Man masturbating at urinal....

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Today as i finished work, i needed a leak after i'd left the store so i went to the public toilets in the shopping center, it was closing time so there was only one guy in there. The guy was an older gentleman at one urinal in a row of around 15 urinals. I picked one about 3 or 4 down from him. As i pulled out my todger and let my stream go, i noticed the man obviously staring at my piece from the corner of my eye, i then noticed his dick was hard and he was vigorously rubbing it. i got freaked out, so left.
Has anyone else encountered this? What did you do?
I find it particularly strange.

I caught a guy doing this the other day in a club urinals. I pulled out my dick to take a piss and noticed a guy walk in who pulled out his to. It looked as though he was playing with it to masturbate. However, I noticed him get a look at my dick and I think he got intimidated, as after that he quickly put his dick away and walked out. He didnt even piss so im 99% sure he was going to wack off had he not got stage fright.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I get the feeling some posters here are going to spending a lot of time in urinals when they get older :p

well, based on all the football halftime commercials i'm led to believe that all old men spend alot of time in urnials unless they're taking drugs to prevent it.

and up till now i always thought those guys on the commercial were just urgently going in there to Piss!....dirty wankers

Last edited:

flawdatiger

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some of these responses, again, surprise me.

A grown man is masturbating in a public bathroom, at the urinal, where small children have a possibility to come in and find out about sexual activity way earlier than they should.

The same man was leering at the OP, to the point where the OP felt uncomfortable.

And your response is "it's fine, it's just an old man?"

No person should be masturbating at any public urinal ever. Not only is it illegal, it's extremely off-putting to walk into a loo for a piss and see a grown man trying to stare in your eyes and or at your penis.

Stop condoning this, and stop acting like this alone isn't enough to make people upset.

Fetishes are called fetishes for a reason, they involve attraction and arousal in situations not normally viewed as sexual.

An old man with an unintentional erection is one thing, but a grown man with a woody trying to stare in my eyes when i'm dying to pee?

Come on.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some of these responses, again, surprise me.

A grown man is masturbating in a public bathroom, at the urinal, where small children have a possibility to come in and find out about sexual activity way earlier than they should.

Come on.

well in the first place I would never let my young son go into a public bathroom by himself , and would consider any parent who'd do this to be unfit & insane,that wasn't the situation described by the OP.

but if i did walk in with my young son and the old man was perving in the corner I'd tell him to make himself decent or he can explain to the cops what he was doing, if he got belligerant i would hit him or do whatever necessary to protect my son. but this is a totally different scenario than the OP asked us to consider.

why can't people work within the hypothetical question posed?

Last edited:

flawdatiger

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why can't people work within the hypothetical question posed?

It's quite obvious based on yours and other responses that we've moved on from hypothetical scenarios to morals and ethics. I responded based on the current flow of the thread.

You are arguing that a grown man wanking at a public urinal is not a big deal. I disagree.

Please, try not to be snide when you quote me.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never had this happen. I have however had the following:

- Guy checking me out at the immediate next stall.
- Guy on left AND right check it out as I was shaking it (it was hanging really long that day)
- Guy with his son comes in. Son comes to stall next to mine. Before he can get started, dad pulls him away and takes him to closed stalls.
- In Paris, female staff walks in with broom and mops and stuff. Walks RIGHT next to my stall to start sweeping and cleaning WHILE my "todger" is still hanging out. She never said a word.

Those are my experiences.

Simba

Reactions: BIGBULL29 and Heat

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have never had this happen. I have however had the following:

- Guy checking me out at the immediate next stall.
- Guy on left AND right check it out as I was shaking it (it was hanging really long that day)
- Guy with his son comes in. Son comes to stall next to mine. Before he can get started, dad pulls him away and takes him to closed stalls.
- In Paris, female staff walks in with broom and mops and stuff. Walks RIGHT next to my stall to start sweeping and cleaning WHILE my "todger" is still hanging out. She never said a word.

Those are my experiences.

Simba

Had the first happen to me in Thailand. The guy didn't so much check me out as bore a hole with his stare on my cock as I peed. He was even leaning over, making no effort at discretion. Didn't take it as a sexual issue so much as a lack of boundaries/respect for privacy.

D_Newlander_Navellint

Account Disabled
Media
this sort of happened to me. I was pissing at a stall and this teen kid runs in like he has to take a shit. Instead he run to the urinal a few down from me and pulls out his dick and starts cumming. I could tell from his breathing and the sound of cum spurting a few times against the urinal and hitting the water. Did not gross me out my first thought was dam if he ever gets any pussy he's not even going to be able to get his dick out of his pant before he cums.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had the first happen to me in Thailand. The guy didn't so much check me out as bore a hole with his stare on my cock as I peed. He was even leaning over, making no effort at discretion. Didn't take it as a sexual issue so much as a lack of boundaries/respect for privacy.

THAT, sir - is a gross lack of boundaries/respect for privacy. Geez!

Simba

ryguy88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What I don't get from the OP, is that he said that there was a row of 15 Urnials. He chose to take the urnial 3 or 4 away from the old man. He decided to get close to the old man. Maybe the old dude took that as an invitation?

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hmmm. Someone thinks you should have punched him. There were 15 open urinals. You chose one near him. He didn't stare, he didn't approach you, he just went about his own project. And for all of that, YOU should have punched HIM? (I don't get it.)

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
It's my understanding, according to a law officer, that it's not illegal to sport a stiffy in a restroom or lockroom. It IS illegal to take care of it.
The law is not as gray here as one might think. The old man could be just shaking the piss out of his dick after peeing but could be interpeted as masterbating. That said, a person HAS TO PROVE intent in a court of law and according to my officer friend that can be an extremely difficult thing to do.

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If the worst thing the old guy does is wank at a urinal in an empty men's room at closing time, he's harmless and should be ignored. Indeed, feel sorry for the fact that it's the best way he can find to get off. I might have made his day by putting on a better show for him before leaving. ;-)