Man sexy ways...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Gisella, May 23, 2006.

1. Gisella

Gold Member

Hmmm...i have this picture right now how sexy is a man undressing...and the little things they do that makes me/us crazy many times without realize it...like touching his tummy and chest and hmmm little things a guy does that make us go wet and bananas wanting him...

Hmmm...the way they touch themselves...their neck, their hips or whatever...their wet or swet bodies in white plain t-shirts ...so sexy...yummy...

:flirt: :kiss: :hug:

Hmmmm....kisses sexy men...

:tongue:

2. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

It seems like when you are madly in love with a person every little thing they do is sexy:rolleyes:

3. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

It isn't only with persons we love, Honey_Grrl, I have to second Gisella in this matter!

A sexy way of men is watching them in the bathroom. I was a couple with a guy; and watching him getting ready in the bathroom was something I could have done for hours. Watching him shower, brush his teeth, shave and dress always got my juices flowing, and made me horny for the next time I could get his clothes off again with my teeth, *grrroooarrrr*.

I've had these feelings again lately, with a guy I met in February. I had used the bathroom after sex, and when I returned, he was on the phone, talking to someone, and only wearing his boxer briefs. One of the few times my knees weakened a degree or two, but it was quite a sight. He's very good-looking.

Maybe it is a sign of being deeply in love, but then again, I think love only determines the intensity of your feeling. I have these feelings for many men, but only in few cases they got so intense it really got me horny.

4. philboy

philboy New Member

Mountaineering boots and a fireman`s hard hat usually does it for my women.
    The fireman`s waterhose helps too.

5. naughty

Gold Member

Lions and tigers and bears... oh my!

6. naughty

Gold Member

Well,

I think a comfortable, confident man in a well tailored suit who has picked a shape ,color and weave that compliment his individual masculine pulchritude is something that gives one pause and paws....

7. philboy

philboy New Member

Well reasoned Naughty.
    I buy my business suits in Saville Row in London. But for you I will wear polished shoes and a tie and white shirt instead of boots and hard hat.

8. invisibleman

Gold Member

A man is most sexiest when he has been broken spiritually. You really see who he is at his most vulnerable state. All men have those times of complete vulnerability.

9. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    I have been with women who interpret vulnerability as weakness, and there is nothing that will run them off faster than spiritual brokeness or complete vulnerability. I suppose for a man that would be sexy because that is when people are most readily taken advantage of, but the only vulnerability I might be inclilned to show a woman might be the superficial kind, like holding your genitals in her hands, etc.
    As for the subject at hand, I used to really enjoy watching an old girlfriend prepare herself for her day, dress and groom in front of the mirror. Soooo sexy.

10. gg42

gg42 New Member

Albums:
    Gisella needs some, and real soon.....have you noticed that every day there are more men in her avatar? Maybe we guys could do an intervention?:smile:

And I thought I was the only one that was in on the secret of the fireman's hat...I hear that's the real secret behind the DaVinci code!

11. babidawlx55

babidawlx55 New Member

i love it when they're hott and sweating after a good session. Hair is big for me too, I absolutely loooove long hair. And feeling his arms wrapped around me, the masculinity and feeling of protection.. Gotta love 'em.

12. Doc

Doc New Member

Albums:
    Well I'm not a woman, but always do catch my girl sneaking a peak when I'm shaving in the bathroom, now I know what she was thinking about. As for me, it's an endless thrill watching her get dressed in the morning. It's almost like a show.

13. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Gisella, I feel for you. Must be spring fever. I seem to be mentally undressing other men (at the grocery store, the dog park, etc.) in higher volume than usual. I say you and I get together and go on a manhunt. Sound good?

14. Gisella

Gold Member

:tongue:

Mercurialbliss girl...it must be fever for sure im doing the same thing...im impossible and looking at men and i think they may feel my vibes because they look to and interesting exchanges lookings are going own.. sooo cool....we are such beautiful creatures and soooo very sexy!!!!

I'm travelling in a couple of days...and airports are crazy with sooo many different people from all over...walking through concourses are cool because there are glances all over...

Im having naughty thoughts people....men are sooooo beautiful and delicious beings....hmmmmm.....

Yep GG2..i do need real action with real man for sure.... but the problem is choosing which sexy beautiful creature i will have action...oh yes!

:borladuck: Im in need lots of bird actions !!!!

:flirt: Hey handsome streaptease to me and show me what you got !!!

(Ps:Gisella needs fireman waterhose help to put fire off please!:redface: )

:blindfold: I cant look at them they are killing me...:tongue:

15. philboy

philboy New Member

For my new friends Mercurial Bliss and Gisella in their man hunting frustrated state, I will bring my fireman`s hose and big helmet on my next US trip.
    I normally charge a daily fee for such a service but for you two special guys you can have a free trial. When my hose gushes you have seen nothing like it!

16. Gisella

Gold Member

17. Gisella

Gold Member

:no: Nonono...nothing like that..."frustation" stuff...

Sorry if was understood this way...

We choose, we hunt the ones we want and connect and etc... we do not need free trials Philboy..

We are trully special women :wink:

18. Shelby

Gold Member

Holy shit!

Are you hot or what? Damn.

19. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

I'll come with you two... sounds like fun!

Isn't it a great feeling to look at a man with your undressing look, and when he notices you, just shoot him your naughtiest smile, the one that lets him know what you're currently thinking? I love to play that game, the art of innuendo is a mental form of foreplay for me. Also the reactions amaze me: Ranging from guys who are embarrassed and blush, over others who don't react, or just smile back nocommittally/pretend not to notice your looks, to others who play your play and give you their undressing looks. There are so many options, and every step of the game offers new ones. I love it.

20. invisibleman

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted