Male Strippers

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by CommandoInTheBuff, Oct 24, 2010.

1. CommandoInTheBuff

CommandoInTheBuff Active Member

Albums:
    Recently the idea of becoming a male stripper has become very attractive to me. But there are a few question I have about it, my main concern is the dancing part, how exactly do you go from clothed to naked while dancing?
    Videos I found online have the guys in just their underwear.

Should I shave? I don't have a lot of body hair too begin with, just my legs and pubes. I'm willing to shave them if I have to, but is it necessary?

How muscular do you have to be? I have a skinny(almost athletic) body type, how buff do I have to become?

What about erections? The videos I find on line have the guys going around and getting blow jobs/sex form the girls, I read that these are special parties made for the videos, I wouldn't want to work in a club like that anyway.
    I am able to get an erection in front of a crowd of people, but with all the dancing it might go down.

Again on dancing, if anyone can find a video of a guy doing his routine from start to finish, it would be greatly appreciated.

2. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not sure what the rules are in Jamaica... but I wouldn't be allowing people to give me blowjobs on stage (STD's etc).

You dance around the stage in your routine, and you slowly tease the crowd by taking off your shorts (If its allowed in your area). Its all about anticipation that drives people wild.

If you get an erection its a plus...but I wouldn't allow people to be sucking/fucking your cock on stage - not safe.

3. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    The high paid guys at the top clubs are buff or if average, extremely handsome. There are "skinny" guys at the lower priced clubs. More muscles = more money.

4. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:

Every one has different taste, but a lot of male strippers you see aren't too handsome facially-speaking. The muscles seem to be the main physical attribute sought after; but, again, different clubs may get a bit lax on the muscular physique requirement for a very well-hung dude, or an extremely handsome one, provided his body is normal-looking.:biggrin1:

I thought about stripping, but I'd prefer to wear tighty whities, and not a g-string. :eek:

5. CommandoInTheBuff

CommandoInTheBuff Active Member

Albums:

Yeah, like I said, I wouldn't work in a club like that.
    But about the dancing part, I can find much videos of guys doing their routine. Iv'e learned a few move and now I look less awkward in front of my mirror. But I can't do a whole song.

6. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

FYI there are male & female stripper sites online if you want to check out people's routines. Just google "male strippers". Good luck.

7. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    Has anybody seen the straight male stripper site "Dancing Bears". It is very hot!

Clothed Women Naked Men fetish gets my peter harder than a rock.

8. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think that male strippers are a turn-on for a lot of folks on LPSG. Perhaps many of them aren't too well-hung!:wink:

9. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

10. B_tomjain

B_tomjain New Member

Male stripper make the party more interesting.It is a right choice to hire the male stripper for party.Fun is a goal to hire the male stripper.

phoenix strippers[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

11. diegozone

diegozone Member

I like duo or more male strippers with interaction between the guys.

Make's me hard

12. DustinGregg

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted