Man breasts

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
This site is about large penises, but sometimes strays into other aspects of sex and sexuality, so I feel it is the place to ask this question for anyone with an opinion. I am a man and I have boobs. I haven't seen anybody else who has this problem. How do people percieve this? Is it nauseating. is it not a problem? is it attractive to anyone? Is it like an average penis where women
I would post pictures but I don't have a camera right now.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
bro,you're not the only guy with this problem.take a trip down south and you'll see guys that could easily fill a d-cup.ive heard stories blaming pot smoking and excessive beer consumption.truth is ,guys gain weight their breasts often get bigger.as for other peoples opinions..dont sweat it,everybody has one.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gynecomastia is not as rare as some might believe. Do you know the reason for yours? Is it from excessive eating, lack of exercise or hormonal? It can be treated according to the reasoning for its existance, including in more drastic situations through breast reduction or removal surgery, Okay, enough of the medical talk--

As to how I perceive it, I don't know that I give it too much thought. On a larger man--as in overweight (or should I say weight challenged?)--it is less noticeable, unless he has developed double-Ds. This of course brings me to the next point--are your breasts large or small? Larger breasts will obviously attract more attention than the smaller ones (I suspect women may encounter this encumbrance as well). In general I have not put any thought to it, I see it happens. If they are not exceptionally large and/or are covered in a nice blanket of fur--furry chest syndrome--I am more attracted to them.

To be honest, I have only been sexual with 3 or 4 men who had this, one was in his 80s--that was probably a hormone change as he aged. One was a heavy set gentleman of about 40 years of age--years later he lost the weight and the breasts. Well, he reduced their size--there was still definitely something there. The third man was my second wife--oh please, like she's going to object to this? It would be a compliement to her (the ugly old battleaxe).-- and the other one was some man I picked up at a diner one night and I never saw him again, so I don't know the reason.

No, it has never nauseated me. I see the man, I may give it a few seconds thought, but never got bothered by it. To me each body is a fascinating and intriguing package all of its own.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, I think it's a valid question though: Can/ or does pot smoking create this though? I've heard it does

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hi,

There was a thread created several months ago concerning this condition. Here is the link. www.lpsg.org/the-healthy-penis/42387-maleboobs-newpost.html (I have never added a link to this site so I hope this works.)

It is a problem and a going problem. As stated here there are several reasons for it. I have them and it is hormonal - you can read more in the thread to find out more info...

As for your questioning about being nauseated by them... why would a person? Sure, who would not want the perfect pecs (I know I would!), but I have also become accustom to my very well-developed and rounded boobies... They've become part of me and well, quite frankly... I love me and so do others! ;)

I use to have pics posted of them but have removed them. I can share those again if interested.

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
Gynocomastia is an ongoing problem that I have had since I was about 12 years old. People made fun of me for it. I was automatically considered gay by some kids because of the tight shirts my Mom bought for me and the breasts I had underneath. Some people just thought it was strange. Even a close friend once said when I took my shirt off "Whoa dude, you are like a B cup"
In reality they don't look like a B cup. They might be, but I on my 6 foot frame, they don't look all that big. They are covered with hair. But when I lie down on my side with my arms in a certain position I straight up have cleavage.
My hormones were tested when I was 15 and they said I had elevated estrogen. I asked about testosterone and they said my testosterone was normal. They still thought that maybe I had the XXY chromosomal abnormality, they tested me and it turned out I had regular XY chromosomes.
In retrospect, I think it may have had to do with the fact that my Mom was given estrogen pills when she was pregnant with me because she was 43 and they thoughtI could be born with down syndrome if they didn't give her estrogen.
It would account for the fact that all the other guys in my family seem to be strapping specimins of masculinity with fairly large penises, and I ended up average in penis size and pretty soft physically. <shakes fist at God>

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There was a thread created several months ago concerning this condition. Here is the link. www.lpsg.org/the-healthy-penis/42387-maleboobs-newpost.html (I have never added a link to this site so I hope this works.)

I read that thread just a bit ago and I am really impressed by how open, mature, and honest you are about this. It's people like you that help others with the same problem open up, and people without it become more accepting. Thank you.

Nrets, I think the most important thing for you is to make the changes you can and then accept yourself as you are. Working out, surgery, or doing nothing at all are all options you can consider. It really depends on what you want, not what anyone else thinks.

I actually find the whole thing interesting, honestly, and since I do like to fondle breasts, I could see myself actually liking it once I got used to it. Really. It's kind of exotic.

I applaud you, too, for being able to bring up a topic that is somewhat stigmatized in our culture. It's very brave.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
I remember one time when i was like 14 years old, i was playing football with my friends, and a grown man came out to play with us. Skinny guy with like c cup titties it was horrible. Nobody wanted to cover him ahaha. He had boobs and he was kinda a bum too so even if he didnt have boobs we wouldnt wanna get close to him lol.

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
Hi,

It is a problem and a going problem. As stated here there are several reasons for it. I have them and it is hormonal - you can read more in the thread to find out more info...

As for your questioning about being nauseated by them... why would a person? Sure, who would not want the perfect pecs (I know I would!), but I have also become accustom to my very well-developed and rounded boobies... They've become part of me and well, quite frankly... I love me and so do others! ;)

I use to have pics posted of them but have removed them. I can share those again if interested.

I didn't even see your response when I posted to add some more of my experiences. I am glad to see that you have dealt with it positively. I am similar to you in that I am fairly tall and not fat, so my boobs are fairly pronounced.
I dealt with it differently than you. You get stares, and I believe I don't for two reasons. I hateed getting stared at so much when I was younger that I don't notice anymore. Which makes me unaware. Good and Bad. Also I have never stood up straight since I developed boobs. I have terrible posture. Definitely bad. I am working up the courage to stand up straight. But I still get nervous about it.
Thanks for your response, avgguy.

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Gynocomastia is an ongoing problem that I have had since I was about 12 years old. People made fun of me for it. I was automatically considered gay by some kids because of the tight shirts my Mom bought for me and the breasts I had underneath. Some people just thought it was strange. Even a close friend once said when I took my shirt off "Whoa dude, you are like a B cup"
In reality they don't look like a B cup. They might be, but I on my 6 foot frame, they don't look all that big. They are covered with hair. But when I lie down on my side with my arms in a certain position I straight up have cleavage.
My hormones were tested when I was 15 and they said I had elevated estrogen. I asked about testosterone and they said my testosterone was normal. They still thought that maybe I had the XXY chromosomal abnormality, they tested me and it turned out I had regular XY chromosomes.
In retrospect, I think it may have had to do with the fact that my Mom was given estrogen pills when she was pregnant with me because she was 43 and they thoughtI could be born with down syndrome if they didn't give her estrogen.
It would account for the fact that all the other guys in my family seem to be strapping specimins of masculinity with fairly large penises, and I ended up average in penis size and pretty soft physically. <shakes fist at God>

Nrets,

People will be people and children are CRUEL! You've read a couple of my stories from the thread mentioned earlier; I can sympathize with you and your feelings/emotions being tramped on by others, especially at a young age when you feel so vulnerable.

It seems that you have done all you can do, personally, with this issue. As mentioned, you have other options, but some of those can be abrasive. Ultimately you have to decide and you have to be comfortable with your decision. I think you are mature, compassionate and very level-headed, at least from what I have seen here. Don't be hasty and don't allow others to "think" for you. Make whatever decisions you need to make based on how comfortable you are. Besides, all our bodies are different... You and I just have "the best of both worlds," so to speak. Hell, snoozan even confirmed that! :)

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ah, I was too hasty in my reply and hit enter too soon... sorry...

Also, concerning your posture... I completely understand why you have poor posture. When you sit upright, walk upright or do anything upright with strong and appropriate posture it brings more attention to your upper half, especially if you have things there that are "NOT" suppose to be there. I have perfect posture. My mother was insistent on it, although I did try my best not too because of the similar reasons you have expressed here. I am a pianist and vocalist. Those who are musically inclined know the importance of proper posture and can attest why it is necessary... But, boobs do "pop" out.

Snoozan, thank you. You are very kind and supportive to many of us here. Thank you.

And, another sidebar... Again, I have received numerous emails asking about my "condition" and to share pics. Instead of emailing pics to everyone I have placed them in my gallery again. There are 3 (taken in January or February I think); me in a sweater, me wearing a wife beater and me with the sweater pulled up showing.