Males Faking an Orgasm

B_nuketully

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've faked a few times. A couple were because I was too dunk to cum and I have faked it just because the girl wasn't that good as well.

I don't do it often, but the last girl I was with, both times we had sex...I faked it. She just wasn't that good, she had already cum once or twice, and I wanted to get it over with.

Guys fake too!

justaguywv82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
damn dude....no way.
i can see it hurting after awhile.
but id at least blow ya until you got off...you just dont let a guy like you go home hard... = P

B_FruitFly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had too once, but unfortunately it was with the one women who respected me as i am.

I have still yet to bust due to vaginal stimulation :( there so beautiful. it just takes me hours to do it.

D

deleted110426

I've done it once before with my current gf. When we first started to get intimate I could honestly go for hrs with out cumming. She started to feel kinda bad and started being hard on herself thinking she wasn't good enough. So a few days after that I faked it, telling her I went. It was also a few minutes into it so that really made her feel better. But pretty much since then my time has came down. So were both happy.