Man Of The House (now Mm Free, Size Difference)

giveth

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I started this a while back, but got some feedback that I should make a version without the MM content, so I did some rewriting and am working on it again. I may go back to the other at some point as it's still a work in progress, but wanted to give this a shot.

---------

I’d been working 50 hour weeks and maintaining an active social life on top of that was draining. It turned out none of the usuals were going to be hanging around that Friday night, so I decided to just take it easy.

I spent the evening hanging out, drinking a six pack, and watching movies. I assumed that my roommate, James, would be home around his usual time of 7, and we could hang out when he got back if he wanted. James never had plans on Friday nights.

James and I moved in together a little over a year ago. He was shy and had recently moved to town for a job as a software engineer. We knew each other from a mutual friend who had suggested that we find a place because we both happened to be looking at the same time.

When we had first moved in, I tried to get him to be more outgoing, but that mission had failed. He didn’t like the parties and I didn’t care enough to persist. He mostly spent his time working until he’d joined a crossfit gym a couple of months ago. That seemed like the only thing that would interrupt his work-home routine, and still then only just barely.

I was surprised when I heard the key in the door a couple of hours later than normal. I looked up, noticing how buzzed I was, just in time to see him walk in grinning, followed by a girl. “Hey, Michael, this is Elsie”.

Elsie was dressed in some modest athletic looking clothing: a light hoodie, some stretchy pants, and sneakers. She had a cute face with wide, glowing eyes, a little button nose, and lips half-resisting a big smirk. She reached out her hand to introduce herself to me, I took it, and I was watching her blond ponytail bob around the corner as they both went to his room before I knew it. I let a small wave of jealousy pass over me before settling back in to watch the movie.

A few beers later, I paused the movie to relieve myself of those drinks. On the way to the bathroom, I passed James’s room. Feeling a bit buzzed and horny, I decided to see what I could see. The lights were off in the room, and I couldn’t hear anything but some faint music despite our apartment’s thin walls. After a brief pause, I finished walking to the bathroom, feeling a bit embarrassed at my behavior. I thought of the possibility of them fucking nearby, and gave my cock a couple extra tugs before I tucked it, slightly swollen, back into my briefs.

I walked back out to the couch and flopped down before having a couple more drinks and passing out.

The next morning, I woke up early, excited that I’d be able to get to the gym early enough to get one of the bench presses with no waiting. It was an arms and chest day, and I got a good pump going. I looked around to see that I was lifting more weight than anyone else at the gym at that hour and it felt good to be able to flex. I even caught a girl counting the plates I’d put on as I wrapped up a set.

I strutted into the locker room, feeling huge. After stipping and putting on a towel, I headed over to the semi-open showers. In the middle of one of the rows, there was another guy lathering up with his back turned to the wall. I picked the stall directly opposite his and turned the water on. Feeling it warm up, I stepped in and turned to face him, putting all of my decently thick, 4.5 inch softie on display and waited for him to turn around.

When he did, he kept his eyes low, getting a good look at my junk before moving up my body. He looked like one of the countless people who show up to the gym on any given day who look like your everyday casuals, not noticeably fit at all. As he turned his hips, I could see that he was already nearly hard already. He was maybe 5.5 inches hard, and not very thick. He reached down and started tugging his cock as I decided to just continue showering.

I let him jerk his dick while he watched me lather soap on my body, never acknowledging him. I wasn’t the most cut guy at the gym, but steady workout routines over the years had given me a nice thick set of muscles. I massaged and worked them over, paying special attention to my tight upper body as I felt the warm water wash over me. I slowly worked my way down to my thick powerful thighs and ass.

A gasp shot out from the other stall and I turned just in time to see the other guy’s cock oozing a thick glob of white cum down his shaft and dripping off the hand which was still pumping away. I gave him a little wink before I turned to finish showering. He quickly dried off and left while I took my time washing every bit of my body.

