Man buldge,wife wet & horny.

Funny thing today from my wife, I wear thong underwear a lot and seem to have a nice bulge when wearing jeans or shorts when in thongs, My wife told me she fines it a big turn on when she is out with me and I have this bulge and others can see, she says it makes her so wet and horny knowing people are look at her mans bulge in his pants. She has thought this for years and never thought to tell me, so its thong underwear every day now that's for sure. lol :) How does your wife feel about your bulge in public, does it get her wet lol

LatinoThong

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My wife tells me I need to fix mine, so i don't show. She don't appreciate the advertising LOL
That’s fuck up, why women can display them boobs and even they can make them bigger and men can not show off them bulge because in their mind, the human body itself is inappropriate.

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
That’s fuck up, why women can display them boobs and even they can make them bigger and men can not show off them bulge because in their mind, the human body itself is inappropriate.

It's the fact that she don't want other women looking at my dick. A double standard for sure but I guess she considers a dick more sexual than boobs

Reactions: LatinoThong

LatinoThong

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's the fact that she don't want other women looking at my dick. A double standard for sure but I guess she considers a dick more sexual than boobs
Insane honestly, that’s so awful.
But. What do you like? I meant, do you like wear thong and show your bulge off or you don’t really care.
Cause whatever you like to do, people gotta get over body.

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Insane honestly, that’s so awful.
But. What do you like? I meant, do you like wear thong and show your bulge off or you don’t really care.
Cause whatever you like to do, people gotta get over body.

Well i'm to old and out of shape for a thong. I just have to show in regular underwear or none