Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Again wrong. Britain had nothing to do with the Vietnam War, which incidently, you lost.

Britain had alot to do with the war for American independance, and the war of 1812... which incidentally.... you lost.

And Britain had alot to do with WW I and WW II, which incidentally.... America won.

Boo YAH!!! YOU ESS AYY! YOU ESS AYY! YOU ESS AYY! YOU ESS AYY! YOU ESS AYY! YOU ESS AYY!YOU ESS AYY!YOU ESS AYY! YOU ESS AYY! YOU ESS AYY! YOU ESS AYY! YOU ESS AYY! YOU ESS AYY!

B_Swimming Lad

Experimental Member
Media
Oh my fucking God I cant actually believe the utter bollucks you are coming out with! Neither of the World Wars was won by America.

You came into WW1 one miserable year before it ended. By which time, all the work had already been done by our "Mighty Empire" (as you kindly put it), the French and the Russians. Your imput was really quite irrelivent to the outcome.

As for the second world war, you only decided to join in once your own country was threatened by Japan at Pearl Harbour. America didn't give a shit for the fate of Europe and once again Russia, France, and the UK had already been fighting for three years!!

Try reading some fucking history mate!

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You came into WW1 one miserable year before it ended. By which time, all the work had already been done by our "Mighty Empire" (as you kindly put it), the French and the Russians. Your imput was really quite irrelivent to the outcome.

We broke the stalemate, it only lasted a year after we joined... because the Americans arrived. If it hadn't been for the Mighty Americans... you British would still be sending your lads out in the tranches of France to charge machine guns.

As for the second world war, you only decided to join in once your own country was threatened by Japan at Pearl Harbour. America didn't give a shit for the fate of Europe and once again Russia, France, and the UK had already been fighting for three years!!

Did you forget our destroyers in the Lend-Lease Act? Britain would be toast without our little... "loan" of over a hundred destroyers. So much for the mighty British Navy.... eh?

Try reading some fucking history mate!

I'll give you the British victory at Jallianwallah Bagh. They were severely outnumbered, about 200 to 1! Yet, daring Dyer , took the risk, and ordered his 50 men to fire on those wascawy Indian women and Children.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sigh... another Brit with a raging inferiority complex. Does someone mass produce those and distribute them to internet sites like the Gideons with their Bibles? Sure seems like it.

[edit] and can't you two take your penis waving contest to pm? Seems disrespectful here.

Just about everything is disrespectful here....

..it is, after all, a forum about big dicks.

Penis waving is what it's all about.

:usa2:

B_Swimming Lad

Experimental Member
Media
We broke the stalemate, it only lasted a year after we joined... because the Americans arrived. If it hadn't been for the Mighty Americans... you British would still be sending your lads out in the tranches of France to charge machine guns.

For your infomation, those trenches, they're in Belgium!!
You broke nothing. It was the sheer man power of the British Empire and the Russians that did the damage.

Did you forget our destroyers in the Lend-Lease Act? Britain would be toast without our little... "loan" of over a hundred destroyers. So much for the mighty British Navy.... eh

I actually agree with you on that point, your navy support was hugely instrumental to the war at sea. However you should have acted sooner. Untill you were actually forced to join the war you made no effort what so ever to help the rest of us.

And Britain would not be "toast" if it wern't for your ships because the Royal Air Force had already won the Battle of Britain. Hitler could never have even hoped to invade us by sea with the RAF bombing the hell out of them. In short, we saved ourselves.

B_Swimming Lad

Experimental Member
Media
Oh look...
I've just seen your signiture NineInchCock_160IQ.

I quote, "I'll heal your wounds, I'll set you free, I'm Jesus Christ on ecstacy"

And you are lecturing us about disrespect??
Try... FUCK OFF!!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't believe people are still arguing about this! I was an American in the English school system, and (out of the blue) people used to come up to me or one of my brothers and whisper, "We won the war, you know..."

No one single nation one that war, and that's the end of that!

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Excuse me?? Dentist?

book_of_british_smiles.jpg