Man jacking off in restroom today!!!

Mortified13

Sexy Member
Media
I went to San Francisco today to do some shopping and walking around. I had to go pee really bad though, so I ran into the restroom and there before me was an asian man jacking off (he did have a nice cock) and looking really surprised, so he stopped. I stepped over to pee in the urinal because I had to go badly. He zipped up his erection as best as he could and came over to the urinal to look at my cock. Mind you it is cold and rainy today so my cock was not much to look at but he got excited and started to jack off again by the stall looking at another man who was also jacking off in the stall!!! I don't care about people masturbating but it was kind of freaky. I have had my cock looked at before even at the gym but not with someone jacking off while checking you out. I have been to adult movie theaters before but it is normal to jack off there but haven't been there in years. WOW what a day!!! Any comments? I know there was another man who was there and he was homeless but he was out of it. This restroom is notorious for gay sex which I didn't know about until today!!!!

VRMan

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a similar experience in a really really filthy highway toilet in Portugal. It looked like it hadn't been cleaned since it was build some decades ago. We had stopped because I really had to pee. When I entered, a guy stood at one of the urinals, wanking like a monkey on amphetamines. He wasn't bothered a bit by the fact that I entered. But he didn't seem to enjoy my being there, either. It seems he just wanted to cum so urgently that he chose the next possibility to do so.
Why he didn't use the stall that was there escapes me.
I felt offended.

ok im grossed out...There was another guy here who posted a vid of himslf jerking off on a greyhound bus..(their were kids on it for cryin out loud!) there comes a point where it crosses the line from fetish to perversion....Some of this just is plain sick.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Not that I'm defending anybody, but I've heard similar remarks about guys who post pics of their erect cocks on pervy internet sites. :rolleyes:

Yep - lots and lots of folks would consider a dude a pervert if they knew he posted pics of his peter (hard or not) on the internet.

No, a man shouldn't be playing with his peter for everyone to see in a public restroom (They have plenty of places designated for that activity).

I reckon I'm a perv, but it's hard for me to accept.:eek:

theres a difference whippin it out in "private" adults should know better..thats all im sayin:)