Mamma Mia!! The Movie!!!

zacktoria

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay okay go ahead and roll your eyes...but I am sooo excited that this movie is going to be coming out in July!! I saw it on Broadway and fell in love with it!! I even admit that I watch the trailer at least 2x a week....

Is anyone else anticipating this coming out?!?!?? Please don't leave me hanging!!! lol

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay okay go ahead and roll your eyes...but I am sooo excited that this movie is going to be coming out in July!! I saw it on Broadway and fell in love with it!! I even admit that I watch the trailer at least 2x a week....

Is anyone else anticipating this coming out?!?!?? Please don't leave me hanging!!! lol

ROTFLMAO :biggrin1:

I am as horrified by Mama Mia becoming a movie, as I was at Legally Blonde the musical.

classact1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
O.K. Girl, I have to say I almost pee'd myself when I saw this thread. I'm an old school 70's girl, and have ABBA Gold on CD. LOL I listen to it all the time, even though I knew all the songs from the first time around. I wanted to see it when it came live, but the tickets were too much. I'm there with you, all the way. LMAO

fingerlakes

Just Browsing
Media
I can't wait -- saw the show 3 times. Simple story, old ABBA tunes--pure heaven!
What other show end with the whole audience standing and dancing and singing--pure JOY!!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Whenever I hear ABBA, I have to think of another movie....

Priscilla, Queen of the Dessert!