male "true bisexuals": as rare as unicorns?

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You really need to work on all the hate that seems to consume you.
-_- I hate you, lol.

If that wasn't a joke, then you're missing the point of my posts. And my hate has transmuted to sadness.

Reactions: 1814

interestedchap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When will people on LPSG stop trying to give definte labels to matters of sexuality? Sexuality is one of the most fluid apsects of our makeup and trying to find a "true" whatever is just plain silly in my eyes.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bisexuals (in varying percentages and the 50/50s) are probably as true as you can get. I doubt them to be rare. I wish that bisexuals were proud enough to declare themselves more often. It would be nice to see better representations of bisexuals and bisexuality.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Okay, now I consider myself bisexual. And to me that means I get turned on by both men and women. I date both men and women (not at the sametime tho). When I was single, I loved having sex with a women and men at the same time. But like most people, I enjoy a commited relationship just like alot of others do. I crave dick and pussy on a daily basis. I look at it this way, I won't limit myself to one or the other. When I was younger I would try to pick one over the other. Gave up on that.

Whenever I talk to others about their bisexuality, it seems so complicated for them. Yet when I think about my bisexuality, it's so :confused: easy and non complicated.:confused: My gf loves that I am bisexual, but is unwilling to engage in sex with me and another guy. I can respect that, as she sees sex as an emotional act between two loving individuals. But I told her to leave the threesome door open in case she changes her mind. She laughed.:rolleyes:

But your situation is indeed very complicated. You agreed to be in a committed monogamous relationship with that woman. She is a straight woman. You are a bisexual man with equal cravings for dick and pussy. She is handling the pussy part of the equation...yet no one is handling the dick part of the equation:confused: but she doesn't want you exploring that other part of the equation because "she feels that 'sex is an emotional act limited to two loving individuals':rolleyes: ". (Heaven forbid, you have the ability to be with many people while having a woman thinking you can ONLY have sex with one person.)

If your girlfriend LOVED your bisexuality...she would allow that mmf threesome happen. At least you let her know that she could be included. You weren't doing things down-low.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't think that a person who is bisexual has to have sex with a person from both sexes regularly to be satisfied. Maybe some bi people are like that, but not all. I know a bisexual man who was in a pretty good relationship with a woman for a period of his life, and he never felt the need to have sex with a man while he was with her. He was happy just to be with her. There wasn't anything she couldn't do for him that a man could other than have him 'blow' her, but he was just as satisfied eating her pussy. They're not together anymore, but they're still good friends and keep in touch.

I'm also bi, but I don't need pussy. I have my man, and he's all I need.