Man cuts off own penis...

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by whatno@Mar 1 2005, 02:48 PM
Unfortunetly people like that are held in high regard in the body modification scene.
[post=287402]Quoted post[/post]​

NOT NECESSARILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And this from someone who's done a little "modifying" himself.
Ick.
I like my cock.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Molestation victims also often do it. A particular sub-class of self-injury involving the genitalia typically occurs among people who were molested as children.

clownboots19: Dude, that motherf*cking sh*t was sick! I vow from this day forward to never cut off my penis again!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I won't defend just what the dumb shit did, but I reread the article, and it said that he was stoned, which of course is still no excuse except for mental competency.

Self emasculation? Nope, I take pride in having all my original equipment intact, thank you veddy much.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I won't defend just what the dumb shit did, but I reread the article, and it said that he was stoned, which of course is still no excuse except for mental competency.

Self emasculation? Nope, I take pride in having all my original equipment intact, thank you veddy much.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I only saw some of those pictures... but along with the guy who had his balls cut off, and the ever poopular, tubgirl the pic were he tears the head off will be burned into the back of my brain for the rest of my life...

Oh god thats so sick.

WHY? Why did I click that link? Oh god why?