Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
His body is so fuckin hot. I love his bromance with Prince Royce.

I've always loved Prince Royce's music and he's really cute to boot. Imagining him and Malaga together!! That's so much spank material lol

Reactions: Stormbornms

kbas9000

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

It maybe real or maybe just a publicity stunt. There's a vid of Leonel showing off his cock on instagram.

[video=medium]1418177[/video]

tumblr_pedij78Dcs1xzwr22o2_640.jpg

tumblr_pedij78Dcs1xzwr22o1_640.jpg

matsudaseiko

Superior Member
Media
From what I heard maluma and prince Royce are dating ... View attachment 1024966

trust me from the way his gesture towards girls we can see either he's not use to touching one (in which it's highly unlikely for straight latino) or he's the closet gay bro. trust me 've had loads of experiences with this kind of shortish cuddly cute puppy eyes guys before. plus for shortish lad, he's just a tad too soft spoken and not too overtly cocky as the straight ones.^_-

SO GAY BOYS KEEP LOVING HIM CAUSE HE'S GOING TO STAY FOREVER LIKE RICKY I THINK ! ^0^

xxxmystery

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
who is this leonel guy & hows he related to Maluma?? (sorry if stupid question)

though that video of him dancing in his underwear got me hard ;)
Leonel is a soccer player from argentina. Supposedly he had said he had a werid experience with a certain celebrity. Then He made a “joke” (actually was more of a comment) on Instagram live that maluma wanted his dick and then showed his dick. Then made a video apologizing for the “joke” stating he is gay and doesnt know maluma.