Man Charged With Having Sex With Horse--Really!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dr. Vosknocker: Now, I want you to say "doggy."

Cartman: Doggy.

Dr. Vosknocker: [to audience] Notice that nothing happens. [to Cartman] Now, say "Montana."

Cartman: Montana.

Dr. Vosknocker: Good. Now, "pillow."

Cartman: Pillow.

Dr. Vosknocker: All right. Now I want you to say "horse fucker."

Mrs. Cartman: Go on, honey. It's all right.

Cartman: Horse fu-- [gets shocked by the V-chip] That hurts, God damn it!
[gets shocked again]

Dr. Vosknocker: Now I want you to say "big floppy donkey dick."

Cartman: No!

Dr. Vosknocker: [to audience] Success! The child doesn't want to swear!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rodell Vereen: SC Man Charged With Having Sex With Horse

COLUMBIA, S.C. — A South Carolina man was charged with having sex with a horse after the animal's owner caught the act on videotape, then staked out the stable and caught him at shotgun point, authorities said Wednesday. But this wasn't the first time Rodell Vereen has been charged with buggery. He pleaded guilty last year to having sex with the same horse after owner Barbara Kenley found him in the same stable and was sentenced to probation and placed on the state's sex offender list. Kenley said she noticed several weeks ago her 21-year-old horse Sugar was acting strange and getting infections again. She noticed things in the barn had been moved around – dirt piled up and bales of hay stacked near the horse's stall at her Lazy B Stables in Longs, about 20 miles northeast of Myrtle Beach. "Police kept telling me it couldn't be the same guy," Kenley said Wednesday. "I couldn't believe that there were two guys going around doing this to the same horse."

Vereen has had mental problems for several years, but seemed to get better after getting court-ordered treatment last year, said his brother, the Rev. James Vereen, who lives just down the street from his brother and the stables. "He's done all right when he was on the medicine. I don't know if he is still taking it," said James Vereen, who added his brother has kept to himself a lot in the last few months. Horry County police don't often investigate animal sex allegations, spokesman Sgt. Robert Kegler said. In fact, he said the last person charged with buggery in the county was Rodell Vereen in late 2007. Kenley said she caught him then too. She stopped by her stable on Thanksgiving Day and found a man asleep in the hay by her horse, who had been locked in her stall, a mound of dirt and a stool behind her. She said she thought about shooting Vereen both times, but didn't want to go to prison. "Everyone around here has horses," Kenley said. "And they all said the same thing. You should have shot him."

Y'all gotta read the comments, some of them are hysterical! :biggrin1:

What I don't get is why he was arrested for buggery rather than bestiality. Buggery is just an antiquated term for sodomy or anal sex, which must take place between either two men or a man and a woman. The fact he was with a horse means it wasn't buggery. Bestiality on the other hand is any sex act between a human and an animal.

Speaking as someone who has been treated for anxiety and depression in the past, I don't appreciate a sick freak like this being just randomly classified as mentally ill. Mr. Vereen is a whole different kind of crazy than myself. :irked:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't appreciate a sick freak like this being just randomly classified as mentally ill. Mr. Vereen is a whole different kind of crazy than myself. :irked:

what is it?? oh yeah... QFT!!! :yup:

there is "i get nervous in crowds and sometimes depression bites me in the ass" crazy.

and then there is "sneak in a barn and diddle Mr. Ed" crazy.

the line needs to be drawn, drawn of marked clearly with some kinda of lighting or signage.

ml
sweet oats and sugar cubes are not aphrodisiacs. :irked:

not to imply that Ms. NJQT is anywhere near as mental as i am. i mean she is way over there on the crazy scale.... and i'm fucked... but i'm not horse fucker crazy.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what is it?? oh yeah... QFT!!! :yup:

there is "i get nervous in crowds and sometimes depression bites me in the ass" crazy. and then there is "sneak in a barn and diddle Mr. Ed" crazy.

the line needs to be drawn, drawn of marked clearly with some kinda of lighting or signage.

ml
sweet oats and sugar cubes are not aphrodisiacs. :irked:

not to imply that Ms. NJQT is anywhere near as mental as i am. i mean she is way over there on the crazy scale.... and i'm fucked... but i'm not horse fucker crazy.[/QUOTE]MickeyLee, you and I are probably closer to each other on the crazy scale than you know. :wink:

Exactly my point! :smile: I'm crazy, but I'm not horse fucker crazy. :biggrin1:

That man needs some desperate help. It's a pity his brother didn't put 2 and 2 together before this happened again. I wish we took mental health more seriously in this country to prevent things like this from happening.

I'm not saying state psychiatric hospitals are appropriate for everyone who is mentally ill, but I think emptying them out back in the 70s was one of the greatest disservices done to most of the patients and society itself. Reform would have been a world better than closing them. This is a glaring reason why.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That man needs some desperate help. It's a pity his brother didn't put 2 and 2 together before this happened again. I wish we took mental health more seriously in this country to prevent things like this from happening.

I'm not saying state psychiatric hospitals are appropriate for everyone who is mentally ill, but I think emptying them out back in the 70s was one of the greatest disservices done to most of the patients and society itself. Reform would have been a world better than closing them. This is a glaring reason why.
QFT!! The mental health care system in this country is beyond broken. I wish I had some good ideas as to how to fix it. Doctors keep coming up with new names and illnesses of things which make it excrutiatingly difficult for people to function in society. Yet there is no alternative for treatment. :mad: :irked:

What is a parent to do with a child who is a violent schizophrenic? Or who has been diagnosed as having Oppositional defiant disorder?