male virgins

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many males in percentage die virgins ? I suspect that the number is higher than most of us think. In reality most males lie about their sexual frecuency and who knows how many virgins guys in percentage lie about it . I would guess that the percentage of male virgins guys for life could be as high as 10% percent of population . To the LPSG members what would be your guess ?

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I fit into those that think they will die a virgin. I'm simply not social and people don't just walk up to me because most think I'm straight. -.- Not to mention, I hold myself up to certain self-imposed morals. .-. So I don't just meet and fuck.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think many guys die virgins. I think that a fair number are virgins into their 20s or 30s though.
I think if a guy is over 25 and is a virgin he the most probably will die a virgin . Unless the guy go with prostitutes and not all would risk themselves with the possibility of diseases .

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think if a guy is over 25 and is a virgin he the most probably will die a virgin . Unless the guy go with prostitutes and not all would risk themselves with the possibility of diseases .

I think that is kind of a gross assumption.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that is kind of a gross assumption.
I think that the older the guy is , the more difficult is to lose his virginity .
Also is even harder if you consider that most girls are really turn off by male virgins . Most girls want experience and they expected that guys over 20 to have tons of experience.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fit into those that think they will die a virgin. I'm simply not social and people don't just walk up to me because most think I'm straight. -.- Not to mention, I hold myself up to certain self-imposed morals. .-. So I don't just meet and fuck.
Ouch! Not all gay men are promiscuous. :mad: I think we just hear about their exploits more because they tend to be extroverted and brag about their experiences.

How many males in percentage die virgins ? I suspect that the number is higher than most of us think. In reality most males lie about their sexual frecuency and who knows how many virgins guys in percentage lie about it . I would guess that the percentage of male virgins guys for life could be as high as 10% percent of population . To the LPSG members what would be your guess ?
Hmmm, 10%? That does seem high, but I guess it's possible. Honestly, before joining LPSG I had never heard of a male virgin over 21 who wasn't in the seminary. I thought these guys were kidding, and using it as a ploy to get women. :redface:

I do worry about the virgins over the age of 25. I think after 25 being a virgin becomes too much of your identity. Wouldn't you rather be known as Mike the great trial attorney, than Mike the virgin lawyer.

I think 2 things have caused this upswing in virgins male and female. 1) A paralyzing fear of STD's such as HIV and Herpes.
2) A desire to find that one true love, a soul mate, someone who completes you.

Condoms and common sense can ward off STD's. If you are waiting for someone to complete you, be prepared to wait a long time. :tongue: Only you, can complete you. :cool:

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ouch! Not all gay men are promiscuous. :mad: I think we just hear about their exploits more because they tend to be extroverted and brag about their experiences.
I didn't say that directly. However, out of my current cluster of gay friends, about 3 of us live by such morals wheras about the 8 others are "have fun while you're young". But let's not get into that discussion here.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well David, it's not like all women clamp up and refuse to have sex after a certain age. I know it sometimes seems that way, but the truth is that any woman will sleep with a guy provided she feels that he's the right one for her. I do find that men take a little longer to warm up and be comfortable in their own skin as opposed to women, so it's not surprising that it can take them a while to find a partner. Some guys are also not cut out for the going-out scene which makes socializing difficult. A lot of men make up tall stories to make themselves seem less awkward, but my guess is that their true exploits are half or a third of what they claim.

As far as experience goes, there are actually quite a few people who find virgins endearing. In a time when STDs and promiscuity in general are rampant, it can be kind of refreshing to meet someone who's not out to get laid every single weekend. So don't assume that everyone loves someone who's been around the block. It actually seems to be the trend to be pure and natural these days. We're entering a time where people think it's cool to be 'unspoiled' by vices.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well...i think ur statement is way to narrow....is a guy a virgin after his first masterbation? his first blow job? or...when some big fuckin cock like me..fucks his asshole cuz its there to be fucker at the baths?
i think if he never has sex with a women...anal or vaginal...and has done one or more of the above mentioned...then i don't think he could be called a virgin...and it would be hard for me to believe that most guys have not had a blow job...and more...

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
I think a good proportion of all men will die virgins, and possibly even more of a proportion of this site. But when everyone claims to have got laid (bar afew honest people) everyone else feels the pressure to say they have too and it turns into a bit of a vicious spiral so I doubt we will ever know just how much of a percentage it really is.