Man arrested for being naked in his own home

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A man who made coffee in his own home while naked was surprised to find himself facing an indecent exposure charge after a complaint from a passer-by led to him being arrested.

Eric Williamson, 29, from Springfield, Virginia, walked into his kitchen at 5.30am to brew some coffee when he was spotted by an unidentified woman walking past with a seven-year-old boy.

What is this world coming too......You will be frightened to sneeze soon

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is she doing walking around with a 7 year old kid at 5:30 in the morning?

A man should be allowed to be naked in his own house. And a woman, for that matter.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Somewhere at some time a concerned individual invented blinds or shades.
Some people even use curtains to keep outsiders from looking in.

Too bad that the poor boy was out walking at that hour. Maybe the adult involved was taking him to the woods for who knows what!!!!

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wtf!!

She is a PEEPING tom!!
:mad:
I walk topless in the house all the darn time!!
I be damn some cop come to arrest me from my own home for doing so!!

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What is she doing walking around with a 7 year old kid at 5:30 in the morning?

She could be bringing the kid to school. When I was growing up, I had to be up as early as 5AM to get showered, dressed and ready to be picked up by my school bus soon thereafter.

A man should be allowed to be naked in his own house. And a woman, for that matter.

That I do agree with. The woman in this case completely overreacted.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
well it is virginia, they still think the south has a good chance of winning the civil war down there.

i wouldn't mind seeing him naked, he looked good on the news with his clothes on. hope he gets the charges dropped and sues her in civil court.

if she's married I'm guessin her husband ain't takin care of business at home, fulfilled women don't object to seeing an attractive man naked.

as far as the kid goes, come on, he's 7, if he hasn't seen a grown man naked by now , it's time. get over it. it's not like the dude was jakin off.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The prosecution doesn't have much chance of a conviction, assuming he was charged with some variant of "indecent exposure."

To be guilty of IE requires a deliberate intent to arouse, shock, or embarrass other people by displaying your ano-genital region. So, unless this guy was standing with his wang pressed against the window as people walked by, there's no case.

Maybe one day, this puritanical bullshit will stop. :rolleyes:

EDIT:
Out of curiosity, I looked up the statute. On reading, I'd say any rookie lawyer could secure an acquittal in his sleep.
§ 18.2-387. Indecent exposure.
Every person who intentionally makes an obscene display or exposure of his person, or the private parts thereof, in any public place, or in any place where others are present, or procures another to so expose himself, shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor. No person shall be deemed to be in violation of this section for breastfeeding a child in any public place or any place where others are present.
For the purposes of law, Virginia defines obscene thusly:
§ 18.2-372. "Obscene" defined.
The word "obscene" where it appears in this article shall mean that which, considered as a whole, has as its dominant theme or purpose an appeal to the prurient interest in sex, that is, a shameful or morbid interest in nudity, sexual conduct, sexual excitement, excretory functions or products thereof or sadomasochistic abuse, and which goes substantially beyond customary limits of candor in description or representation of such matters and which, taken as a whole, does not have serious literary, artistic, political or scientific value.

Last edited:

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The prosecution doesn't have much chance of a conviction, assuming he was charged with some variant of "indecent exposure."

To be guilty of IE requires a deliberate intent to arouse, shock, or embarrass other people by displaying your ano-genital region. So, unless this guy was standing with his wang pressed against the window as people walked by, there's no case.

Maybe one day, this puritanical bullshit will stop. :rolleyes:

EDIT:
Out of curiosity, I looked up the statute. On reading, I'd say any rookie lawyer could secure an acquittal in his sleep.
For the purposes of law, Virginia defines obscene thusly:

Some magistrates will issue a warrant for anybody and anything.
:rolleyes:

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
its just stupid. i think the police may have just arrested him to shut up a hysterical women. i can imagine her going think of the children again and again. if he gets convicted ill lose all faith in the world

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd flip it around on her and take her ass to court for being a peeping tom and invasion of privacy...

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
There is more going on here than what the media is reporting.

This guy is already convicted by the local Police and the media:

"she is a respected member of the community, and just happens to be the wife of a Fairfax County Police officer" and they are painting him as a drunk, stoned hippie Va. man naked in home accused of flashing mother, son - On Deadline - USATODAY.com

Did you see how far it is between the sidewalk and the house? Even if it is dark outside and he had a light on, she would have had to purposely turn her head and look in the direction of the window in order to see anything in the first place and from that distance, probably would not have been able to see whether or not he was even wearing a pair of boxers briefs.

For some strange reason the home I bought had blinds on every window except the 5 ft high, 8" wide window next to the front door. I routinely walk around my house naked, with morning wood, especially in the early morning hours. Someone would have to physically stop walking, turn, and stare several yards past trees, bushes, through a 6 foot sheltered entry-way, through my sun shades in order to see into the house.

The bitch was peeping, there is no doubt about it. She ran home and bitched to her pussy-whipped old man who knew he had to do something in order to shut her up.

The media needs to go after the [probably corrupt] cop and his frustrated old lady who are probably trying to get rid of this guy because he throws wild parties with his roomies or something else stupid. It is a personal grievance that has now been taken too far.

There is no way he will have a fair trial. He needs contact the ACLU and find the best Constitutional Lawyer he can. He was not in public and did nothing wrong.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What's even more horrifying is if the peeping was deliberate, and the boy did actually see the man naked, it's only because she forced him to look. Woman's a fucking negligent creeper.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
This is absolutely ridiculous, and I didn't even need to RTFA in order to get that. Considering the relationship between the complainant and the arresting officer, not to mention that the man was in the privacy of his own home, this case doesn't have much ground on which to stand. What do you wanna bet, though, that someone running for a local or state office is going to use this "indecency" as merit to getting elected?

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What I don't get is how the police could legally arrest the man without personally seeing him commit the act. Where's the evidence?

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i think she missed an opportunity to make it a "teaching moment"

anatomy lesson, a little birds and bees talk, nudity is normal, all men have penises, nothing to be ashamed of, etc.

instead she probably caused the kid major long term psycho hangups