Man begs doctors to undo penis enlargement surgery

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Just one month after undergoing a penis enlargement surgery, a patient of a Moscow plastic surgery clinic has asked the doctors to restore the original size of his penis.In February the 40-years-old man, identified as Konstantin F., came to the clinic complaining he was too small, Life.ru website reports Monday. The man wanted to add an extra two-thirds to his penis and get 25 cm (9.8 inches) instead of his 15 cm (5.9 inches).

The surgery was completed in two sessions, and happy Konstantin returned home almost twice as large as he used to be. But in just one month he was back at the clinic again, this time asking to undo the enlargement.
“He said no woman wants to be with him anymore,” Life.ru quoted one of the doctors as saying. “He came here several times, begged us for new surgery, swore he would never be so stupid again.” However it will take six to eight months before a second surgery can be performed. “If there was a surgery to enlarge brains, we would offer him a free trial,” the doctor said

A Few Thoughts
Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.
It is possible to have too much of a good thing. :tongue:
Russian doctors are funny as hell. :smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if a 9 incher would do this he could have 15 inches ^^i wonder why not more people do such surgeries
Did you not read the whole article? :mad: Because it's a bad idea and ruins the mans life! :rolleyes: :duh:

“He said no woman wants to be with him anymore,” Life.ru quoted one of the doctors as saying. “He came here several times, begged us for new surgery, swore he would never be so stupid again.” However it will take six to eight months before a second surgery can be performed. “If there was a surgery to enlarge brains, we would offer him a free trial,” the doctor said

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
:thinking:

It was a dry remark pointing at the fact that so many here and elsewhere claim to see 10" or more dicks, want 10" or more dicks, and want to have sex with 10" dicks, and yet there seems to be almost no evidence of them existing here or elsewhere, and here we have a guy who may have an actual, honest to God 10" dick, but is giving it up.

Wit translates, eh, not so well over the Internet sometimes. :tongue:

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was a dry remark pointing at the fact that so many here and elsewhere claim to see 10" or more dicks, want 10" or more dicks, and want to have sex with 10" dicks, and yet there seems to be almost no evidence of them existing here or elsewhere, and here we have a guy who may have an actual, honest to God 10" dick, but is giving it up.

Wit translates, eh, not so well over the Internet sometimes. :tongue:

I understood your point and your wit but since I have seen, verified and taken big beautiful cocks, one that measured 11", I don't see a reason to question their existence.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Over 9" dicks are the Loch Ness monster of LPSG. Everybody claims to have seen one and yet nobody can come up with any photos proving their existence.

All it would take is ONE pic with a ruler. LOL are there so few cameras and measuring devices in this world?

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I would question the validity of this entire article.

The first problem is the surgical procedures being used. On average, over time, more than 50% of those undergoing PE surgery have problems. The time lapse to complete the surgical procedures is unclear at best. You have procedures then you have stretching and all the rest to gain the size, it is not instantaneous in any manner.

Considering how all PE surgical procedures are done, size increases possible to the luckiest of surgical recipients who respond well is not enough to make a small penis into one of an impractical size.

My opinion......Pure fiction from end to end..........

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd have to agree. I'd put my money on the fact that it's 100% bullshit as well.