'Man' Sentenced To 6 Years For Raping A 12 Year Old Girl 15 Times

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
New End, it is quite insulting when Americans use that outdated chestnut of Brits having bad teeth, we have free dental treatment so we avail ourselves of the advantages of that, I'd never ever insult an American by saying something so silly despite the view we get from seeing programs like Jerry which promulgates the view that all Americans have teeth missing.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't want to read everyones posts so I am just throwing this out there. This guy is gonna get what he deserves in prison. I am pretty sure there no doubt about it. Not that I know for sure but from what I've heard they like to cause alot of trouble for these types of inmates.

MagicTongue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
. Kid's who ride the bus must be met at their busstop by a parent, that is the law in Washington State.

Really, that's a law? My Nieces walk home from the bus stop. But the bus stop is barely catty corner from our house and if they're late, I'm already at home with their little brother to worry. I do however, have to be at the bus stop waiting for little Michael as he is in Kindergarten.

However, in the article, the little girl is 12 and while I do know adults who wouldn't have the sense to say no, I would think a 12 year old would know better than to get into a stranger's car.

But then again, most children take what their parents say with a grain of salt. I know I did when I was younger. I still believe my mother's words to "not smoke" and "not drink" and all that were all poppycock. For all we know, the girl might not have been so innocent. Not with the way 12 year olds dress and behave. My eldest niece is only 11 and is boy crazy.

I do however think it's a pity that the man is getting off so easily. He and his friends that he invited over, raped that little girl... And I hope his friends get at least what he got if not more. I hope horrid things happen to him in prison. What a horrible group of people they must be.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really, that's a law? My Nieces walk home from the bus stop. But the bus stop is barely catty corner from our house and if they're late, I'm already at home with their little brother to worry. I do however, have to be at the bus stop waiting for little Michael as he is in Kindergarten.

However, in the article, the little girl is 12 and while I do know adults who wouldn't have the sense to say no, I would think a 12 year old would know better than to get into a stranger's car.

But then again, most children take what their parents say with a grain of salt. I know I did when I was younger. I still believe my mother's words to "not smoke" and "not drink" and all that were all poppycock. For all we know, the girl might not have been so innocent. Not with the way 12 year olds dress and behave. My eldest niece is only 11 and is boy crazy.

I do however think it's a pity that the man is getting off so easily. He and his friends that he invited over, raped that little girl... And I hope his friends get at least what he got if not more. I hope horrid things happen to him in prison. What a horrible group of people they must be.

MagicTongue, all I have to say is...

D'OH! :34:

My wife (AKA She Who Must Be Obeyed) came in and corrected me after I typed it. it is the law for K - 3 I think is what she told me must be met by law. I was one of those kids that took my mother's word as law, of course mom was 6'2" in heels and was like Eddie Murphy's mom with a shoe.:biggrin1: I whole heartedly agree with you on the "maturity" of the younger ages these days. It seems they are going steady in 3rd grade.

The scariest part about being a parent is you can't be with them 24 - 7 and those times they are out of your sight are the scariest. And, like Hotmilf, I can pray I have terrified them enough that they avoid strangers. AS an adult the biggest sign of the times is Halloween.

I remember as a kid, you could go up and down your block and go to all the neighbors and get all the candy you wanted. Sure you heard about the razorblade in the apple story, but it was usually very far away. Now we have to take the kids to the mall or a church "trunk or treat" because there are so many crazies out there and even some of the normal people get stuck with bad candy tainted by some crazy at the store it came from.

Basically the only thing we can do is continue to deprive our kids of that much more of their childhood innocence and turn them into adults before their time. If this will save our family the grief of rape or, god forbid, murder, then I'll gladly rob them of innocence.

As for the Nation bashing? There are idiot Americans and idiot British just as there are intelligent Americans and intelligent British. I have yet to know an idiot Brit (well there was the time my buddy Andrew got drunk, but he sobered up), I know several idiot Americans (most related to my idiot relatives I don't deal with). I am sure Spoiled Princess can make the same statement about Americans. Bottomline, we are all human when you cut through it and we all have opinions and assholes. Brit or American. :wink:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MagicTongue said - For all we know, the girl might not have been so innocent. Not with the way 12 year olds dress and behave. My eldest niece is only 11 and is boy crazy.

