying to emulate how female dancers perform. The results are not very appealing.

8. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

all the male strippers i've seen have a comedic aspect, the male body just isn't as gently curvy as the female body and doesn't have its grace so when they're naked dancing they look kinda pratty

9. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

"someone to come back stage" (one of the most sought after jobs in theater -- the fluffer!):wink:

10. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

I know, I killed enerybody's fantasy!* laughing uproariously!
    But the guys I worked with, in Toronto, I noticed within the first week
    "Mr. Big" was suddenly twirling a negligee' and using some of my steps!
    At first I was flattered and then the more I watched, the more I hated that he stole most of my show! He now performs right here in Boston at Alex's!
    He stuffs his g-string with a puppet which everyone thinks is him! At the end he whips it out and ooh-la-la! it a frog! I don't know why he does that, tho' it is funny he has a huge cock anyway,but you can't let males strip in Ma.!!
    Oh! I forgot to add, in this club on Younge st. in Toronto the men are downstairs and the women upstairs, just to clarify how he saw my act!

11. granite1

granite1 Member

Albums:
    I remember switching on to a late night tv show and being confronted by a band of black strippers. Now it became clear in this documentary, that they were not your usual type of strippers. Oh ho no, they went all the way. But the memory of this programme lies in the face of a young woman who had this great hulk of a man, waving his cock (contained in a black sock), so as to allow it to be broadcast I suppose. The camera moved away and focussed on her face when he revealed himself. Honestly, her jaw just about fell off her face! An absolutely priceless moment.....goodness knows what happened after. I'm afraid that mainstream tv is not ready for a full blown erection; at least not in Scotland or the UK.

12. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

In my small town... the male 'rippers only come around twice a year.. so all you guys with regulars... are lucky.

13. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    Didn't you see 'A Girl's Guide To 21st Century Sex' on Channel 5 a couple of months ago?
    There were plenty of erections shown there.

14. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

all you have to do to see how women act is go to the pics in my thread pics of my girlfriend's sex toy/male-stripper party....those pics are worth more than a thousand words. those women go berzerk over this guy tank!
    my girlfriend has him dance in our basement of our house like 2-3 times a year for her parties...insane..

15. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Looks like you should be dancing for them...

16. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

well...those days are over...i made a deal with my girlfriend that all i can show is pics or the xxx home videos i made with other girls before we got together...i think she shows my pics more than i do,cause all of her friends/family always ask her if what i got in my pants is real(lol)

17. rubberwilli

rubberwilli Member

Albums:
    Now that I am older, my biggest disappointment with strippers and why I don't like going to see male strippers is that you get all worked up about what? You can't have it and they only like you for the money. When I was in college I loved seeing strippers because there was a fantasy and on two occasions I did get the stripper at the end of the night. But that was 12 years ago, and it's not so easy or desirable now.

That and you'll end up ruining your clothes when they rub up against you in their baby oil.

I'd rather hit a bathhouse for the evening where I can see the merchandise and have fun with it all in one fell swoop!

18. submit452

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hell yes!! Honey, its all about the boner.

19. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    I realize this question is somewhat for the woman's pt. of view but...
    I once I got talked into and agreed to dance and strip at a private party for a small group of women by my step-bro. for $$$.
    I was young, dumb and needed the money
    I had no idea really what or how to do it. All I know, when I got down to having just a joc-strip on, one female pulled it completely down around my
    ankles while I was trying to dance...they were off the chain.
    I got out of there as fast as I could. I'm sure I left some money behind that fell out of my joc-strip... I didn't care.:eek:
    The hostess came to me and my step-bro at a later date, and said how sorry she was that they got out of hand and gave me $50.00 more which I took.
    But I'll never and have never did that again.
    I think it takes a male with some real experience to do this kind of thing just as it takes a special kind of woman to be a female stripper...pretty much the same avenues to me...but not so tackey if you enjoy it (whatever)...women have a right to indulge seeing men do this as much as men indulege seeing them do it...we can get carried away the same way too:wink: . I might add, generally, men become more visibly arosused than women in most given cases...give and take the situations.
    Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!
    Whopper-lee:smile:

20. hotrob69

hotrob69 New Member

I had the "pleasure" of working a few parties for some female friends as a stripper and all were held in one of the girl's apartments. A lot more goes on in a party like that then in a public club that has to obey the laws or be out of business.

Draft saved Draft deleted