Man Fatally Stabs Sister, Decapitates 5-Year-Old On Birthday

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Police: Man Fatally Stabs Sister, Decapitates 5-Year-Old On Birthday

A man on a rampage fatally stabbed his 17-year-old sister, decapitated his 5-year-old sister in front of a police officer and then turned toward his 9-year-old sister with a knife in his hand before officers shot him dead in what their chief described as "a killing field." There was no clear motive for the events that unfolded Saturday, the day after the 5-year-old's birthday, in a tony Boston suburb that also is home to Gov. Deval Patrick. But there was no doubt at the carnage wrought by 23-year-old Kerby Revelus against his sisters in the two-family home they shared with their parents and grandmother.

Five-year-old Bianca was killed as a cake for her birthday, which investigators believe was Friday, sat on the kitchen table. Nine-year-old Sarafina dialed emergency services and watched police shoot her brother as her elder sister, 17-year-old Samantha, lay dead on the floor. Sarafina was hospitalized Sunday with defensive wounds to her hands and stab wounds in her abdomen and one of her legs, police said. "In policing, we see the raw human emotion every day, but to think that a human being could afflict such an atrocious, violent act on his own family is unbelievable," Milton police Chief Richard G. Wells Jr. said. "When I walked up to the first officer (on the scene), I could see the whole story right in his face. This just told me that this was something very bad."

People are going insane! How can you decapitate your own sister?!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People aren't losing their minds now. Killing your family is as old as dirt itself. You could go back in time and travel back to the medieval days and find that most everyone knew someone that had been beheaded. Cutting heads off is "old school", not something new. I choose not to stare at the hideous underbelly of humanity, but that is just me. Gee, thanx for the link NJ. :(

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow, I didn't read this because sometimes you just got enough on your plate to read this horrible news. The headlines was plenty.