Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No Picnic: Man Charged With Screwing a Patio Table
Mar 31st 2008
By Tom Radler

Police in Ohio say that a married father of three has confessed to repeatedly having sex with his patio picnic table.

Art Price, Jr., 40, has been charged with four counts of public indecency after a neighbor videotaped him getting all nasty with the umbrella hole in the middle of his plastic picnic table. Apparently preferring the table's legs in the air, Price reportedly flipped the table over before forcing himself inside of it.

Price admitted that his skeevy antics took place both inside and outside of his home, and police say he did his table humping in broad daylight, not far from a school.

In addition to public outrage, we imagine there's considerable jealousy among Price's other lawn furniture. While barbecues and lawn chairs don't have many places for good loving (unless you're big enough for that drink holder), we're sure that plastic gnome hiding in the hedges is wondering why he wasn't chosen. The garden hose, however, is probably pretty relieved.

I think he probably had a glory hole fetish that had gone unfulfilled for too long. :tongue:

jimbob369

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In the dictionary, the definition for "desperate" should be this story instead of the actual definition.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think the table was just a slut...plain and simple
i mean it is always showing off it's bare legs and sitting on his property.

a man has got to do,what a man has got to do.
:wink:

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i would think the hole in the table would rip his cock up.
that would fuckin' hurt.

my dad had a couch that looked like a giant vagina.
everytime i saw it i saw a vagina...giant labia minora.
i never got horny for it though...

D_one and done

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thats so horribly demented its hilarious. i wonder how one finds out they can fuck their patio table. its funny and sad to try and think about what was going through his head before he raped his table for the first time....

thats just too crazy :lmao:

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I assumed NJ was wryly posting one of those straight-up articles with unintentionally hilarious headlines, like "Perp Gets Nine Months in Violin Case," "Prosecutor Releases Probe Into Sheriff" or "Farmer Bill Dies in House."

I stand corrected.

I find it curious that he preferred the missionary position. A patio table is usually begging to be taken on all fours.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I assumed NJ was wryly posting one of those straight-up articles with unintentionally hilarious headlines, like "Perp Gets Nine Months in Violin Case," "Prosecutor Releases Probe Into Sheriff" or "Farmer Bill Dies in House."

I stand corrected.

I find it curious that he preferred the missionary position. A patio table is usually begging to be taken on all fours.
:tongue: You should know by now that I never joke about sex, food, or money ROTFLMAO :biggrin1: