Male virgins around here?

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BIGMIKE said:
Im 29 and still a virgin. I hate it. Im not very good with women. Can anyone help?:confused:

A club might be useful...:biggrin1:

Seriously, though, treat them with respect, treat them as people, and show confidence, not arrogance. Show them attention. If you notice someone, and show interest in them, YOU suddenly become MUCH more interesting to them as a person. Be honest with yourself and them, or the lies will come back to bite you. Remember, even though their brains are definately wired differently, women are people too, and deserve to be treated with the same basic respect as anybody else. And deserve to be seen as more than a piece of meat. Be yourself, don;t put alot of pressure on yourself, and just TALK to them--they usually won't bite. If they reject you, or are nasty to you, then leave them alone. Everybody runs the risk of rejection, and you will get rejected. But you will find acceptance, too. No matter what you look like, there are people out there that find JUST that look to be increadibly hot. Not only models get laid, remember---average Joe and Jill do, too, and their partners usually are quite happy about being with them. About all I can offer, from my limited time in trying to, at first, find them for romance, and then just trying to get along with them, period.:tongue:

shadow28

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
headbang8 said:
Follow these instructions:
  1. Internet
    • Craigslist
    • Match.com
    • LPSG personals
  2. Message
  3. Meet
  4. Eat (pay)
  5. Charm
  6. Witty remark x6
  7. Chick flick (pay)
  8. Coffee (pay)
  9. Sensitivity
    (i.e. listen, nod, agree)
  10. Take her home
  11. Peck on cheek
  12. Repeat 2-11 x3
  13. On fourth repeat, use tongue
  14. Bingo!
Works every time.
Headbang8 is dead on. Cute, clever, and true.

26 and a virgin here. Is it weird that I don't really care?

I mean I'm not even interested in spending any time looking for a girlfriend, it always seems to me like I have other things I would rather be doing.

Or maybe it is that I'm too good at wanking :wink:?

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Follow these instructions
My truly bisexual friend has this opinion: straight women are too expensive, and too much work, gay guys have sex on tap.

Reading these instructions made me exhausted. It would be much easier, and cheaper, to pay for sex with a professional.

I'm not sure I have ever been a virgin.:redface:

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hi. im a virgin. im 20 yrs old. only had one girlfriend wen i was 17 and we were together for 3 months and she wouldnt have sex with me, just a few hand jobs, and eventually broke up with me. i always thought it was cos my dick was to small for her and has only been recently ive found out im a little over average and have started getteing the small dick mentality out of my head.

You're 8.5x6.5 and u really thought that? damn

26 and a virgin here. Is it weird that I don't really care?

Yeah, it's definitely a bigger deal for some people than others. You're lucky. I am in a drought and I'm so horny and lonely its killing me. As someone else said standards do go down. While I would still desire a good-looking girl I think i'd fuck just about anyone.

OldPArtner

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I turn 22 in about 3 weeks, and I have never had sex, and I have never had a girlfriend, and I have never even dated.
I'm also straight, cut, and about 6"x6"

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
If you look out of the window of a passing train,
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
20, 21 in feb and my dick is unused and still factory sealed! :)

I don't care too much about not having sex, but I do care a lot being single, oh well, it depends who you are I suppose.

I did have 2 previous relationships, but something somewhere went wrong with both.

Phathom

Just Browsing
Media
I'm a virgin too, don't see any need to have sex till I'm married. That's who's gonna deserve it and that's who's gonna be worth it to lose it too as well.

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a virgin too, don't see any need to have sex till I'm married.

Quite differnt to me, I agree with you, but I'd rather not get married (parents divorce put me off, plus the constant fighting). I'd rather loose it to someone I love and they love me the most :)

kudo451

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not for nothing but if I hear one more virgin crying because he hasn't gotten laid I am going to hurl. What you guys fail to realise is that everyone doesn't get the choice to enjoy their virginity or their first time as a personal choice.
Being a virgin doesn't make you less of a man or less of anything else. Respect yourself for who you are now because that is the only thing gauranteed to change. The fact that you still have a choice of when and how is the most beautiful thing, and I know we live in a society that says different, but don't believe the hipe.
You should savor your virginty while you have it. I lost mine at 5 years old and it wasn't my choice and it didn't matter that it was rape it was just gone. So if you can't be grateful for having your virginity atleast have the good sense to get your head out of your ass and off yourself long enough to realize that everyone doesn't get to make the choices you do in life and you should be grateful for atleast that.

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should savor your virginty while you have it. I lost mine at 5 years old and it wasn't my choice and it didn't matter that it was rape it was just gone. So if you can't be grateful for having your virginity atleast have the good sense to get your head out of your ass and off yourself long enough to realize that everyone doesn't get to make the choices you do in life and you should be grateful for atleast that.

Ouch, but there are 2 sides to the coin. Everyone develops at different stages, other problems affect us, and others have to understand that. I suffer Obsessive Compulisve Disorder which is part of another disorder I suffer from which affects my communication, others may suffer other disorder or have to give over to peer pressure, these sorts of things affect us.

I must stress, I am not saying your post is wrong or right, but you have to really consider other people and how they are affected. Our moaning may not be our fault either and allowances and understanding should be made. Some can cleary see others Point of View and understand them, some only are able to see from their point of view, we are ALL different, we should be given the allowance.

I am sorry to hear about your incident, I have gone though many incidents myself, which leads me to self harm and sometimes wishing to commit sucide, that was bullying at school, attacked and attempted theft on a tram (and I was studying karate at the time), attacked on a train and which I couldn't do anything about. (Not to mention my inablity to ignore some comments shouted out by others, for example chavs over my colour of hair.) I don't really have a go at people, but I'd rather be more suggestive towards them and open minded however.
I hope you had more success in nailing the bastard that raped you, I am still waiting to hear about my latest attack on a train, which I could say was my fault, I could say their fault, I could say "wrong place at the wrong time" but I just think "What if I did something different?" In reality, I couldn't do anything, apart from sit in standard class than first class next to the guard (and I was a legit 1st class passanger), not carry 2 laptops with me, leave earlier (actually I intended to catch an earlier train, but my connecting service got in 8 minutes afterwards, so I had to wait 52 minutes for the next connection).
I hope this gives you more food for thought in a hopefully more open minded sense.

(our life experiences make it who we are)

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So if you can't be grateful for having your virginity atleast have the good sense to get your head out of your ass and off yourself long enough to realize that everyone doesn't get to make the choices you do in life and you should be grateful for atleast that.

It's horrible what happened to you but perhaps you need a different support group. People here are in their 20s or later and have found that no woman loves them or has ever loved them. They may be worried that no one ever will. That hurts too.

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's horrible what happened to you but perhaps you need a different support group. People here are in their 20s or later and have found that no woman loves them or has ever loved them. They may be worried that no one ever will. That hurts too.

A lot of things hurt. Thats why we all must treat each other equal. The bullying I suffered I think has made me an introvert and someone who doesn't takes risk, I suppose it all comes down to fear, I have a lot of that, fear of a lot of things. Sensitivity is another. See my previous waffling post, above yours, bigA.

I firmly believe, "Our life experiences make us who we are". (I should change that "It" to "Us" in the previous post :) ). Agreeably. we can change, but these need different sorts of experiences, but the previous experience never leave us.
Having said that, I have actually coded in Visual Basic, 2 years ago, I need the experience now, except I forgot where I was! Give it time and I suppose I regain my experience. :)

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If people are still following this thread, I want to know how you all act when the topic of your love/sex life comes up??? Do you lie? Do you downplay it? I'm thinking of that scene in the 40-year-old virgin. I remember a time several months ago when this girl I just met where talking after class. Ohh yeah... it was Valentine's Day. So naturally the conversation went in this direction eventually. I hinted my love life wasnt all that active, thinking shed leave it at. She asked me how long it had been. I kind of thwarted the question. She asked again. I said jeez, I couldnt remember exactly, it's been a while... it was obvious I didnt want to answer the question. She kept prying. I said I don't want to talk about my love life. It wasnt pleasant. I didnt want to admit it was over a year since i had even had sex. She was in my journalism class. Thats why she must have been so fuckin relentless.

So how do you guys handle it or are prepared to handle it shud a situation like this arise wit6h you?

Oh and kudo, we all realize virginity is a good thing when you are a kid, but once you reach sexual maturity it certainly gets to be a problem at some point

Well, the situation hasn't really come up for me, but I figure, why not be honest about it? I don't mean to volunteer the information, but if someone asks straight out...