Man caught staring at naked Joe Rogan in locker room

mark115

Cherished Member
Media
the guys was laughing while joe was talking. he knew he was being filmed. so maybe he's in on the joke? by the way, where is this gym? i thought cams aren't allowed inside the locker rooms.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ah, you beyotches loved that video. :wink::rolleyes:

I think that it was cool. Joe Rogan was cool about it. REALLY. Had that been Heath Herring...that would've been a really bad video with an entirely weirded ending.

Joe Rogan liked the attention. Straight men can brag that they are hot...even to the gays!!!

I thought that Joe Rogan was cool about the whole thing.

Besides, who is gonna touch Joe Rogan's cock anyway?

The line starts right behind me.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can just imagine what his cock looks like. I want to see it now! lol

Joe has a Vienna Sausage size penis when soft. But when it gets hard...it is all veiny and beer can thick when erect. And it is a crooked weird hard cock. Pre cummy.

That is how I imagine it in my imagination. :wink::smile:

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Could the kid be special? Like at my gym, there is a kid that hangs out in the locker room and walks back and forth in his underwear and says hi to everyone. The kid has some developmental issues.

Reactions: Blake21

DickVaine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oy vey... Yeah, the kid's staring at his ass and LAUGHING. Probably thinking that for a built guy, his ass is kind of flat...

Hey, Flatass, do yourself a favor and shave. That pussy on your face is as flattering on you as Johnny Damon's was on him.

I guess Newsradio was alooong time ago.

And that "developementally disabled" kid who walks around the locker room in his UNDERWEAR saying 'hi' to everyone -- prob just the hotties and/or nude -- is a fucking GENIUS! Rogan would probably say that 'this young dude is always flirting with me when I'm getting changed in the locker room.' What a douche.