Man Kills Girlfriend Over Sandwiches

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, He said he only threw the microwave at her and smashed her head on the floor and beat her, BUT he didn't really mean to kill her. What a bunch of BULLSHIT. Take the guy out and kill him, it's called "Pre-trial Diversion". No cost to the taxpayer. Well, maybe $.25 cents for the bullet. I'll pay for that.:mad:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
Uniontown is right next door to Pittsburgh. Pittsburghers enjoy a type of sandwich made (locally) famous by the Primanti Brothers sandwich shop. The sandwich consists of the usual sandwich fillings (choice of meat, lettuce, pickles, onions, etc.), but your side orders are also added into the sandwich, so the fries, coleslaw, and whatever else you've ordered are added to the inside of your sandwich. Apparently, steel mill workers had only a half-hour for lunch and the primanti bros thought this would solve the problem of not having enough time to eat your lunch. Whatever.

What's the point? It's a big fucking sandwich. If that's what was to be heated, it would take a while. Hubby should have been a little more patient.

Mercurial,

Honey, you are being nice! He needed a serious beatdown. How dare him!It never would have gotten that far if he had been blessed with this mother...http://www.lookatentertainment.com/v/v-124.htm

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
naughty said:
Mercurial,

Honey, you are being nice! He needed a serious beatdown. How dare him!It never would have gotten that far if he had been blessed with this mother...http://www.lookatentertainment.com/v/v-124.htm

Obviously, he deserves to be beaten. Guess the sarcasm didn't come through as planned. My apologies. Hopefully, i'll do better next time:rolleyes:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shelby Darlin'

The link didnt come through. I am sorry I shouldnt laugh at that title but it reminds me of the father's fantasy from "Soul Man".

Mercurial,
I am sure you were not on his side. It just gave me an excuse to post one of my favorite videos! LOL!

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
naughty said:
Shelby Darlin'

The link didnt come through. I am sorry I shouldnt laugh at that title but it reminds me of the father's fantasy from "Soul Man".
Kim, you remember this poem?

BITCH

Bitch, get my sweet malt liquor out the fridge.
Bitch, prep my gators and ready my velvet.
Bitch, ready my porterhouse steak.
Bitch, I grow tired of your questions.
Bitch, enjoy your cold shallow slumber.