Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Note to Moderators: I know we are supposed to use links instead of the entire story, but this included the mans name and home town, and although the story is relevant to this board, I don't think that compromising his privacy would be appropriate

To those who talk about or fantasize about flashing your neighbors, be careful :frown1:

- Police have arrested a man that they say has been exposing himself to several people in a "town" apartment complex for the past month. The man was inside his own home at the time but police say that he wanted to be seen.

According to police you have every right to be nude in your own home, but only up to a point. Police say the difference is standing in front of your window intentionally trying to get people to look at you while you're nude.
"Man's Name" was arrested after police say that they got a call about a man exposing himself in front of an open window of his apartment on "______" Street. Police say that "Man's Name" took extra measures to ensure the victims were able to see him exposed.

Multiple victims came forward, police say, and it appears that "Mans Name" has been exposing himself to his neighbors for the past month. One victim was able to provided police with a video of Man's Name" exposing himself to people who were outside.

Neighbors did not want to be identified because of privacy concerns but said, they were repeatedly forced to see "Man,s Name" nude. "He just got out of jail a couple months ago for exposing himself and it's terrible, I have a son, I don't let my son go down stairs to play because I'm afraid that he is going to see something like this," said a neighbor.

The investigation remains ongoing and encourages any possible victims to contact the "town" Police Department if they have further information or have been a victim of this crime.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
that happened to a man who lived in a town near me a few years ago...but he not only walked around nude in his house, he would also go out into his yard while nude & the neighbors really hated him...he removed all of the curtains & blinds from his windows & he used to stand in the doorway & piss outside...

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you for the disclaimer Countryguy63 your post is fine. I've never understood this particular fetish, I've always gone to great lengths to buy a house or apartment for my privacy as well others who may not want to see my naked. lifestyle.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
My family experienced this when I was 4 years old. We lived in a 4-family and one of the couples used to do walk around nude with the shades up...and they had kids! There were approximately 50 kids living on our street at the time and the guy was flashing himself to everyone. At one point the guy took it one step further and came out to check his mail in the nude with a street full of kids. That's when my father got fed up and put his foot down. He basically told him that if he didn't put his clothes on or draw his shades he would have nothing left to show. Needless to say, these people moved out a month later.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
There is so much sex and partial nudity on tv and in the media that children and adults see all the time. So what gives?

Violence on tv, in the media and in the sports world concern me much more than someone's "interiorally" naked neighbor.

Unless he's a child predator or flashing his nudity "exteriorally" to an extreme, I don't get the beef.

Oh the hyprocrisy in this country...:eek:

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
There is so much sex and partial nudity on tv and in the media that children and adults see all the time. So what gives?

Violence on tv, in the media and in the sports world concern me much more than someone's "interiorally" naked neighbor.

Unless he's a child predator or flashing his nudity "exteriorally" to an extreme, I don't get the beef.

Oh the hyprocrisy in this country...:eek:

From what I gleaned, it sounds like the neighbors do not want to be exposed, yet this guy finds a way to make sure they see it. Seeing casual nudity is not the same as being flashed. You can look away from casual nudity, someone going out of their way to make sure you see their nudity is different altogether. We also don't know if this guy is a child predator and as a mom I would be very concerned.