Males I know its a weird question but I have wondered..

lil_babymoon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...basically what does penetration in the vagina feel like for a male?

Probably the first woman posting about this! GO ME! :biggrin1:

D_wstor10

Experimental Member
Media
It feels wonderful..nothing can compare to the warm,soft,silky comfort...of pussy!!! I can feel the delicious penetrating energy of her yin energy engulfing my penis..my yang energy and her yin exchanging pleasure and magnetic energy..she feeding me and I her.. dopamin,adrenalin,hormonal secretions,plus all of the subtle energies.. the exquiste cocktail of sex and love

Proud7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It truly has a sensation all it's own. I've not fucked an apple pie for comparison, so can't comment there lol(thinking about American Pie movie). But it's basically like everything described above:warm,tight,wet,soft.Just a plethora of sensations all at once. I think it feels even better when there's emotional ties between myself and the woman.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Sounds just like what a rectum feels like for us gay guys.

Having been with both men and women, I can tell you that a guy's ass and a woman's pussy both feel absolutely great. A guy's ass is tighter at the sphincter, and then not as tight as you get further inside. However, women tend to be equally tight along the length of my cock.

Also, women are self-lubricating from the inside, which is a really nice, handy factory-installed option.

bld_64

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many things, but always incredible! Sometimes so tight it almost hurts - both of us - which can be arousing; other times, smooth, wet, warm, hot...one of the great experiences in a man's life, especially if you love her - which I do. I cannot compare it to anything else - I simply love the sensation for what it is. Perhaps that comes with loving women in general.

Great question. Thanks for asking