Sorry MagicTongue, a 12 year old, or for that matter any woman should be able to walk down the street naked without some guy thinking it's his right to do what he wants to her.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i know of a case in the US where a man wouldn't let his wife leave their basement for days, attempted to strangle her, and gave her a concussion so bad she ended up in the hospital for a week. he had every intention of killing her. this was after years and years of abuse by him of her and their 3 children.

the wife was urged to offer him a plea of 6 months in prison and 5 years of probation since it guaranteed that he's be monitored on some level for 5 years. they were unsure that going to trial would net a more favorable result. he didn't take the plea, claiming his innocence. the case has yet to go to trial. I remember that case I think it occured in the south, wasn't it in Arkansas, Tennessee, or Oklahoma? Personally, I think the judge ought to be strong up by his balls and covered in suet and left out for the birds of prey. :mad:
but still, 6 months for attempted murder?

Shoot him? But he's not black. I thought the lesson from the US penal system is only kill the black ones
OUCH! It is unfortunately true that we inprison more black men for petty crimes. However, death penalty convictions are usually white men and women. It actually has to do with the heinousness(sic) of the crime. Until the DC sniper 3 years ago there had never been a black serial killer. To be fair he was actually Jamaican . . . didn't you Brits used to own them too?

*SNIP* The perv was ratted out for raping kids in the past and the inmates ended up cutting off his genitals. Justice served!!!!!
I have no problem with that.:cool:

Seriously, how can I respect a justice system with this guy making the rulings?
_44096951_sedley203.gif

tee hee hee :biggrin1: hahahaha LMAO

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MagicTongue said - For all we know, the girl might not have been so innocent. Not with the way 12 year olds dress and behave. My eldest niece is only 11 and is boy crazy.

Sorry MagicTongue, a 12 year old, or for that matter any woman should be able to walk down the street naked without some guy thinking it's his right to do what he wants to her.

I'm not sure about this SP, but I think she is talking to the point of children behaving older than they are and hence not heeding every parental warning to not talk to strangers. And you are right, any person period shold be able to walk down the street naked. Although I would like to reserve the right to whistle if said person is you. :wink:

davec94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
is this really a failing of the british system as a whole or just an isolated case where the judge was a moron and/or we aren't being told the full details of the case?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do realise that Osiris and I do think that some parents fail lamentably to keep an eye on where their kids are these days and practically dress them like miniature hookers.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh my fucking God I cant actually believe the utter bollucks you are coming out with! Neither of the World Wars was won by America.

You came into WW1 one miserable year before it ended. By which time, all the work had already been done by our "Mighty Empire" (as you kindly put it), the French and the Russians. Your imput was really quite irrelivent to the outcome.

Russia had very little to do with the eventual outcome of WW1. England and France were happy to have us come on board with fresh troops and our supplies. Woodrow Wilson sent a lot of aid to Europe before we entered the war and after the war was over. Both France and England acknowledged the value of our contributions.

As for the second world war, you only decided to join in once your own country was threatened by Japan at Pearl Harbour. America didn't give a shit for the fate of Europe and once again Russia, France, and the UK had already been fighting for three years!!

In WWl and WWll some of our best aviators were flying with the British and French before we entered the hostilities. Before Pearl Harbor we were sending food, supplies and airplanes to Britain. After Pearl Harbor the US became the allies largest supplier of food and war material, continuing to supply Britain and Russia; Winston Churchill and Franklin Roosevelt agreed that the US would face the Japanese in the Pacific first and then come to the aid of Britain and Russia. Do you know that Russia was a German Ally before and during the start of WWll, Stalin was complicit in illegal German military training exercises in Russia before the war, and that Russia attacked Poland along with Germany in a land grab that is not always mentioned in school history books. Russia was turned on by Germany in June of 1941 and only then shared common cause with the Western Allies.

The US was neutral at the start of WWll and during the first 2 years and 2 months, as were many other countries, but the US was providing aid while trying to maintain its neutrality and at the same time the US was bringing manufacturing up to speed so that we could provide the hundreds of thousands of airplanes and other weapons of war that the US and the Allies needed to defeat the Axis. If the US hadn't used that time and human resources to build its war plant the war would have lasted longer. The US also spent billions of dollars to develop the atomic bomb (with scientists from Europe and the US) and the planes capable of delivering them to Hiroshima and Nagasaki, which put an end to the war in the Pacific, saving US, British and Dutch colonies that had been swept up in the initial Japanese push.

Try reading some fucking history mate!

I have.

For your infomation, those trenches, they're in Belgium!!
You broke nothing. It was the sheer man power of the British Empire and the Russians that did the damage.

Not to mention daylight bombing raids by the US Army Air Force from bases in Britain and Africa. I have to admit that the Russians were more than willing to waste their troops, in the battle for Moscow 1.6 million Russians died, some troops were sent into battle with one rifle for every 10 men. Stalin ordered punishment battalions to clear minefields by walking through them. War is beautiful. Our Merchant Marine lost oil tankers and supply ships to submarines and aircraft in the North Atlantic and on runs through ice cold seas to Murmansk to bring supplies and planes to Russia. It has been said that Russian troops were told that the US stamp on food and war material meant that it was sent by Uncle Stalin.

I actually agree with you on that point, your navy support was hugely instrumental to the war at sea. However you should have acted sooner. Untill you were actually forced to join the war you made no effort what so ever to help the rest of us.

Bullshit.

And Britain would not be "toast" if it wern't for your ships because the Royal Air Force had already won the Battle of Britain. Hitler could never have even hoped to invade us by sea with the RAF bombing the hell out of them. In short, we saved ourselves.

Winston Churchill asked for our help and he was glad to get the least bit as well as our best. It's to bad that you can't take your knowledge of history and debate with Winston himself, he was one of the greatest orators of all time, and he would have been able to settle this matter in short order.

Of course the US didn't win the World Wars by ourselves, and Britain, France and Russia didn't win the wars either, we became Allies for common cause and through great tribulation, we persevered.

As for the pervert raping the 12 year old girl: shooting is to good for him, but I don't have a better solution.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do realise that Osiris and I do think that some parents fail lamentably to keep an eye on where their kids are these days and practically dress them like miniature hookers.

Don't get me started on that one. I have an issue with a girl who works part-time at my place who dresses like that and then gets mad when men see her as a toy and not a woman.

I hear you about some parents, but in addition, what about the parents who do and the kids "sneak". My old high school was predominantly upper class and very devoutly Jewish in nature. The parents wanted their daughters covered. The girls would walk out in "Parent Approved" clothing, get to school, go to the gym locker room and change into much skimpier attire.

We could go on for days about what causes this (media, lack of parenting, too much parenting, peer pressure, etc.). It still doesn't change the fact that this creep did this. Whether the girl was naive, defiant, or fast doesn't matter. She was violated in a heinous way and somewhere the system failed prosecuting the criminal. It could be an idiot judge, it could be a loophole in the law that the accused's lawyer found, it could be a weak prosecutor. No matter what it was, this is a travesty of justice and I pray this girl can recover from the trauma and I can also hope a little "prison shower" justice befalls these guys that did this.

What did the other guys involved get sentence-wise?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I think pedophiles prefer children to look like little children. So maybe Britney Spears has inadvertently done parents a favor!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's a sorry state of affairs when a guy like that gets six years for violating anyone much less a twelve year old. The legal system needs to go on trial.

I live in Turkey where the justice system has a long way to go before it reaches "western standards". There is a lot of room for improvement.

But I can guarantee you one thing, the police would not have been called to arrest the S.O.B. They would have come to collect his dead body (and those of his "friends").

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
It's a sorry state of affairs when a guy like that gets six years for violating anyone much less a twelve year old. The legal system needs to go on trial.

I live in Turkey where the justice system has a long way to go before it reaches "western standards". There is a lot of room for improvement.

But I can guarantee you one thing, the police would not have been called to arrest the S.O.B. They would have come to collect his dead body (and those of his "friends").

Probably why Turkey isn't going to be joining the EU anytime soon. Your culture is too different from the British culture.

It's not our political system that has failed this poor girl, it's the Judge as it's his decision to decide the sentence. Our political system is one of the best in the world, and it suits us perfectly. (Just look at what happened when India tried to adopt it.)

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This actually made me laugh. You really think I feel inferior? Ha! You have no idea.

of course you do.

If there's anything more pathetic than the American who shouts from every mountain top that his country is the best without any real idea of what he's talking about, it's the Frenchman or the Briton who does exactly the same thing, only more loudly and with a greater sense of insistence and urgency. The American does this because he's naive and self-absorbed enough to believe that he's right. The people from recently irrelevant countries do this because they fear the American might actually be on to something. They are so afraid of this they will dig in and reject any reasonable thing said, unwilling to give any ground at all. Your acting like you are the cat's pajamas and making outrageously ridiculous and one-sided claims about how awesome you and your country are that nobody would ever believe, is so obviously just a "look at me!! look at me!!!!!!" cry for attention from someone who is tired of being overlooked in favor of their bigger, more successful sibling. Understandable. Still pathetic. and obviously a sign of insecurity.

I'll go on disrespecting the easter bunny and you can continue disrespecting 12 year old rape victims. That's definitely on the same level.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NineInch is exactly right. You can't go saying any system is perfect. All governments are good theories on paper, but in action they are susceptible to problems. I love my country and I love my democracy, but I hardly feel it is a perfect democracy any more than the British system is perfect.

All things have flaws. That's just the way it is.

Now can we stop the nationalist chest thumping and maybe stay on topic?