Male swimwear models (Kerri-Anne show)

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yesterday (Feb 6 2008) Mornings With Kerri-Anne replayed a segment where some hot men were modelling swimwear and underwear. There were some long, lingering close-ups on their bulges so I am hoping someone has a clip of this or knows where I can get one. Preferably a downloadable clip.

P.S. I should point out to the non-Aussie members of LPSG that it's an Australian TV show, just in case you were a bit confused.

D

deleted213967

....to think that they were bare-ass feet away from the camera while changing into the next suit...

I am not sure US mainstream TV networks would have shown such extreme close-ups of their bulges.

Snoops

Experimental Member
Media
HOT thanks for the link. I love Andreas, the tall one in the middle. and the one on the left with short dark hair is a hottie too :p

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Almost looks like a 'cup'- has anyone tried this underwear/swim suits?

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The looks, the bods, and the packapants - all rolled into one! How do they do it?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great clip. Certainly displays great goods. Also reinforces the fact that most countries in the world have a more relaxed attitude toward male garb and sexuality.

Well Done my Friends from Down Under.

I appreciate the comment that the swimwear was released now to capture the American Market.

Some people think outside of the box and this is but one great example.

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't loook like those guys, but I have been wanting some underwear that lifts and pushes my balls forward. They are large, low hanging, and I get tired of sitting on them and constantly having to adjust them forward. I have been unable to find underwear that handles that problem--except for a jock. Maybe this is what I need.