Male virgins around here?

LotlBotl

Just Browsing
Media
When you have a big dick, but nobody is there to fuck it, do you really have a big dick?
I think its no funny Situation with me... I never had a girlfriend, never kissed a girl, neer had sex, never had a date... And I'm completely straight... OK, I'm 18, but its very lonely and boring like this...
Anyone here who does the same?

danglybanger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
here here,

Actively working to change it. But part of me is too lazy to really try and honestly kind of repulsed by the prospect. The rest of me however is really, really horny.

My dream is to die renowned throughout the world as the king of the virgins. Then by some chance mishap at the funeral, my cock will be revealed and the world will finally see what it was missing for all those years. My way of getting back at people :biggrin1:

The latter part of that fantasy involves having it mummified, and put on display in the Smithsonian (next to the wright flyer... I'll need a hangar that big) :tongue:

I'm 21 by the way

Slade

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not saying this is you, but for my whole life, whenever I was actively looking, and people could sense it, they sensed my desire as desperation and were turned off.

But when I decided to enjoy being single and dating several men (not sleeping with them, just dating them to see whether they'd suit) I kept meeting interesting men. Met them everywhere. It was truly amazing. Not to mention exhilarating.

Maybe if you were to just concentrate on enjoying life and meeting people, with no pressure and no long-term goal except enjoying yourself, you'd get close to women who are interesting and--even better for you--interested in you.

NCbear

P.S. A hint: If you find a woman interesting, speak up. Say something different, not the tired old cliches. Be entertaining and intriguing without trying too hard--and don't be afraid to laugh at yourself if you make a mistake. [Yes, I have plenty of straight women friends.]

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
LotlBotl said:
I think its no funny Situation with me... I never had a girlfriend, never kissed a girl, neer had sex, never had a date... And I'm completely straight... OK, I'm 18, but its very lonely and boring like this...
Anyone here who does the same?
There are plenty of 18-year-old virgins, and there are at least as many who complain about it. My question is, why don't all of them get together and fuck each other's brains out?

It's like masturbating. We all do it every day, yet we never do it together. Why don't we wank together instead? We could solve a lot of the world's problems that way, methinks.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I lost my virginity when I was 16 (pretty old for a guy in brooklyn). I'm pretty surprised there are still 20-year-old male virgins out there. I don't know anyone over 17 who is (or was) a virgin except my dorky older cousin, "Handjob Harrison". I'm not rediculing you guys but it's definitely rare.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Nitrofiend said:
I lost my virginity when I was 16 (pretty old for a guy in brooklyn). I'm pretty surprised there are still 20-year-old male virgins out there. I don't know anyone over 17 who is (or was) a virgin except my dorky older cousin, "Handjob Harrison". I'm not rediculing you guys but it's definitely rare.

Actually, before you boys go out and slam virgins much longer, you may want to know.. that alot of younger males are actually waiting until they are "ready" for sex. The average age for sex in guys is actually higher than it used to be.

I know more than a few guys who are still virgins at 24.

Pensive Josh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a virgin, and it doesn't really bother me all that much. I'm waiting to have sex until I find a woman that I have a deep connection. Another part of me is really horny and wants to bang anything with a pulse. It's an interesting dichotomy: Penis vs. Brain. :biggrin1:

handcuffsfan4

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yeah im 18 and a virgin. its kinda my fault cuse i have had chances i just never liked the girls who wanted it. i have finaly found the girl who i think im ready for but she is in another state right now. eeh. but whatever we have made out and stuff already but no sex. to me sex is just a physical thing anyways. id rather be inlove than have sex.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Judging by this forum topic, it sounds like dorks have big dicks :p. J/k, I really wasn't quite ready and was a bigger dork than all of you (not my dick, my personality). But at this point I'm definitely cool with having sex :wink:.

danglybanger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
jeff black said:
that alot of younger males are actually waiting until they are "ready" for sex.
oh god, don't lump me in with that category. :rolleyes: I'll take almost anything at this point. Almost. I have no excuse for allowing myself to ecome this pathetic

I've never had even a lobster's chance at the Sizzler of losing my virginity. Women remain woefully disinterested.

Slade

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
juice said:
I was 20 before I lost my virginity. Sometimes great things happen to those who wait.
What was so great about it?

Seriously, I'd love to hear the story!

(That reminds me--did Knight ever write a post after he lost his? I remember that he was going to, and then I left the forum for a while, and came back and looked...)

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
When the opportunity arises to get layed:

Some advice to you virgins from an ex-virgin: learn everything you can about sex, I did this and hid my virginity from my first partner (who was older than me).
Everything went perfectly, I knew exactly what to do, I even gave her an orgasm when she was drunk, which she told me had never happened before.
I had learned so many sexual techniques that I started teaching her new tricks, she never doubted my inexperience.:cool:

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Follow these instructions:
  1. Internet
    • Craigslist
    • Match.com
    • LPSG personals
  2. Message
  3. Meet
  4. Eat (pay)
  5. Charm
  6. Witty remark x6
  7. Chick flick (pay)
  8. Coffee (pay)
  9. Sensitivity
    (i.e. listen, nod, agree)
  10. Take her home
  11. Peck on cheek
  12. Repeat 2-11 x3
  13. On fourth repeat, use tongue
  14. Bingo!
Works every time.

Barely Big

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm very similar to the first poster. I've had 2 girlfriends but broke up with both inside of a week and never so much as held hands. I'm straight, 19 and a virgin. It doesn't bother me all that much either. Oddly enough, earlier I was thinking about how it might bug others, but how I've been managing. Good friends, not in a war zone, comfy living and a family I get along with. Not too shabby.

I'm going to ship off to college soon, so I imagine that's where I'll get my first serious girlfriend and possibly lose my virginity, but I'm not exceptionally eager for the latter. I'd like to, but I think it's stupid that some people think of it as a race.

danglybanger: A virginal Rasputin perhaps? Check out all the articles about his mummified member in a museum. It's frightening/humorous.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel a long post coming...

I'm 20 years old, straight, and male. I lost my virginity when I was 19, to a fat (we're talkin...184lb) chick. Mad for cock she may have been, and wetness-wise and dirty-talk wise it was the best sex of my life. But I regret how far I stooped in that misadventure. I met her on the internet too, in a sex chatroom.

Lesson 1: Hold out, stick to some kind of standards.

I went to uni last September. Three days in, I had sex with a flatmate. The worst one night stand (only one night stand) of my life. I threw up over her, she threw me outside naked where I slept all night.

Lesson 2: Don't do one night stands!

A week (or two) into uni I met a girl in a club. She became my girlfriend. I'm glad for it, but she was the first girl I came across, first girl I chatted to etc.

Lesson 3: Don't take the first girl that comes along, shop around, and evaluate each item

My uncle was telling me, that when I move [somewhere] it'd only take me three days to get a girl. Therein however lies the problem...I need to be more selective. To be honest, although my ex (girl I met at uni in a club) was hot, with a great body and everything, I could do better...

I also recently met a girl from Myspace. Hot, tiny Asian girl. I thought 'yeah'. But I meet her and there's just no spark, or I just don't feel like making any sort of move or anything. I think it's because I went just for the sake of it, wasn't really into it. She could probably sense that too.

I also believe (hope) that something will happen when you least expect it to. Good luck!

And try talking to girls on the street! (not hookers!) Practice talking to women and see if you can get a few numbers.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Barely Big said:
I'm very similar to the first poster. I've had 2 girlfriends but broke up with both inside of a week and never so much as held hands. I'm straight, 19 and a virgin. It doesn't bother me all that much either. Oddly enough, earlier I was thinking about how it might bug others, but how I've been managing. Good friends, not in a war zone, comfy living and a family I get along with. Not too shabby.

I'm going to ship off to college soon, so I imagine that's where I'll get my first serious girlfriend and possibly lose my virginity, but I'm not exceptionally eager for the latter. I'd like to, but I think it's stupid that some people think of it as a race.

You are sweet!:smile:

I feel the same way and the same holds true for me! (Although, I'm gay,
already in college, and 'it' still hasn't happened for me yet.) :(

My problem is that I seem to only like straight guys!:biggrin1::rolleyes::wink:

Still, I'd much rather be a 25 year old virgin than a former 16 year old slut!:tongue: