Mammarian Candy Date--part 4

Zuiderzee

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Super-Equipped, Super-Endowed Maxim and Kiki Vale undergo titanic physiological restructuring in order to usher in a new era of mutable cell research—and to have some boffo sex--but once so transformed and empowered, can the spunky She-Spy remain woman enough and innocent enough to forestall the evils of their inevitable and dastardly misuse? We thought so too…
m (M), F, size,
BE, PE, reluc, ScFi, virg, voy,
growth, regression
—did I miss any?

Disclaimer: Intended for non-bioengineered
forms who have reached the adult stage in
their respective life-cycles. So there.

My body was a seething chemical factory—I had known this since my memory began. I stood on the threshold of change, but with the changes I had in mind, I needed outside influence. I needed this woman. I needed to be inside her; I needed her inside me.

Yes, I needed this “Kiki Vale”.

Too much in the world was changing. I had to change with it, and with so many years of living in a repressed state, I had to catch up so quickly—not merely keep pace with it—to actually keep ahead of the world.
But in order to evolve in a fully-grown super-being, I had to change so radically and quickly that I could destroy myself in the violent upheavals that would accompany my progress!
The elasticity of her body had spared her life on numerous occasions, now I had to map out her specialized traits…and graft them into my own makeup.
There was danger.
I might not survive the transformation—and if I did not, I could not trust my imperfect clones.
When I would die, I did not know.
Luring me on was the primal sex urge. Having the ideologically confused Kiki Vale nurturing my child was a sharp check to my plans, but her contrary nature could be dealt with.

And there she stood, a road as well as destination.

Aroused at my presence, she ran her hands up and down her body. She unfastened her suit, drawing water-beaded rubber out and away from her flesh, treating me for the first time to her body without the mitigation of video. At my current height, my face was only the level of her jutting bosom. I took full advantage of this.

The nanites I had injected into her earlier were working well, I concluded. Her breasts began to bloat, not with air this time; her pulmonary sacs had in fact reduced in size. Seeing the way she worked her lips was a symptom of sudden dehydration. Yes, yes! It was working.
Her heretofore unused mammary glands were rippling with activity, producing a stupendous new fluid which could be called milk, but only in the most poetic sense.
It was food in the most basic sense; the 200 ml. in each of her engorging teats consisted of water, sugars, salts, protein, fats, minerals, vitamins-all simple elements. It also contained the nanites I had put into her and of course, being a body fluid, it had her DNA.
Reddening, Super-Agent’s Vale’s hypertrophied nipples popped open. Inviting me to her, the woman clasped her arms around my neck pressing me to her swollen globes as the torso on which they hung heaved with deep breaths of passion.
I sucked at her, draining her dry as we bonded—the only genetically-engineered couple in the world.
With this impromptu meal, the last vital component of my metamorphosis flooded into my stomach and hence to my bloodstream as I rapidly digested and reabsorbed. No where else could I have obtained this super-fuel and my body seemed to know it.
Whatever faults the woman possessed, they trifled in comparison to this latest gift.

Dizzied from the loss, the she-spy swooned and collapsed onto the bed, nipples wet from where I had fastened my hungry mouth.

Beginning inside my evolved testicles, the long-restrained growth-hormones surged free into my system; shepherded into place by inhibitors and other free-roaming nanites, the altering chemicals washed into my anatomy like a monster storm, wet and violent and terrifying.
There are no words in any civilized language for what happened to me.
Super-Agent Vale’s own response to my transformation was mostly in her wide, deep-blue eyes, but even through the waves of intense pleasure in my own body, I could see her settle deeper into the form-fitting bed, keeping her legs parted and her hands clenched into apprehensive fists which dimpled the fabric. ICU2 could dampen her enthusiasm for the physical act with bio-feedback techniques, years of hormone inhibition technology, injections, but she was still all woman, all human, and the primal urges to mate and continue the breed could no more be erased in her than in me.

Zuiderzee

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was changing—and yet remaining the same.
Precedent after precedent burst into my consciousness of marvels in this tiny world: the circumnavigation of the globe, the breaching of the atom, man’s first steps on the moon, the deciphering of the DNA strand. With all these events and more now part of history and reality, the world would soon have another: a genetically-engineered being would now become fully-formed and take his place on the planet, complete with a mate and in due course, a lineage.
All of life, my life up to this moment had been a disjointed murmur—now it was taking shape as a joyous song to the heavens.
My feet remained where they were, growing longer and wider—I was not moving away from Super-Agent Vale—I was only appearing to: my height was changing my point of view. I saw her “shrink beneath” me as I grew taller and her wondering eyes followed by face as it elevated to newer heights. More growth hormones squirted like liquid electricity through my expanding body.
Dormant, vestigial glands burst into shape and activity, pouring out ultra fuel to feed all my growing systems. Cell growth leapt into upheavals in my bones and muscles, pulling me ever away from soft youth, ensuring a super-pubescence. Nanites worked with my maturation, keeping my skin supple and healthy as new muscle masses detonated in my trunk and limbs, giving me the benefit of Herculean might without the tedium of physical exercise. My cardiac activity grew stronger, the tempo of my heart taking flight only now and then. Slower and slower the beats came as they likewise grew more powerful.
Over my body, the loose-fitting suit hauled in several directions at once, pinching between huge muscles as I actively flexed them. For its concealing properties, I nonetheless felt superbly naked and ready.
I did not perspire more than a fine sheen. Far more efficient were my systems and the dizziness, hunger and breathlessness I had long prepared for, visited me in forgettable twinges that reminded me I was a super being in the making. As programmed, the incredible metamorphosis was reigned in. My potential was limitless, but the micro-mechs still in my body needed a chance to roam around my augmented physique and take vital readings. All previous information regarding my physiology was now obsolete.

Super-Agent Vale lay panting below me, her peculiar pulmonary sacs expanding with air. New inhibitors I had introduced to her body would keep her delightfully cushioned, but not cumbersome. The look of fright in her features had been replaced with ravenous desire.

Miraculous as I felt physically, my brain had likewise grown with me and now I thought it would be splendid to put my experiments in telekinesis to good use.
Envisioning what I wanted, I figuratively “blew” the notion of opening Super-Agent Vale’s suit out of my imagination and between her wide-spread thighs. This first attempt elicited a gasp of excitement from her and after two seconds, the invisible influence undid those simple clasps and away curled the flap of material which covered the tender, enticing flesh.
As open as her body was, her eyes were shut in cringing anticipation and I was not in any mood to disappoint either of us. Breathing in the new scent of her eagerness, my newly-grown genitals responded with thunderous enthusiasm.
“Mirror,” I announced, and with my voice command, a section of bulkhead slid aside, revealing a reflective surface that easily held the two of us.
The crotch of my own suit bound tight to my over-filled scrotum. My semi-erect penis had snaked down the right leg of the suit, tenting the fabric. I had vastly underestimated the level of endowments!
Super-Agent Vale’s eyes opened to awed slits and her luscious full lips mutely moved in a strange phrase that I read as “P.-P.-Thing-E.”

Zuiderzee

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Her eyes were riveted on my sex-organs and now that my virility had peaked, I formed a single thought—destroying the suit that covered my nakedness.
The intimate bed-chamber was filled with the sound of shredding fabric as my second attempt at telekinesis rendered my suit to strips which fell away and dropped to the floor at my bare feet. Completely uncovered, I paused to admire my image in the mirror. Then I fell over Super-Agent Vale in a madness of lust and she responded in kind, giving me fierce, assaulting kisses that mashed the lips of my new mouth against my teeth. I hadn’t noticed them before, but as the she-spies tongue explored my oral cavity, I found my wisdom teeth had grown in. The new tissues loved the stimulation of her tongue—a feature I hadn’t programmed into my fembots.
Between my legs, the pressure grew unbearable.
I stood upright again, tingling with the memory of the woman’s hands caressing me.
Configuring itself again, my semi-erect penis shivered under the restraint of the army of inhibitors and then finally sprang up and forth to new dimensions. Pre-seminal fluid spewed in rivulets from the bucking glans and far back and beneath, the paired testes swelled and descended on their cords, brimming with sperms. Within my pelvis, my out-sized seminal vesicles churned with hot fluid in amounts never before recorded in a human.
I dared to put my unfamiliarly large hands on myself and stroked the new flesh, drawing back the shielding band of my prepuce, noting the livid lavender-tinted tip several inches farther out than any previous erection.
More pre-cum flew, jetting out to land on Super-Agent Vale’s suit and flesh in quiet patters.
Serpentine veins along the length of my penis throbbed and thickened while the blood-glutted core turned to the hardness of a fossil.
Not content to have me stand there, Super-Agent Vale struggled almost clumsily to the edge of the bed, slipped off onto her knees and approached my jutting member with little scoots—all of which were made doubly awkward by the fact she hadn’t thought to remove her swim fins.

“My name is Kiki…okay? Not Kinky. You can like…call me Kinky when I tell you it’s okay to call me Kinky, okay?
Okay?”
I said “okay”. Then she said “okay”. Then we both said “okay”. So, I suppose it was “okay”.

Without more, she put her mouth on me and beginning more from an obtuse angle than a direct, she applied the same sort of mock-devouring kisses she had used on my lips. She brought her teeth into play, scraping rather than biting, and used little flicks of her tongue to wet down the bulb of mucous membrane that was my glans. She made wordless noises of assent and praise as more pre-seminal fluid poured from my urethra. Kiki tasted this, enjoying the flavor while being amazed by the volume.

Kiki closed one hand close to the root of my shaft, then set the other directly before it, then shifted the first on the opposite side of the second, measuring my length with tightened hands that could not close around my girth. Three hand-grips and part of a fourth. I didn’t think now in terms of inches or centimeters—just the feel of her hands stroking and squeezing my member as she pleasured me brought me to orgasm!

She uttered expressions of surprise I hadn’t encountered in any dictionary. Kiki knelt plastered under a torrent of hot semen, smiling and panting even as my loins worked to produce a fresh load of the same sticky fluid.

It was during this spectacular intermission that she expressed her desire to have my child.

“They want to use us, Kiki,” I told her, “They respect us as farmers respect their cows and chickens…as commodities to be pilfered and cut apart for their selfish endeavors.”

“But like, we didn’t make ourselves, Maxim,” was her simple reply, “We have to, you know, give something back.”

“We shall,” I said, “But on our own terms. What they have taken from you if far more than war-mongers deserve. We would be the new guns, the new bombs, the new war-machines—“

Ignoring me, Kiki rose to her full height, clamping my still-hard penis as she threw her legs wide. With a gamin hop, she straddled my shaft like a balance beam and I was only partly shocked it held her weight. With some clumsy scooting, she slid back along the length of my penis, holding onto my outstretched arms as the tender head neared what she preferred to call her “place.”
She let out a cry of pleasure as her parted vulva draped my glans and a deeper, sharper cry as I penetrated her and my began my first magnificent love-making session with a real woman. Kiki’s elastic tissues yielded with my profound plunges and I gave her twenty minutes worth of mighty thrusts as my testicles rose up the insides of my parted thighs.

Zuiderzee

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Grunting with monstrous noises of strain and fulfillment, the woman met my strokes, hardly needing to remind me that my member was steadily growing larger during intercourse until it surpassed 18 inches. Able now to use a certain elasticity of my own, I willed my fat, blunt glans to narrow and elongate until it slid with little resistance through her retreating cervix and into her uterus where it reassumed its rounded dome shape. Through the narrow divide of her cleavage I could see the steaming spot where we were joined. I was deep into the woman and her generous tuft of flaxen pubic hair lined her vaginal maw where my penis was imbedded to its full extent.

My earlier fear of death came again as my orgasm neared. I was vulnerable, but had no time to think as wave upon wave of tremendous masculine pleasure exploded in my pelvis and spread throughout my body. My own mouth felt dry as gouts of semen charged through my urethra and into Kiki’s womb, overfilling it despite its expansion capabilities.
In another few minutes, the last pump of my ejaculation was over and I happily joined the woman on the bed which altered at the presence of excess moisture. Runnels of her fluid and mine beaded and ran down small gutters and collected at the foot of the bed, leaving us relatively dry. My new muscles burned. In the steam-grayed mirror I could see myself as I never had before, a true man,
having performed what a male must.

We kissed and fondled and explored with wet hands and lusting eyes until a strange weariness overtook me and my eyes closed like great iron doors against the light.

THE PENTAGON

“Damn it, Big D., God damn it anyway! Your Super-Agent is a week overdue—face it, she didn’t perform as ordered. This is one hell of a screw-up—the worst yet. If she turns terrorist—brainwashed by Maxim—she knows enough to make some pretty shit.”

“Ben…I don’t think it happened that way. True, we can’t make contact. Maxim shut off her internal bio-network…but it wasn’t made to be shut down permanently. It works like a spring. It can be held down, but the tension doesn’t go away. If Super-Agent Vale is free, the bio-network will come back up. And then, we’ve got her. Sit tight on this one, Ben.”

“Nothing doing. Your outfit will foot the bill for R&D, not Uncle Sam. If this rubber woman turns up…I just might have her made into weather balloons. You’ve got some paperwork to destroy, Big D., I won’t keep you.”

SOMEWHERE IN THE SCOTIASEA

“Are you going to like, have another baby, Mom?”

“Yes, Dana.”

“How do you like, y’know, get pregnant and junk without Dad around? He must have been Super-Duper amazing.”

“Yeah, he kinda sorta was. I sorta hold onto his baby-making stuff year after year…and when I y’know…start thinking about him a lot…I use it.”

“Are we ever like, y’know…gonna meet him? Are we ever gonna, like, y’know…come out of hiding and junk and live like, y’know…normal people?”

“Maybe. Stop asking me, okay?”

“Okay.”

“OKAY?”

“Okay.”

FIN

MaxBigfoot

Just Browsing
Media
This is my first day since discovering this forum, and this is the best story I've read so far. But, I can't seem to find part 3. Was it ever posted? Thanks again for writing this.

Zuiderzee

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Part 3 was written with the focus significantly "off-topic" from the
LPSG. I'm very glad you liked it--most of the feedback I received from
MCD wasn't enthusiastic, really. The part 4 I posted is an edited
version of 3 and 4. The original part 3 was almost entirely in Kiki's
viewpoint and got pretty ditzy. I'll E-mail it to you if you like.

Since I'm going to reedit this story over the summer, please hit me up
on the elements that worked (and the ones that didn't)

This story has so many elements, it's difficult to find a specific audience
and suitable website.

Thanks again and hope to hear from you. Z.

MaxBigfoot

Just Browsing
Media
Okay, thanks for the info on the chapters. I'll modify what I saved to show that. As for what I liked, I liked the slow build, the awesome body descriptions you gave for Kiki, and the sex scene at the end was A-1. I found this site by looking for Kensington Steele, as he has some stories posted on the Epic Lust site, so you can see one of my fetishes is basically male/female or female/female sex between people who are basically fantasies, and sex scenes that could never happen in real life. This story fits that fetish very well.

