Man and Chicken

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A man goes to the movies with his pet chicken. He walks up to the box office and asks for two tickets. The guy in the box office doesn't see anybody with him, so he asks him, "Who's the other ticket for?"

The man replies, "It's for my pet chicken here."

The guy in the box office says, "Oh, no, you can't take him in there. Animals aren't allowed in the movie house!"

So the man walks around the corner, but he doesn't know what to do with the chicken while he sees the movie, so he just stuffs the chicken down the front of his pants, and then returns to the theater and goes in.

After he's been there for a while, it starts to feel very hot, and the chicken is beginning to get pretty restless. The man decides to let the chicken get some air, so he unzips his pants, and the chicken pokes its head out.

In the same row, there are two women sitting. One of them notices the man's strange behavior, and she says to her friend, "This man has his fly open and there's something coming out."

Her friend replies,"Oh, who cares? You've seen one, you've seen 'em all." Then the first woman answers, "I know, but this one is eating my popcorn!"