Male strippers who show the entire package

Tshandy

Just Browsing
Media
Wee bit is NOT a phrase one should use on LPSG. you a an effin english twit?

Women will respond to the weenie in various ways. They are individuals. When a performer whips wanker out some will wither. others will whinny. and some, bless their holes, will open wide. and elmer fudd types will wun away.

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
[quote=rubberwilli;720151]When I was in college I loved seeing strippers because there was a fantasy and on two occasions I did get the stripper at the end of the night. But that was 12 years ago, and it's not so easy or desirable now.

quote]

looking at your pix in the gallery, i would say the strippers you went home with were pretty damn lucky!! grin!

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry to burst everyones bubble, but male strippers DO NOT get to be onstage with a hard on!
1. It's against the law in most states that allow males to dance.
2. No club owner wants to lose his/her liquor license, behind that which
could be avoided.
3. The guys that I have worked with, usually have someone to come back stage to take care of them before a show so they will look bigger and hang longer, perhaps not all the way {taken care of } but a little bit suffices!
4. If you can't control it, you can't be on stage!!

Not true in Washington D.C they dance and swing their junk all over the place.

brendabos

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wee bit is NOT a phrase one should use on LPSG. you a an effin english twit?

Women will respond to the weenie in various ways. They are individuals. When a performer whips wanker out some will wither. others will whinny. and some, bless their holes, will open wide. and elmer fudd types will wun away.

Wee is a Scottish word.....so he's not an English twit...perhaps you are the twit for not knowing that Edinburgh is in Scotland not England!!

Detroit Rick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I live accross from Windsor, Canada and I know women that have seen the men dance over there and I ws told they were quite hard and touching was going on for sure! I knew one woman that drove alimo to strip joints over there and she filled me in as have other girls that enjoyed their fun over there. The girls are totally nude too, which we men all love. Lots a hot French-Canadain girls! Its called the "Windsor Ballet!"

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I know that the it is usually illegal for men to have erections when dancing (not sure about a semi-erection LOL).

That said, I think that male strip joints for women and gay men are bothered less by law enforcement than their female counterparts.

It's true that loads of males strippers pop a semi-erection, put on a cock ring and then point their cocks downwards. That way, it doesn't look a proper erection.:biggrin1:

Reactions: NYguy10

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Do any female members get excited when they attend a strip show and see the guy become visibly aroused? Or is the whole event a wee bit tacky?

Swinging Richards in Atlanta was a blast. The dancers were male but the patrons were men and women. The patrons were not to touch the dancers but the dancers were free to do as they pleased - if you paid the right price that is. A good time was had by all.:smile: