Man caught staring at naked Joe Rogan in locker room

nychguy79

Experimental Member
Media
Joe Rogan–the UFC commentator, former Fear Factor host, Newsradio hotpiece–has a locker room stalker who “like clockwork” oogles his peepee every time he strips down in the locker room after jiu-jitsu practice. He took to Twitter and posted “check out this video of a dude that used to go to our gym staring at my dick,” to prove it.

Full article below

Via Tabloid Prodigy

Last edited by a moderator:

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it could be because he is a celebrity. I know I would be curious to see what a celebrity would be packing

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Kid looks kinda young to be a "stalker" or "professional gawker" or whatever you would call him. I'm not saying he isn't staring, he most certainly is. I'd confront the kid myself and tell him to "knock it off" in no uncertain terms. If he didn't, and it continued, wherever Joe is working out should be made aware there is a "leerer" in the locker room. For those who are not exhibitionists like myself, I don't like being stared at or leered at, whatever. That is why the only time you will see me with my towel off at a gym is when I'm about to change into my underwear after my shower. I don't do the towel dance; I take the towel off and simply put my underwear on quickly to avoid this very same type of staring. It's very f'g annoying!

Reactions: w355291

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wonder if it's just a stunt to get people talking about Joe Rogan on the internet. The guy watching him looked like some underpaid intern and he didn't seem especially interested in what he was looking at. Joe gets off a few gay jokes, not that there's anything wrong with that, and thousands of people get to see his "sexy" body on the web. I just wish he'd shaved before going on camera.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was thinking the same thing as far as this kid hangs around even after Joe is clearly making fun of him in front of him, etc. So it could all be simply put, a publicity stunt!

I wonder if it's just a stunt to get people talking about Joe Rogan on the internet. The guy watching him looked like some underpaid intern and he didn't seem especially interested in what he was looking at. Joe gets off a few gay jokes, not that there's anything wrong with that, and thousands of people get to see his "sexy" body on the web. I just wish he'd shaved before going on camera.

sophomore19

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ugh! Not to mention, wtf happened to Joe Rogan? He looks like a used up leather pig. NASTY!

Joe Rogan–the UFC commentator, former Fear Factor host, Newsradio hotpiece–has a locker room stalker who “like clockwork” oogles his peepee every time he strips down in the locker room after jiu-jitsu practice. He took to Twitter and posted “check out this video of a dude that used to go to our gym staring at my dick,” to prove it.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ah, you beyotches loved that video. :wink::rolleyes:

I think that it was cool. Joe Rogan was cool about it. REALLY. Had that been Heath Herring...that would've been a really bad video with an entirely weirded ending.

Joe Rogan liked the attention. Straight men can brag that they are hot...even to the gays!!!

I thought that Joe Rogan was cool about the whole thing.

Besides, who is gonna touch Joe Rogan's cock anyway?

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hmmmm I may be wrong but this looks photoshopped? I think we should be a little wary of this lol!

A

AM_092

Saw this over at squarehippies!! ;) He's pretty hot! Over here in Oz, the last time I saw him was on Fear Factor, a long, long time ago...
He's pretty hot now! I have suspicions that the video was staged.

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Joe, why did you get those tattoos?? I think tattoos can be hot looking, but your body didn't need the distraction. You are fine looking and should have left that body untoched. Sigh...well, I still have the Men's Health magazine you appeared in and looked so hot in...not to mention the layout showed your sexy feet too!

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Joe, why did you get those tattoos?? I think tattoos can be hot looking, but your body didn't need the distraction. You are fine looking and should have left that body untoched. Sigh...well, I still have the Men's Health magazine you appeared in and looked so hot in...not to mention the layout showed your sexy feet too!
Hey man, you gotta share. I wanna see those pics. What issue?

dirtdirt

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Kid looks kinda young to be a "stalker" or "professional gawker" or whatever you would call him. I'm not saying he isn't staring, he most certainly is. I'd confront the kid myself and tell him to "knock it off" in no uncertain terms. If he didn't, and it continued, wherever Joe is working out should be made aware there is a "leerer" in the locker room. For those who are notat or leered at, whatever. That is why the only time you will see me with my towel off at a gym is when I'm about to change into my underwear after my shower. I don't do the towel dance; I take the towel off and simply put my underwear on quickly to avoid this very same type of staring. It's very f'g annoying!

Okay you do understand you use "exhibitionists like myself, I don't like being stared".... classic irony
]