Male Tennis Players: Who's hottest?

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pete Sampras is my all time favorite. I know he is no longer playing but wanted to give him some props. He has an amazing hairy body, love it.

Yeah Pete sampras in his prime was incredible: ripped to hell body with fur all over it, gorgeous masculine face and a no-nonsense attitude that some mislabeled as "boring" - a total stud.

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For current players, besides Martin Klizan I'd also have to mention Vasek Pospisil, whose nickname among his fellow Canadian players is horse, apparently.

sukmycock00

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I only watch if its andy roddick or roger fedderer... they both strike my match. Lol

I think Andy Roddick is my all time favorite....my cousin married a guy who looks JUST like him, I gush a little everytime I see him

Reactions: dadi1969

dustdude19

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Boris Becker was great. Use to wear those white shorts and every time he sweated you could see his jockstrap lines across that ass. HOT.

sukmycock00

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah still bigger than Kei though. All the cock is in the next qf - though Ive heard mixed reports about Djokovic. Murray is clearly hung.

I think Nole is avg, but Murray has a monster, nice thick and uncut. The thing dreams are made of lol

sukmycock00

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Completely agree. Though with rafa notoriously small, I think he is the only one of the big 4 with anything to write home about. Oh for the days when Safin and Hewitt swung their monsters in the top 5...

Rads would bottom anyways, can't let that ass go to waste. And I really couldn't care less about Fed....though his load is powerful enough to produce multiple sets of twins lol