Male Yeast Incfection

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by RickmanTT, Apr 18, 2010.

1. RickmanTT

RickmanTT New Member

Albums:
    Anybody ever got a male yeast infection? My foreskin was very tight and got some cracks.... anybody could recommend solutions or tablets to fix this?

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Fluconazole is a prescription anti-fungal that will fix you right up.

3. D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

4. Sergeant_Torpedo

Gold Member

clotmirazole (canestan cream) for thrush, which from what you say is what you have

5. latinjawk

latinjawk New Member

is it severe dry skin... possibly eczema?

6. distance

distance Member

Yeah, usually a man would get a yeast infection in his ass (yes, really!!); also, just FYI, men are subject to HPV, which causes cervical cancer in women and can lead to testicular or penile cancer (!!!!!) in men, so get a pap smear guys! It's NOT fun, but it could save your life...

7. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:

yeah I'm prone to getting yeast infections in/on my ass. No its not from sexual contact. They really make life hell when you have them.

8. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

There are a number of factors here. Most individuals prone to getting yeast infections have this problem because of believe it or not a bacteria imbalance. I have major problems with this if I take certain antibiotics.

The next things that need to be present are moisture, darkness, and the basic yeast in order to grow.

Treating a yeast infection is easy, with many different medications designed to eradicate it depending on location, but, the main thing that needs to take place is a thorough examination of the causes to begin with.

Larger men need to watch hygiene and also use medicated powders designed to prevent growth of yeast. Foreskins need cleaning and maintenance. They also need to be dried off after bathing and or urination if one has a long foreskin. Again there are a few powders which can be used under the foreskin without problems.

Take care of yourselves guys, you only have one you!

9. shayrossen

shayrossen Member

monistat creme ... my urologist recommended it - worked great - no script needed

10. tinydick4u

tinydick4u Member

My doctor gave me a tube of medication that is the same stuff that in the tubes that women use internally.He also advised me to avoid eating and drinking stuff loaded with sugar,bathe daily(I take 3 a day due to the work I do),and wash a few times in between.Laying out in a cool room,and airing out your groin helps.Using a feminine wash designed to control bacteria and yeast helps also.

Good luck.

11. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

I had a lasting yeast infection in my crotch... the flesh on my legs was a rash, sometimes oozed, and was odorous. I took all kinds of perscribed ointments and even series of perscription pills, but it came and went for a while. Then it went away and has not come back. My dr. said I was too clean.... now I wash but not so thoroughly and try to keep that tender area dry.

12. B_Craiggers

B_Craiggers New Member

omg, yes, and it sucked.

If you use skin lotion, switch to vaseline there (no acids in it). Avoid masturbation (until it's better) and try to keep your mind off sex. I say that because the skin stops being elastic and the firmer the erections you're poppin off the more cracks you'll get and the longer it's going to take the skin to heal.

I've had them twice. The first time took a few months to clear up (I had to basically figure out the above because I was too embarassed to go see a doctor about it).

The second time it cleared up in less than a week.

Other than this advice, you might go see a doc as I'm sure they can recommend some prescription thing or another that will clear it right up (but I'm totally understanding if that's too embarassing).

13. Jimfuture

Jimfuture New Member

vasaline! pop it on b4 u go 2 bed

14. jpk338

jpk338 Well-Known Member

my cousin loves to eat pussy. he got a rash and cracking skin on his hands it turns out he got a yeast infection from some bad pussy. he used a female over the counter creme for it and it went away. good luck
    also if your fuck bareback you should always piss right after to clean out the urethra and prevent a yeast infection

15. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I have had a urinary tract infection a few times. It can brought on by "holding" your pee too long, not enough water daily, some medications, mainly antio-biotics, have given me tract infection. asparagus, cranberry juice, and yogurt are good things to eat that ward off a lot of this kind of stuff.

16. Pdick

Pdick Member

Albums:
    Got a yeast infection on my glans once from the wife. Red, itchy, annoying. A couple days putting the same anti fungal cream on it that she was using, and it was gone.

17. Rammajamma771

Rammajamma771 New Member

When I was in my 20s I had a bi-sex lover who was married. He was uncut and probably didn't clean himself well. His wife got a yeast infection which he passed to me in my ass. :eek: The doctor gave me medicines but nothing cleared it up because my lover kept passing it back to me. This went on for 6 months. I finally dropped the guy and gave myself a series of salt water enemas along with the medication after the enemas. Three weeks after dropping my lover, my ass finally got well. Damn, I miss his 11 inch cock.

18. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

doctors have seen everything... no need to feel embarrassed, but I can understand. not sure if I could follow my own advice.

to me, this is entirely a new condition. I've never heard of it.

19. athleticguy

athleticguy New Member

I'm really glad I saw this, because I have the same problem with the tip ofmy penis/foreskin. Off to the docs it is then!

20. ThicknMoan

ThicknMoan Active Member

Albums:
    i use to get it by taking antibiotics. Must be an allergic reaction.
    But yes, I had the same symptoms as some of you.
    Foreskin a mess and my cock head looking....not so good.

My symptoms might have been worse than most of you actually :frown1:

A doctor told me what it was and it took almost a month for it to go away.

Yes, all those creams mentioned above do work but might take too long.

Another doctor gave me the BEST advise in the world: eat yogurt and garlic. It either defeats the "bad" yeast or balances it out.

So now I eat yogurt as part of my diet anyways and odor less garlic pills.
    Or anything garlic.

With that new diet any infection only lasted a week and it wasn't as nasty.

It has been about 5 years since my last nasty episode and I feel great.

I suspect there are other things in life that can allow bad yeast or bad bacteria to get out of hand. In either case, eat yogurt and garlic!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted