Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i overheard a convo with my gf and her 6 friends when going to kitchen to get a drink 1 of her bi friends (a girl) stated that she wished her bf ate her pussy like her gf so my question is would women be happy if men ate pussy like girls or keep it the manly way?...whatever that is

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Never been with another woman but i assume she meant in regards to women knowing what we like. Also the same as for why men say men give the best bj's. Basically knowing the anatomy and how it responds.

I would love to be with another woman to see how she treated my compaired to the men ive been with, softer and gntler id imagine

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't agree in any way that women eat pussy better than men because they have a pussy and know what women like, just as I don't agree that men suck cock better than women do because they have a cock. Not all women like their pussy eaten the same way, not all men like their cock sucked the same way - we all only know how we like being eaten, so unless you're doing it to someone who loves it exactly the same way you love it being of the same sex doesn't make any difference.

TheManTheLegend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think if u got it ur better equipped to work it...i mean i have a dick, so i kno how to stroke it, wat gets it goin, n e girl using it is jus guessing or wat not...trying thier best...same with girls. a man is jus guessing wtf to do with it...if u got it ur better with it...even if ur straight ur jus naturally better, unless ur clueless about ur equipment