Male strippers

D_Harry_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
Guys - how do you feel about your girls going to male strip shows? I've always had a bit of a thing about it ever since an ex confessed that she grabbed a stripper's cock and had a bit of a play with it whilst we were going out, just because, as she said "it was so big!".

My current girlfriend is going on a hen-night (batchelorette party for those across the pond) next week. I'm encouraging her to do whatever she likes.

Girls - how common is it to have a feel or so?

Reactions: GokaiMakai2468

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys - how do you feel about your girls going to male strip shows? I've always had a bit of a thing about it ever since an ex confessed that she grabbed a stripper's cock and had a bit of a play with it whilst we were going out, just because, as she said "it was so big!".

My current girlfriend is going on a hen-night (batchelorette party for those across the pond) next week. I'm encouraging her to do whatever she likes.

Girls - how common is it to have a feel or so?

My wife has been to a couple of these male strip shows with her friends and by all accounts they enjoyed themselves. On one occasion they sat near the front to get a good look at the guy’s dicks and during the course of the evenings entertainment was invited to stroke the dick of one of the strippers. She had a few drinks by then and was in the swing of things and instinctively put out her hand and grabbed it. She later confessed to me she also licked some frothy cream of his dick but claims she never took him in her mouth. Would I have minded if she had? Probably not provided it didn’t go too far.

Blackbeard

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend (and her friends) go to strip clubs for the occassional fun night out with the girls or for batchelorette parties. It doesn't bother because it usually get's her pretty horny and by the time she makes it home she's ready for some fun. I don't care that she would touch one of the performers... because, let's be honest, if I got to a strip club she'd be wise to expect that I might want to touch some things without taking it any further than that.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex used to do that, and I really don't mind. I"m not very possessive, and it's such a detached activity. There is no relationship. No conversation. No intimacy, and no future. In fact, the whole environment is set up so women can misbehave in the most sterile and safe environment possible. In fact the main issue seems to be showing her friends how much of a badgirl she is. So even if she does put his dick in her mouth there is no personality attached to it. It might as well be a plastic dick.

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't understand why, but I find it a turn on. I encourage my GF to do it. Even though she hasn't, but I like seeing a womans instincts take control sometimes, and in a place like a strip bar, as it was mentioned above, there's not much that can happen really. Anyway, I always enjoy the stories.

D_Harry_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
My girlfriend told me about the stripper last night. She said he was hung and that she had a quick grab just to compare girth and weight with me. Apparently he just won! I really wasn't too bothered at all to know about it, it didn't turn me on like i thought it would. Maybe I'm cured?

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An old school mate of mine became a male stripper. He was right into the body builder thing and girls always thought he looked hot. He admitted that he was actually average endowed and used a cock ring to make it seem bigger/thicker.

He was always amazed at how "normal" women became feral as soon as one of the dancers hit the stage and started dancing. He had women grab hm, wank him and suck him off all during the course of a show. It didn't seem to matter what they looked like or appeared to be, any of them could turn into a raving sex pig in a flash.

hardguy

1st Like
Media
i find it really hot that women do this and if my girlfriend did it i wouldn't mind at all. Does anyone have any vids of these shows? Would love to see the women going crazy.