'Man' Sentenced To 6 Years For Raping A 12 Year Old Girl 15 Times

rexcasual

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While wanting to defend your daughter against predators is admirable, don't you think after being raped multiple times the last thing she really needs is her father going to jail for life?

There you go injecting logic and reason into a subject fraught with primal emotion and hyperbolic responses. What are you, a goddamn troll? :rolleyes: j/k

Ecdtheow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although my first response would be yes I would want to see this guy and the others dead (and not in any way that was even remotely pain free) I do not think this would help in any way and being perfectly honest if someone had raped my daughter I don't even know if I would be able to function properly. I think I would be feeling totally inadequate and as if I had failed her it would be akin to losing someone through death I think and I would probably be mourning the loss of innocence and my failure to do my job as a parent and keep my child safe. No matter how it happened I don’t think you can ever forgive yourself but not having had that happen I cant say for sure and I hope I am never in a position where I am able to. On punishment I don’t think that any amount of therapy or rehabilitation is ever going to cure these people so why cost taxpayers thousands of pounds in keeping them locked up and them keeping tabs on them once released (until people slip up and they re-offend) just end their lives they have stolen the lives of their victims I do not see any problem in that especially the ones who portray themselves as victims because they were molested as children, surely they should know better than anyone else then. About the not getting into cars with strangers thing isn’t it true that more often than not the person is already known to the victim.

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
All I did was relate what could happen in a similar situation here in Turkey. I personally don't agree with executing the guy in cold blood, anymore than I agree with him getting off with a slap on the wrists.

So why do you need to bring Turkey's application to join the EU into it? It's off topic. The debating style used in this thread of tearing down and insulting another system, which makes your system look not so bad is useless (you are not the only one doing that). So is swearing at people.

Know what? I've answered this already, if you can't understand it, I feel sorry for you. But I'm not here to help out "slow people".

Peace.