My briefs felt tight from the moment I slipped them on till I got to my front door. I softly stepped inside and started to move towards my room before I heard it. There was a noticeable, soft moaning coming from James’s room. I paused in the living room for a moment, listening intently. The quiet cooing started to get louder and sharper as I listened. She kept ramping up, the noises getting more ragged, more animal. Finally I heard a high pitched, out of breath, exasperated “I’m going to cum” followed by a series of squeals as she climaxed.

Assuming they were done, I retreated to my room, immediately reaching for my cock, straining to break free, and went to open my laptop. I had barely started to search for some visual stimulation when I heard a smack and a long, low female groan. I got up, opened my door a crack, and gripped my rod. The moans came back, quick and frantic. It almost sounded like she was crying with pleasure.

I started pumping my shaft furiously as I heard this girl getting what sounded like the ride of her life. I had to slow down and pace myself to keep up with the show as the moans continued for what felt like ages. Finally, I heard a low, masculine grunting start. She blurted out “fuck I love your cock” loud enough for me to clearly hear as they finished and I shot my load against the door.

I grabbed some tissues, a bit ashamed of myself for listening in. As I cleaned up, I thought of the noises I’d heard coming from the next room. I was proud of my ability to get women off, but I’d never heard anything like what was coming from my roommates bedroom. Hiding quietly in my room, I heard their voices rise as they headed out together.

giveth

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In the month that followed, I started to see Elsie more and more regularly. She would come over and they would retreat to his room, not to be seen again till the next morning. I was staying at home more and listening to their shows every once in a while. I started to fantasize about them; about my stud roommate taking this girl to town. I even overheard her talking about how big his dick was once and couldn’t get the thought out of my head till I masturbated furiously.

As I saw more of Elsie around the house, I got a better idea of her body. When she got more comfortable, she started walking around the apartment in tight fitting workout clothes that showed off her body. She had tight, toned shoulders that lead down to what looked like some firm, b-cup boobs. Moving lower, her stomach was flat with just the smallest hint of abs. The nylon pants she liked to wear always showed off her plump ass as she walked by.

I noticed that James was getting more confident too. He had started to stray out of his room in just a pair of boxer-briefs and maybe a t-shirt if he felt like it. I had seen him only a couple of times like that before when I’d accidentally caught him walking around. He clearly had reason to be gaining that confidence. The light flab that he had held onto before was turning into lean muscle and I could see his arms gaining some nice shape and his pecs were starting to look more defined.

One morning while I was making coffee, I noticed that he had brazenly left an empty 36 pack of XL condoms right on the top of our trash can. I couldn’t get the thought out of my head as I sat down on the couch, sipping my drink. I was broken out of my daydream by the sound of James coming out of his room. He walked over to where I was sitting in a pair of black briefs and a tight t-shirt and started to ask me if I had seen a post that was making the rounds on the internet.

When I looked up, I couldn’t help but keep my gaze on his bulge for an extra second, trying to see if I could size him up. It was definitely full, but I wasn’t certain that he was any bigger than me. While we talked back and forth for a bit, I noticed him absentmindedly readjust himself in his underwear. Had he seen me looking? Was he showing off? Or did he really just not care what I might think?

After a brief conversation, he walked back into his room. Feeling horny again, I kept my ear out for any sounds that might excite me, but nothing happened.

giveth

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was sitting at my computer working late when I heard James and Elsie come in over the sound of my headphones. They were talking about something, but I couldn’t make out whatever it was over the noise. I tried to remain focused, but not long after I heard what I swore was a moan and paused my music to listen for a second.

There it was, unmistakable. They were going at it hard and fast, and it was loud. Elsie had no restraint in her voice as she let out screams of pleasure. It sounded like it was coming from directly outside my door in the kitchen. I froze in place, unsure of what to do. Any movement might alert them of my presence. I couldn’t resist and got up slowly and moved towards the door. It was unmistakable, they had to be feet from my door. Even their heavy breath came clearly to me. I couldn’t imagine the brazenness it took to perform like that. Did they know I was here? Were they getting off on this?

Only a few minutes in, I heard James speed up before grunting and slowing down. Too bad, it was just a quicky this time. One set of footsteps walked towards the other room and I heard a rustling before they returned. There was the sound of slow, wet kissing for a while as they whispered to one another just low enough that I couldn’t hear. Then I heard a wet slipping noise and it started again. She was in ecstasy almost instantly, letting out quick gasps and high moans. I heard skin slapping skin as they wasted no time.

I couldn’t believe that James was already up for another round. I imagined his thick, veiny cock thrusting forcefully in and out of her and she gripped him tightly and tried to wring as much pleasure out as she could. I pictured him concentrating on driving her over the edge as he pounded away relentlessly, completely owning her. Her face was contorted in pleasure, back arched, and face flushed as he drove himself in deep and fast.

I had my cock out again and I was rock hard. I couldn’t take it anymore. I had to really see what was going on out there. I tucked my straining cock into my waistband as best I could so that I could pretend I was just on my way to the bathroom and tried to prepare myself as my heart raced in my ears. This was it.

I couldn’t have imagined what I saw when I finally did fling that door open.

giveth

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Elise was lying on the kitchen counter with her legs up in the air. James had her hands on her ankles and was rocking his hips into her. From where I stood, I couldn’t see the main event, but I got a nice view of his toned lats and shoulders supporting her legs which formed an arrow pointing straight to his taut, ass. Was it possible that James was continuing to make gains that I hadn’t noticed? He looked strong, flexing his muscles as he strained. It had just enough cushion to give a slight jiggle every time he inserted himself into her to the limit. Elsie craned her head to look up at me. When she saw, she smiled and moved to prop herself up on her elbows, giving me a better view of her supple tits. She was naked except for a silver chain choker that clinked softly with each thrust. It’s shine matched the soft dew that covered her body as she got worked by James.

James turned too, following her gaze. He looked a little more surprised than she was, but he made no effort to hide. He gave her a quick look that I couldn’t read before gently setting her legs down and slowly sliding himself out. He turned to face me and I saw what looked like an impossibly huge piece of meat dangling between his legs. It glinted with a mix of residual bodily fluids and lube. It was so heavy it couldn’t quite stand up all the way under its own weight, but made a damn good effort to. It had so much inertia it kept moving as he stopped, hips square with me, and it kept bouncing like a pendulum. There was one large vein running down the top, trying valiantly to supply that mass with enough blood. He was easily 8 inches long and must have been close to 7 thick. He folded his arms and gave a little smirk. Elsie began to speak:

“Are you enjoying yourself?”

“I- uh- well-” I stammered, scrambling to think of a response.

She chuckled and gave a smile, “you know, people would pay good money for a performance like this. I can’t believe we’ve been letting you perv on us for free for weeks now.” Shit, so she knew that I’d been listening in on them before.

I offered a half hearted defense. “No, I don’t know what you mean. I didn’t know what was going on until just now. I was sitting in my room with my headphones on.”

“Mikey”, she shot back sweetly, “these walls are thin and we can hear you creeping near every time we start fucking. I get it and I wouldn’t blame you. We’re hot and we fuck well. I’d be jealous of us too if I were you. Always here wishing you could get in on what we’re up to. In fact, I’m going to give you a chance to do just that. The catch is, you have to play by my rules, otherwise you’ll have to go back to hiding in your room and let us finish. Of course, I know you’re not going to do that. You can’t resist this opportunity.”

I wanted to stand strong and tell her off, but I could feel myself trembling. The words came slowly to my mouth as I eeked out “no, I want to stay.”

“Good boy” she said and put a hand on my shoulder, looking directly into my eyes. “Now, it looks like you don’t meet the dress code for this party, so I’m going to need you to strip down.”

The only things slowing me down from obeying her command were the tremors running through my hands as I lifted my shirt over my head, kicked off my shoes, and fumbled with the buttons on my pants. Elsie looked on amused as I clumsily struggled. She stretched out, leaning on one side, and got comfortable. I glanced over to James to see him now standing with his hands on his hips. His cock had deflated slightly, but almost looked more impressive now hanging down. I wondered how something so big had ever stood at attention in the first place. He looked like he was getting pleasure out of seeing Elsie boss me around.

My still hard cock popped eagerly out of my underwear as I stretched it past the head. Elsie cupped her hands to her mouth feigning surprise “ooh you’re already completely ready to go, aren’t you?” There was no arguing there. I now stood naked and fully erect, cock jutting out at its biggest 7 x 5.5 (as I had measured many, many times). My penis started to twitch with the attention it was receiving and I could feel the pressure building.

“Now, there’s just one more thing before we start again”. Elsie hopped down from the counter, turned away from me and bent down over a wooden box they had brought into the kitchen. I only had a brief moment to check out her ass and legs as she squatted down before she came back holding a length of rope.

She walked back over to me, gently putting her left hand on my chest and letting it trail as she moved around me so that her hand stayed on my chest, but her arm was now wrapped around my upper shoulders and her body drawn in close. Suddenly, she took her free hand and gripped my wrist. She forcefully pulled my arm back and started to loop the rope first around the right and then the left. It was clear that she was practiced at this as I was bound before I knew what was going on. She grabbed the remaining length of rope and led me over to where James was standing. She made me kneel in front of them and I got an up close look at the mammoth pole that was swinging back and forth between his toned legs.

Abandoning me, she walked back over to the counter and sat her ass on it. “Are you ready, babe?” she asked him. He nodded vigorously. He grabbed a bottle of lube from the counter and spread some on his slab. He worked slowly, moving up and down, glancing his heavy, dangling testicles as he went. He then worked his lube covered fingers into her. She looked like she was in ecstasy already, arms pressed against the counter so that her back arched. She leaned forward and went up on her toes, accentuating her toned ass and hamstrings.

At the end of a stroke, he took firm hold of the base, making his cock swell deep maroon with a spider web of veins. He moved her legs over his shoulders as he nudged the meaty head towards her slit, rubbing it gently before sliding it in. She let out a sigh of pleasure as the first waves of pleasure began to work through her body. Keeping his pace slow, he reached down and began to play with her clit. He was still holding the base of his trunk steady as he worked it into her. I watched it twitch and grow occasionally pulsing, causing her to let out a little yelp. She spoke to him, willing it to grow. “Come on baby, let me see that big fucking dick. You know I love it. Grow that dick as big as you can so that I can see what’s mine.”

He released the base, ready to sink more of that thick root into her. The once rubbery slab was now a powerful, throbbing club that he was burying in her. She was loving every minute of it, face in a wide smile, observing what she had done. I looked on, invisible to them, my cock straining but unable to be relieved with my hands tied behind my back.

I watched her expression change from pleasure to determination. She kept one hand on the counter to steady herself and reached back so that she could massage his swinging balls while he fucked her. I could see both of their fit bodies strain as they competed to drive each other mad with pleasure. Then he picked up the pace, using her whole body as a handle to ram himself back into her as hard as he could. She just held on, having to release his balls. She was screaming unintelligibly with pleasure as she climaxed again. I felt my cock expand watching this scene and I let go of my load, unable to resist this powerful display.

She put a hand back on James and he began to slow. She looked down at her leg. “Mikey, did you just fucking cum on me? How rude of you. You couldn’t even hold it? You don’t even need to be touched to spill your seed? No wonder you’re a pervert.” I felt a wave of shame wash over me but my first worry was that they wouldn’t let me do this again.

“I’m sorry, Elsie, I just couldn’t contain myself” I answered. She looked down at her leg for a moment before stretching it over the counter. “Thats ok, you’re just going to help me get clean” she beamed at me. “Yes, of course” I responded before bending down to lick my load off of her toned, smooth leg.

As I finished, I looked up at her. “Good boy. Are you ready to go back to your room now that you’re spent? It’s too bad, I think your roommate is still raring to go.” With that, I saw James flex his body, and Elsie let out a shiver.

“No, I can still watch, if you’ll let me” I pleaded with her.

She thought for a minute. “I know how much you’ve been enjoying listening to us, and it looks like the visual might be too overstimulating. I think we’re just going to have to train you slowly to get used to it”. She went back to the bag and pulled out a blindfold. “This seems more like what you’re used to”. She slipped it over my eyes and my world went dark.

giveth

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I heard footsteps away from me, and then some quick movement and a small grunt from James and squeal from Elsie. Her breath sounded labored, like she was adjusting herself to something difficult. Then, the squelching noises started. It sounded like they were starting off slow, getting a good rhythm. Then things started to pick up. As they did, I started to hear a rhythmic slapping. The pace was still slow and even, but it sounded like there was some force when their bodies hit, his cock sinking all of the way into the hilt, every throbbing vein massaging her.

The percussion of their bodies meeting was joined by her lead vocals. It started with gasps which progressed to high pitched moans, which grew more ragged until it finally sounded like she was mumbling incoherently, babbling in a language of pure pleasure. As she reacted, he picked up the pace till it sounded like a frenzy of movement.

That was when my blindfold slipped and I saw it. She was up in the air, completely supported by him and folded in half, her soft, smooth legs perched on his shoulders. Her knees were up near her face, which was flushed beet red with eyes tightly closed in pleasure and mouth thrown open. Her arms were wrapped tightly around his neck to support herself. Her legs spread wide, accepting his thick python with each thrust and her ass gave just the slightest jiggle every time they met.

He would arch his back and send his hips away from her, flexing his budding bubble butt and revealing what length of his thick member her tightly gripping snatch would relinquish, before bringing himself back in and making her feel every inch. My eyes traveled down his legs to the puddle of bodily fluids that were forming underneath them as he worked.

His grunting was growing louder, bringing me back to attention. With surprising grace, he cradled her in one arm and lay her back on the kitchen counter before he stepped back and withdrew his full length. He looked even bigger now, pushing up towards nine inches and still impossibly thick. His bright red cock head glinted with wetness, pulsing bigger and bigger. His heavy nuts swung furiously back and forth as he worked himself towards orgasm. They contracted and the first volley splashed right onto Elsie’s firm breasts, a thick rope traveling the whole length of her torso. Several more followed, forming a sizeable pool on her taut stomach.

One last glob of cum dripped of James’s cock, still hanging heavy under it’s impossible weight. He turned and looked at me. “I hope you enjoyed the show” he said, turning and leaving Elsie panting on the kitchen counter, seemingly unable to move. I was stunned and couldn’t respond. His meat was a hypnotist’s pendulum, swinging too and fro as he walked past me toward his room and left me sitting there, still kneeling with my hands tied behind my back.

Slowly, Elsie got herself up. “Aww, you lost your blindfold. At least you didn’t wet yourself again. Looks like you may have gotten close though”. She wasn’t wrong. My cock felt like it was harder than it had ever been and if a gentle breeze came in I might paint the walls. She got up slowly, excess spunk dripping from her body as she rose and walked over to me. “Well, normally I might punish you for peeping on our show, but since you’ve been a good boy, I think I might take care of you”. She took hold of my hair and pulled me standing, or as close as she could given our difference in height. Then she snuck behind me and untied my hands. She gently led me to the counter. I was careful not to step in the mess they had made on the floor. “Now lean back and get ready” she told me.

She knelt down in front of me and gave a long look into my eyes. A smile started to spread across her face before she burst out laughing. “Oh fuck, look at you, you actually thought I was going to do it, didn’t you?”. I turned a deep shade of red. “Haha, no, totally, I knew the whole time you were joking” I lied. She didn’t even bother to respond and started to head toward James’s room. I saw that he was standing watching in the doorway, still completely nude and cutting an imposing silhouette. He took a last look down at my engorged penis, jumping in excitement and laughed before heading back into his room.

giveth

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I woke up early the next morning feeling wired. I crept out of bed to the kitchen, enjoying the early stillness. My mind was racing with the events of last night. How had I underestimated my nerdy roommate? How had I let him take command over me like that? How could I continue to feel the pride I had once possessed? In her hands, James was a tool for her pleasure and now she was using him to dominate me. No, I needed to clear my head. A trip to the gym would work things out. Use the weights to block everything else.

I walked back to my room to prepare myself. First there was the preworkout. I scooped a hearty serving and drank it down quickly. I pulled on a jock, adjusting the straps so that they fit perfectly to accentuate the curve of my ass. Then I reached down and gave my bulge a quick tug so that my junk better filled it out and thought about James’s dick for a minute. Then I slipped on my short black shorts that best showed off my thick thighs.

On my way to the bathroom I heard giggling coming from James’s room. Shit. The door flew open and he stumbled out in just a pair of tight grey briefs. He gave me a smile.

“Hey, headed out early this morning?”

“Yeah, I was thinking I’d get a good lift in early.”

“Wow, I don’t know how you could have so much energy after last night, I’m spent.” He yawned and stretched and I took the opportunity to glance at his bulge again. Just like before, it didn’t look much bigger than mine. There was no evidence of the club that I’d seen last night. His yawn ended and he looked me in the eye, catching me lingering on his crotch.

He took a step closer and adjusted his bulge while maintaining eye contact with me. “Elsie and I were thinking, maybe we could go to the gym with you this morning. We both wanted to try something new.” He leaned in closer, resting his arm on the wall and blocking my path. “You could drive us over with you.” It wasn’t a question.

I looked down and could swear that the bulge was growing thicker. I couldn’t think of any way to back out, maybe I didn’t want to, so I agreed to let them come. I got ready and they met me at the door. I was a bit disappointed to see James wearing a baggier pair of red shorts but Elsie didn’t disappoint. Her short grey shorts perfectly accentuated her toned legs and perfectly hung to the curve of her hips. She wore a crop top that lay loose around her flat stomach with a deep neckline that gave just the top curve of her breasts fit into a snug bra. When she bent down briefly, her shorts rode up just enough to give me a glimpse of bright red panties.

We piled into my car, James in the front passenger seat and Elsie in the back row. There was an awkward silence for the first minute before Elsie spoke up. “Thanks for driving us to the gym. I hope we didn’t hold you up. I figure you would be excited to go work on yourself after you got a good look at my big boy last night.” I couldn’t see her face, but I could hear her glee.

She reached out around the chair James was in and started massaging his cock through his shorts. I heard her coo softly “someone is ready to get pumped up” as she continued stroking. The sounds were begging me to look over, but I couldn’t break contact with the road. I tried to steal a glance, but it did no good. Finally, after a torturous run of green lights, I got the opportunity to stop. James’s shorts were riding up high and the tip of his growing spear was beginning to peak out the bottom. His head was thrown back in pleasure as Elsie’s hands continued to work his body, one on his crotch, the other firmly planted on his chest.

James rolled his head over to look at me. “Hope you don’t mind, we had to cut our morning session to keep you company at the gym. Besides, this routine always ensures that I get a good pump from my workout. Who am I kidding though, I know you don’t mind. You’re loving every minute of this. I can see your cock twitching and straining in those short shorts. I bet you wish you could feel her hands wrapped around you the way she’s wrapped around me. I bet you wish it could be free like mine. But you’re just not man enough to break free.” Elsie giggled. He wasn’t wrong either. I was standing at full attention, wishing I wasn’t quite so constrained by my tight shorts.

The teasing kept going until we pulled up to the gym. Elsie pulled her hands off of James and gave him a slap. “Time to get to work, stud.” She bounced out of the car and James and I followed. Even with his baggy shorts, he still looked like he had stuffed a kielbasa down there for a prank and it looked like there were a few drops of precum about halfway down his leg.

Elsie split off from us with a “you boys have fun now” and James and I walked over to the bench press. He matched me pretty well while I was warming up, but I felt sure he wasn’t going to be able to hit the same high sets as me. To my surprise, he went rep for rep with me as I continued through my workout. He even showed no signs of slowing down as I got to my max.

When we got up to my max, he finished his reps with force and stood up quickly, giving an animalistic roar and a slap on his chest. Then it was his turn to spot me. I asked him to come over and spot me. He got up close, his bulge had decreased to something much more reasonable, but was still unmistakable at the top of my vision. I could smell his manly musk as he got in position.

I rolled off a couple reps and he started to try to pump me up, giving me words of encouragement. “Come on, power through this. You got this. Just one more rep. Easy weight.” He willed more out of me and I kept grinding for him. I felt the strength flowing through me, trying to compete with my roommate. Ultimately, I faltered, and the weight started to sink back on my chest. James reached in and helped me lift the weight off. I looked around, embarrassed, to see if anyone had noticed. “Man, I thought you had that one” James said to me, “it looked like you were ready to crush that weight. I knew it felt great for me”.

“It looked great too, babe”. I heard Elsie’s voice and was horrified to find my gym crush standing there with her, staring straight at me. She looked incredible as usual, wearing a matching seafoam green set of leggings and sports bra clung to her curvy frame. Her blond hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail. She was glowing with the exertion of her exercise and judging by the smile on her face was feeling a bit of an endorphin rush.

Elsie pointed at James first “Kara, that’s James, my boyfriend, and that’s his roommate, Mikey. Boys, this is Kara”. I didn’t love that the way Mikey made me sound, it felt too diminutive, but I was enthralled to be talking to the girl I’d been ogling for the better part of a year. I’d fantasized about ripping off those sweaty workout clothes and having dirty, nasty sex right there in the middle of the gym during many of my workouts before. Watching her put her body to use, exerting it to it’s fullest set my imagination off every time and gave me plenty of motivation to pound the weights. If only I’d had that when James beat me on the bench.

Kara gave us a demure wave, looked us up and down approvingly. I got up off the bench and stuck my hand out to her. “Hi, I’ve seen you around before, it’s nice to actually meet you”.

“Likewise” she said. “When Elsie told me that there was a great guy with her boyfriend at the gym, I didn’t realize it would be a familiar face. Not to say that I’m disappointed at all”. She flushed a bit. I looked over at Elsie who did a big ‘who, me?’ face. Maybe Elsie did have my best interests at heart after all. Maybe yesterday had just been a big tease for fun.

Elsie cut in “Well, I didn’t want to interrupt your workout, Kara and I just wanted to ask if you all would like to get some brunch after this together”. I tried not to look too eager or agree too quickly. In my pause, I noticed Elsie shoot James a look and smirk. Whatever it was, he lit up immediately, almost laughing. He leaning back with his hands on his hips, stretching his back and thrusting out his hips before agreeing to brunch.

After that, the pair left us and we went through the rest of our routine. I was surprised by how much power James could get out of his lean body. He went pound for pound with me throughout the whole workout. We both pushed ourselves till we were dripping sweat and panting for breath, finally spent. We wandered over to Elsie and Kara to let them know that we were ready to hit the showers. They were stretching out together for a cooldown and I got a good look at Kara’s thick thighs and round ass as we were walking up. I felt my shorts start to tighten and I made sure to push out my hips as we were talking so that Kara could get a look at my bulge. I carried my confidence back to the locker room with James.

giveth

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
“That was a solid workout” he told me as we started to strip down “I can see how you stay so fit”. It looked like it had definitely done him some good. His muscles definitely had a strong pump going, his chest and shoulders looking wider and more defined than I had ever noticed them. When he took off his shorts, I couldn’t help but sneak a peek, and I was shocked by what I saw. His totally soft cock wasn’t small by any means, but it didn’t look a whole lot bigger than mine. Any fear I’d had of people noticing our difference in size as we walked to the showers was erased.

James threw his towel over his shoulder and casually started to walk to the showers. I noticed his bubble but give a little jiggle with each step as I hurried to catch up with him. We took stalls opposite each other and turned on the water. James had to yell over the sound of the water “Kara is hot, dude, and I just get the feeling she’s into you. I can’t believe you’ve never gone and talked to her before. If that were me, I don’t think I could have waited this long. Shit, you’re lucky I have Elsie, otherwise I might have gone for her. I bet I could have her. I could imagine peeling those tight pants off her thick ass and giving it a hard smack so she knows whats up. Then I’d grind my cock into her and let her feel it expand as I got harder and harder.”

As he was talkin, I noticed James was working his cock. I watched him pull and tug at first, his cock growing quickly in length, but still looking completely flaccid. It danced and jangled with every step and tug, each successive movement showing the heaviness it was growing. As he continued to work it, it started getting thicker. He would work his hands towards the head which would pulse and grow in appreciation, adding more girth to his impressive tool.

“Yeah, man, girls can’t resist it. They’re in awe of the size of my cock. Doesn’t hurt that it makes me a bit of a cocky guy”. James laughed at his own cheesy joke. “I’d have her on her knees worshipping every inch of this thing in no time. I can tell she’s a freak by the way she moves out there. I saw her making sure we each got a good look at her body when she came over. She likes the attention. Shit, who wouldn’t? I know I do. You must have at least thought about her before, right?”

“Yeah, of course, man. She’s been my motivation when I can’t get through a tough workout before - my distraction too” I started. I tried to pull from the depth of fantasies I’d scripted about us together, but now every image in which I was finally feeling her sexy body had been replaced by Kara on her knees, looking up at James’s gargantuan bat. She started for a second, taking it all in, before licking her way down the shaft to his pendulous balls. She worked the shaft in her hands as her mouth took in each heft egg, bathing them in her warm, wet mouth.

I felt my cock twitch and realized I was at full attention without ever touching myself. James noticed too and was shooting me a grin. “You’re thinking about her right now, aren’t you? Me too, man. I’m thinking about what it would be like to pound that ass from behind. Really give her some powerful shots where she can feel every inch of me sliding in. I want to make that ass shake while I drive my hips into her and keep my grip with that long, beautiful hair. I want to make her flush with pleasure and squeal like a caught animal she is - I don’t think she’d be able to make herself leave once she’s experienced me. When I’m done, she can try to drink all my homemade protein shake as a reward.”

I was furiously beating my cock to James’s story and with that I came. My rock hard cock burst with an initial explosion before dribbling out a few more shots. I looked over at James, who was looking like he was trying to suppress a laugh. He hadn’t even gotten entirely hard yet. His dick was dangling halfway to his knees, definitely a semi but too heavy to support its own weight. Veins were starting to flare out, straining to bring enough blood to bring it upright. “Hey man, you gotta save some for the real thing” he joked, “or maybe it’s better you got a warm up - you wouldn’t want to repeat last night’s mishaps, right?”

I felt a little bit of pride spike in me. I couldn’t just let this keep happening. “Oh you’ll see what I’m like. You may have a lot of confidence in your abilities there, but I think you might be surprised when it comes to what I’m capable of.”

James paused for a second before warmly saying “I believe it, I’ve always thought you looked like a stud. I like to mess around with the competitive stuff, but at the end of the day I think we could conquer together.”

I was thrown off for a second at his genuine answer, but I smiled at the complement and felt some of my confidence restored. I turned and started to walk out of the shower. As I walked down the row, every stall facing James’s was full, and every eye was on him.