Male underwear, female POV

Women's favorite underwear for hung men?

• Boxers (loose)

Votes: 35 10.7%
  • Boxer briefs (tight)

Votes: 104 31.8%
  • Briefs

Votes: 22 6.7%
  • Fancy things (G-string, thong, bikinis, bodysuits)

Votes: 19 5.8%
  • Men wishing to see the results

Votes: 164 50.2%

• Total voters

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess this is something new, at least I haven't seen anything like this up on this board in the time I've been here. The question, again, is simple: What kind of underwear do the LPSG women like to see on men? Vote for the thing you like to see most, multi-choice is allowed! Now let's see what the women like to see...

GBB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's an interesting poll, Claire, and being male I won't vote and throw the results.

I'll be checking up on it though.

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always wondered this, I will have to keep an eye on this one

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RideRocket offered me the option of adding a link so the results can be checked without voting, so you guys won't have to wait until eternity.

What pleases me is that the kind of undies I like seing best are leading at the moment. Boxer briefs just look great, show the stuff, while they don't look too obtrusive, as for example a thong would.

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looks like I need to go find some boxer briefs...dang. Just got used to and comfortable in boxers:tongue:

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My boyfriend has worn loose boxer shorts since he was 12,this morning he had on a pair of Oscar Meyer weiner boxer shorts,the day before that he wore a pair of Spongebob Squarepants shorts:mad: He has lame taste when it comes to underwear:tongue: But I guess they are good for his sperm count:rolleyes:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BJT said:
Looks like I need to go find some boxer briefs...dang. Just got used to and comfortable in boxers:tongue:

Tsts, honey! This isn't about what's comfortable for men, but what's sexy for women!

My take on boxer briefs is that they leave enough to imagination, and even though looking best on one they don't require a model-shape body, the way G-strings or thongs do. They conceal the crotch, but make it very easily imaginable to my mind, and same goes for the butt ;-9 , which is why I like them.

Preferrably they should be monocolor, printed with fancy things might look funny, but just black or white ones are fine by me.

D

deleted3272

I have had a few girls tell me they prefer guys in boxers cause they arent that revealing so when they pulled them down they got a suprise.:confused: I would have figured the opposite.

SXIGRL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
YUP Boxer Briefs definately. IMO they leave just enough to the imagination without it being a total shock :eek: LOL. I like the cut of them. I do like the buttons up the front look, but I know it can be uncomfortable. I am not overly fond of prints except maybe stripes. Save the silliness for ties and maybe PJs.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I voted for boxer briefs (which are very sexy), but only becuase my preference wasn't there. I'm sure you can all guess what that is...... :wink:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SXIGRL said:
YUP Boxer Briefs definately. IMO they leave just enough to the imagination without it being a total shock :eek: LOL. I like the cut of them. I do like the buttons up the front look, but I know it can be uncomfortable. I am not overly fond of prints except maybe stripes. Save the silliness for ties and maybe PJs.

Well, that is my point. "Sensibly" colored/printed + cut underwear is a lot sexier to me than funny prints. Call me a spoil, but underwear is definitely not the place for comedy: Plain Blue/Black/Grey with a decent print, such as VERTICAL stripes, or differently colored fields, is just the best. Boxer briefs perfectly mirror the attitude I expect from a man: He obviously takes enough care of himself that he won't just put anything on, but he's not overly sensitive to fashion issues. Just the perfect measure of it.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am so happy knowing that my underwear of choice meets the fashion requirements of so many fine women.

Grey, black or white boxer briefs here. Jockey Midways. The only way to fly.

They have a kangaroo pouch that gives for easy access (and much more comfort than the classic "Y" front styles of other styles).