man boobs

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by RI77RI, May 15, 2008.

1. RI77RI

RI77RI New Member

i have big man boobs with fat nipples and i love to have them sucked and fondled. also love when i might a guy who just loves them.

but here is my problem... summer is a difficult time for me, because tee shirts are a problem because they stick out and bounce a little when i walk ( not fat just kind of chubby and not much muscle tone)

should i look into having surgery, so i will feel normal? or do i say screw the the world and take pride in being different.

and how many of you like guys with man boobs.

your comments pls.

thanks

2. dean88

dean88 New Member

Well, most men get boobs because they're (a bit) fat. Are you? If you're, the best and cheapest option is just to lose weight!

Personally, I don't like a man with boobs.

3. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:

Well I truly pitty you. You are missing out on a lot of good people just because they are fat. Oh, and do a little research before opening your big FAT mouth. There is a medical condition called Gynicamastia, that causes men to develop breasts during puberty. I happen to of had this condition which btw here's a link Gynecomastia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not all men with man boobs are just fat and lazy. I was sickly skinny as a child untill I hit puberty, and developed breasts....large ones. And thanks to assholes such as yourself, I was tormented tortured by my peers, and developed such a poor self image of myself that I ended up overweight....and as a teen and into my early 20's, I also ended up turning in to an Aneroxic/bulemic headcase, and nearly distoried my body. Thankfully I have (for the most part) over come these horrible diseases, but I am still overweight (not fat), and I have to be very careful about not exercising too much (as I have injured myself many times from not eating for days and then spending hours on the treadmill), and I still try to watch what I eat, but I have to be careful not to obsess.

I have talked to Dr.s in the past, and watched many television specials about this condition, and have found out that there is little I can do to fix this issue. Breast removal has promise, but most of the men who get their breast tissue removed, end up growing back new ones. So, I have to face the fact that I am stuck with a 'deformed' body, and will never have a nice flat chest.

4. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

Dude, if you are happy that should be all that matters to you! I wouldnt waste your time and money with a surgery, i'm sure you look good! :biggrin1:

5. RI77RI

RI77RI New Member

wow thanks unabear09...didn't know that it was a medical condition.

sorry about the asshole...

6. RI77RI

RI77RI New Member

thanks flame boy...peace.

7. dean88

dean88 New Member

Well, did I say that every man that has boobies is fat? No I didn't, I said most of them. So please spare me your aggressive way of starting a conversation.

All I can do is giving RI77RI an advice for losing his boobies. If he would truly have some kind of medical condition, I can't help him (I'm not a doctor). And the fact that I'm not a doctor is also the reason why I don't know any other cause for male boobs. Can you truly blame me on that?

So all I can do is giving him some advice how he could get rid of his boobs.

8. No_Strings

Gold Member

I suggest you consult an Endocrinologist(your GP can refer you). :smile:

9. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    um yeah you did a good job of helping him out there yourself bud. Telling him to loose weight and that you don't like fat people in general really helped him out so much. I was informing others on the board that being overweight was not necessiairly the cause of having man boobs.

10. wellhung123

wellhung123 New Member

Albums:
    This isn't true. I'm not sure where you got this figure of "most". If the surgeon is skilled and you don't partake in whatever activity caused the gyne in the first place the chance of it coming back is slim to none. So, in your case, it seems like once you got the gland / excess fat removed it wouldn't come back since your condition was only caused by puberty. PM me if you have more questions.

11. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:

Hey man. I was just going on the info from the program I saw on Discovery Health. They showed 2 or 3 in shape healthy men with breasts, who had had breast removal surgeries in the past, but ended up growing them back. I did mispeak when I said most though. Thanks for correcting me

12. wellhung123

wellhung123 New Member

Albums:
    No problem. As someone who developed gyne during puberty and had it removed too I'm glad to help you out.

13. B_retracted

B_retracted New Member

Try to lose weight if you're overweight. Otherwise look into the surgery that gets rid of it. On the radio station 98.3 on Saturday nights at 10, there's a show with a plastic surgeon on Long Island who often talks about that particular surgery. I forget how long he said it takes to heal from it these days but apparently he does quite a lot of them.

14. YourAvgGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There was a discussion here before about this situation. Here is the link: http://www.lpsg.org/42387-maleboobs.html. I hope I have had done this correctly, although I fear I may not have.

There is a a lot of misinformation, unfortunately, about men and "boobies." I have been personally subject to ridicule and personal humilation because of my chest/boobs all of my life. The condition calls for internal anguish and pain for young men and for older men simply because of ignorance and lack of understanding or lack of wanting to understand physical conditions.

There was a time when I contemplated surgery but I realized that I was altering my body for the sake of pleasing others. I like me; I love me; I appreciate me. If others don't -- ah well... there loss.

There are a couple of pics I posted here before in my gallery showing my chest. You judge. Am I fat? Really???

I would also suggest you ask for a referral to see your Endocrinologist, as advised by No_Strings, for further investigation.

15. Jockstrapper

Jockstrapper Member

I had the surgery about a year ago. I am really skinny, always have been, but once puberty hit I had man boobs. I can wear T-Shirts now without feeling self aware and I might actually take my shirt off at the beach this summer. If it is something that is really bothering you and exercise does nothing (it didn't for me) then go ahead. It is the best thing I have done for myself, though my credit card says otherwise.

16. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    How much did the surgery cost? I would love to have it done. I am ok with having a belly, but I hate the boobs. I haven't gone outside of my house without a shirt on since I was 12 or so..... Don't even swim without my shirt

17. B_HornyPrincezz

B_HornyPrincezz New Member

Either loser weight, do alot of press ups - You know stuff that works your pecks etc. A friend of mine had surgery to remove excessive fat with his man boobs lol

x x x

18. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    only thing about doing those things hornyprincezz, is that the mamory glands are still there.....you will have great pecs with (like me) size c cup tits on top of them....the only real solution is surgery. loosing weight does help, but as above, there will still be mammory glands

19. wellhung123

wellhung123 New Member

Albums:
    Price varies from doctor to doctor depending on 1) his fee 2) what kind of anesthesia you have done and 3) what exactly you have done (lipo vs. excision of the glandular mass). I think, ballpark, I spent about $6k.

You're also correct in that exercise won't eliminate it. You mentioned you were overweight. I'm willing to bet that losing fat via diet and exercise would help improve the appearance of your chest but you're right - the gyne will still be there. Anyone else who thinks otherwise is just an armchair expert who doesn't know what they're talking about.

Good luck!

20. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    thanks man.....yeah, i'm working on the weight loss thing (walking at least 3 miles a session 3-4 times a week....though the weather has been a pain in the ass here lately), and hopefully once I can get a job, I'm going to get a gym membership so I can start working on trying to get definition (all of my weight is on my midsection). Also another question....and you might or might not be able to answer it. When/if I finally get health insurance back.....would insurance help cover the cost? I have a bad back, and a hump (in my opinion its b/c of the weight from the boobs), and my upper back hurts alot.

Draft saved Draft deleted