Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"Cycle-sexualist" :confused: :biggrin1:
People are capable of doing odd things when they're drinking. I can't believe he has to register as a sex offender for 3 years. lmao

ruperty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i know! it's quite harsh. he's not harming anybody is he? though, did they take into account the feelings of the bike? i think not:mad:

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Warning. Do not piss off the hostel cleaning ladies by lingering in your room beyond the scheduled leave time. And he missed breakfast, too. That was the real crime. Drunk, deaf, horny and hungry: Lethal combination.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Warning. Do not piss off the hostel cleaning ladies by lingering in your room beyond the scheduled leave time. And he missed breakfast, too. That was the real crime. Drunk, deaf, horny and hungry: Lethal combination.
Yeh, he should have been hung drawn and quartered in front of the public. Preferably naked at the time so the viewers can get a bit of "normal" fetish satisfaction.:biggrin1:
Got to go now as I have a date with a mountain bike and if I don't hurry up It's saddle will be getting cold!:wink: We are going to a nice off-road track in the Pennines then I am treating it to a nice rub down with WD40!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why did this guy get arrested? What he was doing was weird, but not hurting anyone.

I have heard of someone who was sexually attracted to bridges, fences, and the Berlin Wall. I found that amusing.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why did this guy get arrested? What he was doing was weird, but not hurting anyone.

I have heard of someone who was sexually attracted to bridges, fences, and the Berlin Wall. I found that amusing.
Those kind of relationships never work out though. There is always some kind of barrier in the way of true happiness.:biggrin1:

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Well, he was pedaling his ass all over town

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No doubt he was prosecuted for pedalophilia.
hahahahaha LMAO that's a good one!

Maybe bike-sex just, you know, just rang his bell?
ROTFLMAO
He's not a sex offender, unless of course the bike resisted. :biggrin1: Was the bike rolling away from him when the cleaning ladies saw him humping it. I think they should have posted his picture in bike shops across the UK with a sign saying do not sell anything to this man.:tongue: