'Man' Sentenced To 6 Years For Raping A 12 Year Old Girl 15 Times

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_ScaredLittleBoy, Sep 4, 2007.

1. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

2. LeeEJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    Six years? That's all?

Holy shit...

Hopefully his fellow prisoners will find out what he did and exact their own forms of punishment.

3. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    emasculation, please

4. frizzle

Gold Member

Obviously you don't get into cars with strangers.

5. Principessa

Gold Member

That is beyond ludicrous! What a lovely message of permissiveness that sends to other potential rapists in the UK. In the US he would have received at least 15 years; and would most likely be murdered during his first 2 years in prison.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

Nice response . . . NOT! She was 12 years old! She's a child! She was lost and most likely scared. How dare you make it sound like this heinous, atrocity was her fault. :mad:

I've noticed a lot of your posts are frighteningly narrow-minded and rigid especially for one so young. Were you by any chance home schooled? :confused:

7. Fireballs

Fireballs New Member

If I'm out at night,
    someone robs me with a gun,
    is that my fault, too?

When a woman's raped,
    and she's wearing a short skirt,
    is THAT her fault, too?

Yeah, right, blame the victim.
    Much easier than blaming
    the scum who did it.

8. frizzle

Gold Member

I never said it was her fault, but don't all parents tell their kids not to get into cars with strangers? Espically a 12 year old girl for fuck sake, in this day and age it's just common sense. It's not her fault, but at least she will be careful in the near future.

Also, I go to a state school.

9. ploooooooop

ploooooooop New Member

The rapist is worse than Hitler and the judge is worse than the man who is worse than Hitler.

My punishment would be to drop a nuclear weapon onto the prison he's in.

10. ploooooooop

ploooooooop New Member

Who say's he's scum? He might have fallen and accidently raped her. It happened with me and my dog.

11. unknown106

unknown106 New Member

70% of the time they actually do end up getting stabbed/ beaten up.

12. Osiris

Gold Member

Not in the slightest. I think there should be the death penalty for guys like this. This is beyond mental.

If he were in the US system, you can bet on it. A lot of the guys in prison are fathers and most inmates do not take kindly to pedophiles.

We can but hope he meets with a Jeffrey Dahmer like ending.

Frizzle, in all fairness, you haven't been a parent. I tell my 4 year old repeatedly not to talk to strangers, but we live in a small suburban city. We know everyone so he sees mommy and daddy being social and he will say hello to just about anyone he can. Yes, we keep him close and watch him like a hawk. We have a fenced in yard to keep him from wandering out of the garden and the like. I know here in the US, kids that young do NOT leave the schoolyard without a parent. Kid's who ride the bus must be met at their busstop by a parent, that is the law in Washington State.

Again, I can understand your view since you have never had kids of your own, but it sounds that the UK public school system is a little more trusting than the American variety.

13. snoozan

Gold Member

i know of a case in the US where a man wouldn't let his wife leave their basement for days, attempted to strangle her, and gave her a concussion so bad she ended up in the hospital for a week. he had every intention of killing her. this was after years and years of abuse by him of her and their 3 children.

the wife was urged to offer him a plea of 6 months in prison and 5 years of probation since it guaranteed that he's be monitored on some level for 5 years. they were unsure that going to trial would net a more favorable result. he didn't take the plea, claiming his innocence. the case has yet to go to trial.

but still, 6 months for attempted murder?

14. B_All4show

B_All4show New Member

She could have killed him and then got timed served.

15. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    I seem to be one of the few people in this thread to agree with you, frizzle.

I hope my children are well and truly traumatized by what I've told them about kidnappers and getting into cars with strangers.

16. B_New End

B_New End New Member

Why does Britian coddle their criminals?

17. Osiris

Gold Member

That statement I don't disagree with and granted there is a huge gap between my older stepsons and my wee ones. At twelve, a child should have the wherewithall and arming to be a bit more aware than my 4 year old, but my point is it kind of falls to the parents as you say hotmilf. I have to traumatize my kids into not doing this and I hate that. I hate having to do this because of the crazies out there, but it is a sad fact of society that we have to make our little ones mini-adults. You live in LA, I remember living in Brentwood as a preteen and no we would NEVER get in a car with a stranger. My 4 year old suffers from small town comfort syndrome. We all know everybody here, but that does NOT mean we should rest on our laurels. Any whacko could come along and come into our "secure" community and take a child. Hell, I have a level 1 sex offender within 3 miles of my house.

I can say this for my 4 year old, he does run to mommy and daddy if anyone tried to give him something. he won't accept things from even people he knows unless mommy and daddy have the OK first.

Does that make better sense?

18. frizzle

Gold Member

Because gullible saps like you believes it happens in all cases?

19. Osiris

Gold Member

You may as well ask why we coddle them in the US. The legal system is seriously flawed. We will let a sex offender back on the street because the jails are too full. Remember Polly Klaas? I had just moved to Marin County when that happened and that was an outrage and a total failure of our legal system.

Basically it comes down to who puts on the best show in court and what is the best deal you can cut. And yeah, it sucks!

20. ploooooooop

ploooooooop New Member

No idea, but is it anywhere near Fracne, Germnay or Spian?

Draft saved Draft deleted