Male underwear, female POV

Women's favorite underwear for hung men?

• Boxers (loose)

Votes: 35 10.7%
  • Boxer briefs (tight)

Votes: 104 31.8%
  • Briefs

Votes: 22 6.7%
  • Fancy things (G-string, thong, bikinis, bodysuits)

Votes: 19 5.8%
  • Men wishing to see the results

Votes: 164 50.2%

• Total voters

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dickman45885 said:
Claire...you forgot commando...but technically it is not underwear....

I didn't forget it, I considered offering that as an option, but then, I didn't put it up on purpose. I wanted to ask about the underwear guys wear daily, especially at times when you're not "on a mission" to get a girl or feeling especially frisky. What underwear is most liked by women. I guess the number of freeballers is low, compared to the options offered above.

But I guess I have some comfort for you: NO underwear is sexy too, as another girl above stated. I agree. But in BDU's or Flight Suits, it's not the best choice to pick.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Edit:

By the way, Lex, YOU can also wear bikinis/thongs/g-strings; it looks terribly hot on you. Three cheers, there aren't many men who can make a bikini look so good on them.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ClaireTalon said:
Edit:

By the way, Lex, YOU can also wear bikinis/thongs/g-strings; it looks terribly hot on you. Three cheers, there aren't many men who can make a bikini look so good on them.

Thanks Sexy. I'd wear ANYthing you told me to, I think.

No, I KNOW I would.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
I have never worn anything under my BDU's, except the mandatory t-shirt, and same goes for the new ACU's, whcih BTW are much more comfortable. Gave up underwear in 'nam...for a grunt nothing but trouble (hot rash, rot and all), but did start again when returned to the world, startched fatigues and khakis just too much.

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I voted for Boxer Briefs-- stylish, fitting and European looking. As for those
JOCKEY Seamfree Boxer Briefs, (a whole thread is devoted to them) they would have to some of the most unflattering briefs I have ever seen. I'm glad they are uncomfortable as they are NOT sexy looking at all!

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dirtyde said:
I voted for Boxer Briefs-- stylish, fitting and European looking. <.>

I'd sign that, but what's "European looking"? I couldn't make out many differences between American and European men, concerning their choice of underwear. The same marvelous discoveries, and the same style catastrophes. Well, I don't dislike those catastrophes, they deliver a good reason to say, "Get out of those, honey!"

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
I'd sign that, but what's "European looking"? I couldn't make out many differences between American and European men, concerning their choice of underwear. The same marvelous discoveries, and the same style catastrophes. Well, I don't dislike those catastrophes, they deliver a good reason to say, "Get out of those, honey!"

Well Claire, I suppose I mean that they are less likely to be emblazoned with symbols of popular culture ie, The Simpsons or South Park.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dirtyde said:
Well Claire, I suppose I mean that they are less likely to be emblazoned with symbols of popular culture ie, The Simpsons or South Park.

Oh god, yes!

Why is it that some men always have this compulsiveness to buy funny underwear? Do they think its contents are so laughable that they have to draw some laughs at least to the wrapping?

Censor those shorts, now!

Decent colors, maybe a decent print, is wonderfully alright. I want to fuck, not to read comic strips.

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mostly wear boxer briefs. The square cut ones from the Gap heh. Mostly solid somewhat wright colors or with stripes. Claire is bag on about how they look and feel. I also sometimes wear boxers or bikini briefs.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ClaireTalon said:
Oh god, yes!

Why is it that some men always have this compulsiveness to buy funny underwear? Do they think its contents are so laughable that they have to draw some laughs at least to the wrapping?

Censor those shorts, now!

Decent colors, maybe a decent print, is wonderfully alright. I want to fuck, not to read comic strips.
You are so right! Good to see your sexy face again Claire!:wink: