Male virgins around here?

Know this may seem odd...but casting REALLY funny show for major network...will you pass this around???..looking for:

MALE VIRGINS WANTED FOR REALITY SERIES (los angeles)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: alexshaw13@aol.com
Date: 2007-03-13, 12:44PM PDT

MALE VIRGINS WANTED FOR REALITY SERIES

We are looking for MALE VIRGINS (ages 18 and up..) to participate in a new reality series following them on their quest to find a girlfriend. You must live within driving distance of the Los Angeles area and have limited to no experience with the opposite sex. If you, or somebody you know, have a hard time with the ladies and want to improve your luck, this new show is for you! Friends and family will be a part of the show. Pay involved (TBD). Big personalities encouraged to apply!

Send an e-mail to erica.casting@gmail.com. with the following information:

Name:
Where you live:
Phone Numbers and E-mail Addresses:
Also include a current photograph, the reasons why you are a virgin, and a brief history of your love life.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are loads of older virgins on here than the dark - some guys don't like to admit they're virgins, no idea why as there's no shame in it, losing your virginity isn't some big achievement.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a 45 year old virgin...perhaps I win. That is, unless, masturbation counts.

SpoiledPrincess, at my age I am beggining to think it IS a big deal.
Afterall, time is running out quickly.:mad:

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I was a virgin until I was 20 and, after losing it, didn't have sex again until I was 27 and met the woman I eventually married. I was shy around women basically.

When I seperated from my wife at the age of 40 I thought for a while that I was never going to fuck again but I looked back to the time I met her and realised that back then was the time in my life that I had the most female friends i'd ever had. I realigned my expectations and just tried to make female friends, at work, at a divorce recovery group, anyone who'd talk to me. My shyness had sort of gone (my fucked marraige was such a big problem that shyness seemed like no big deal) but none of these women became more than friends. I just didn't know how to take it to that next level.

Then, after about four months (around three years ago), I got into online dating. I basically spoke to anyone who I could strike up a conversation with over MSN, mail or phone. Just tried to be friends. The thing is, the dynamic is different on online dating sites, everyone is after more than a friendship, in my experience all you need to do is make it clear that you AREN'T JUST AFTER SEX while being just flirty enough to make it clear that you ARE AFTER SEX.

Put it this way, I am an overweight shy guy in his 40s and i've fucked every woman i've been on a date with that i've wanted to. Some of the ones I didn't are still friends. None of them one night stands, all relationships lasting between a month or so and a year. Right now i've been with a lovely multi-orgasmic Jamacan woman for three months and, as far as i'm concerend, feel like I could spend the rest of my life with her.

OK, that's only six women but the longest i've gone without sex in the last three years is a few weeks :), i'm hardly a superstud but it's not bad for a guy that only managed to fuck two different women in 40 years...

Anyway, what am I trying to say?, I reckon a young, computer literate guy who can string a sentence together who manages to come across as a normal guy and a good listener (remember, most contact women get on online dating sites are from guys asking for no strings sex or from desperate weirdos) has got it made.

Don't worry about the idea that you'll become "just friends", my personal theory is that "just friends" only happens with someone you've know for a while, a new friend of the opposite sex is exactly what a sane sober woman is looking for in a potential partner. The dynamic is very different from picking someone up in a bar drunk, at least I assume it is, I don't have a lot of experience, the last time that scenario worked for me was 23 years ago...

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
25 yr old virgin here. I really tried in my teens to have sex but it seemed that I was surrounded by jerks who always put me down. Needless to say I lost almost all my self-esteem and it's taken till recently for me to say "Fuck em" and gain back my confidence.

I'm not that shy around girls but I do tend to fall into the friend zone. I think they saw that I wasn't all that confident but I am now. I was nervous that my cock was small and that girls might laugh at it and it would send me back to that emotional blackhole I was in but I just posted my first pics and have gotten some very nice compliments. Now I can go out there with newfound confidence and know that I have a surprise in my pants waiting for the ladies. Thanks LSPG!

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought I was losing my virginity to "the one" but the relationship turned abusive and I wished I'd just had fun and done it with someone I knew and liked but had no romantic plans for.

I've been one guy's first time and he said I was caring, supportive and fun (hopefully this was in addition to being hot... haha). Male virgins turn me on for some reason - uncharted territory and all that, I guess.

There's been some good advice on here so far; basically the best thing for it is not to worry about it, brush up on something more important like conversational skills - a surefire winner with the ladies when the right time comes :eek:)

heavy-chevy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm 23 and still a virgin. I haven't had any sexual experience at all, even though I'm now at the point where I'd really like to get some. Still, it's nice to see so many guys here are still virgins so that makes me feel a little less awkward.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm 19 in a month, still a virgin.

i only had one kiss, never any head, never any fingering, never anal.

i don't want to turn this into a black thing, but i'm black and every black guy i know has had sex unless they purposly save themselves for marraige. my cousins and black friends did it when when they were young. and i know yall saying i should cherrish my virginity and it doesn't matter that i'm a virgin, but when people (girls) laugh and pity u because u are one u can understand how it make us frustrated.

damn dawg i'm just sick of people being fake and being assholes