Zuiderzee

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahhhh-I recognize your name from BEArchive--wanted to be a
member there, but I'm not really computer savvy. I turned in some
cartoons of Kiki waaaay back in the late 90's. I also was heavily into
LH-Art and E.L. Publications and was a close personal friend of the
muscle-boob artist "Iczerman". Anyway--

Parts of MCD showed up on Diana the Valkyrie years ago in a
different form--Kiki was very talkative in that version--but I never
went beyond part 2.

LPSG obliged me to rename the male character and throw in more
stuff of a macho nature. Movies as diverse as Mission Impossible,
Spy Kids, Jurassic Park, The Fly, Hulk, The Abyss, Hunt for Red
October, X-men, James Bond and all kinds of cartoons all have a bit
of influence in the narrative. Also a few personal experiences...

Various versions exist in my files...some written for Hero Woman sites,
others for Teen Muscle Boy sites, Big Boob, Big Dick, Transformation,
whatever.

One day soon, I'd like to upload an illustrated version somewhere.
The "My Life as Teenage Stud" guru, Big Timmy, just got into the
"poser" vein, and perhaps I can collaborate with him or someone else
to provide images...or just draw them myself again.

In the meantime, I'll look around for the specific version of part 3
and clean that up. Thanks again for the interest, I needed a real
pick-me-up. Z. zuiderzee98@hotmail.com

MaxBigfoot

Just Browsing
Media
I'm a member at Epic Lust, and a frequent visitor to Literotica. I've never heard of the MGS/EVOLUTION ARCHIVE, so I guess it's off to Google... :)

thufirhawat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Question: Anyone else here also a member of EPIC LUST,
MGS/EVOLUTION ARCHIVE or LITEROTICA?

Hello Zuiderzee :smile:
I love your stories and I was also wondering about chapter 3 of MCD.
Thank you for the info.

I'm a member of EpicLust (mentatzps), MGS (thufirhawat1982) and Literotica (mentatzps, but I am just a lurker :tongue:)

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Question: Anyone else here also a member of EPIC LUST,
MGS/EVOLUTION ARCHIVE or LITEROTICA?
Hi Zuiderzee, I've been enjoying your stories too. I think my favorite so far is "A fitting end". I'm a member of EpicLust and also Metabods, although it hasn't been updated much recently.
-- Erik

Zuiderzee

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Zuiderzee, I've been enjoying your stories too. I think my favorite so far is "A fitting end". I'm a member of EpicLust and also Metabods, although it hasn't been updated much recently.
-- Erik
I don't see that I posted "Fitting End" or any Creed story on this site--
the main character is certainly hung, but a little on the young side.
Fitting End 2 got me kicked off Diana the Valkyrie a few years ago and
since then, I've had to make a few changes. I'm curious, on what site did
you see Fitting End? I'm thinking it was Big Timmy's Yahoo Group. Z

Zuiderzee

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a few stories like that back in the late 90's. In fact, I had more
than a flirtation with growing/giant women and their problems keeping
suitable mates. When I didn't make money and the websites began to
disappear (ie E.L. Publications), I lost heart. Of course, Yahoo
groups spring up and die out with amazing speed and it's tough to
cater to a loyal audience.

Personally, I'd love to sell a short story to Score or Hustler and
get some money and name recognition that way.

Meanwhile, I have a sequel to MCD in the works, but it needs a
good viewpoint character and a plot that goes full circle (as well
as a catchy title.) Z.

thufirhawat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, it was on Tim's Yahoo group. I tend to like stories where the characters are hung so big that it causes them more than a few problems ... :)

-- Erik

Hey Erik :)
We share the same fantasy ... Young and hung...so big there are problems...mmmmmmmm
Would you like to share your fantasy/stories with me?
Maybe we could RP too?

My IM's are on my profile :) I added you on yahoo as thufirhawat1982 and on AIM as mentatzps.

I hope we can chat soon :wink:

Cheers
Sam

Zuiderzee

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not too sucky--2000+ hits. My second best on LPSG. For my own
good, I want to try something simpler, but I still need some more
feedback. Anyway, thanks for checking this out.

Z.