Man Shoots his Balls off, gets five years

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How can he shotgun his balls off and miss everthing eles ?

After 15 pints of beer a man accidently shot his nut's off after getting his sawn-off shotgun to settle an argument over who's round it was next, he received a 5 year prison sentence.
Source: The Sun

David Walker, 28, had the gun stuffed down his trousers when it went off by mistake.
Sheffield Crown Court heard that he went home for the sawn-off shotgun after spending an evening in the pub arguing with an old pal about whose turn it was to buy a beer.
Andrew Hatton, prosecuting, said: “He went home to get his gun. As he was returning to the area of the pub with it the gun went off. He had it shoved down his trousers.
“After the shotgun had discharged he placed it in a rubbish bin and crawled back to his home address.”
Walker underwent emergency surgery following the incident in Dinnington, South Yorkshire. Gulzar Syed, defending, said: “He is still suffering as a result of the injuries. “He still feels quite severe pain. There are still pellets embedded within the scrotum area of his body.”
Mr Syed told the judge that Walker had bought the gun for just £15 four years ago, for his own protection. Walker admitted one charge of possession of a prohibited firearm. Judge Robert Moore said recent legislation regarding banned guns meant he had to impose the statutory minimum sentence on Walker of five years in prison.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I were the judge my ruling would be:

Guilty: possession of a prohibited firearm. Sentence: Ball blown off + Total public humiliation. Time Served.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If I were the judge my ruling would be:

Guilty: possession of a prohibited firearm. Sentence: Ball blown off + Total public humiliation. Time Served.

Reminds me of the MasterCard commercial: Sentence...Priceless.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
That law is crap. He didn't do anyone/thing any damage so why such a severe sentence. I would have thought shooting off your own nuts would be punishment enough!

The law is not crap.

He tries to say that he had the weapon (ho ho) for his own protection (ho ho) then when he is pissed up he goes home to get it to settle an argument about who's round it is in a public place.

Maybe the minimum sentence should be five years and having your nuts blown off by the gun you are illegally carrying.

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you ask me he paid a high price, 5 years is a little much

In the UK, the judge has no discretion at all.

Possessing (let alone carrying) a firearm without a permit is a mandatory minimum 5 years.

10 is what they're now seeking.

Good thing, too.

It's easier to join MI5 than own a handgun in the UK. They're effectively banned. Period.

As a permit-holding Smith & Weston 6 shot revolver, I realised last week that my permit had expired.

Cold-sweat broke out all over my body and I wouldn't answer the door nor the phone until I'd contacted my buddies at the gun club and found someone who would hold it for me.

Simply to have it at home but not in a properly certified Gun-Safe with any ammunition stored in a separate Gun-Safe would merit a mandatory 5 year sentence over here.

Shotguns are a little easier (though not much). You have to be vetted more than if you were a potential pedophile applying for a job in a children's home and the law can rescind your license at any time and at moment's notice, for any reason they see fit.

It's very draconian, but it means that gun deaths seem to be restricted to villains killing other villains (not without exception, of course).

Domestic deaths from gunshot (cheated wives/husbands etc) are almost never heard of.

He carried a gun - that's 5 years.

He admitted intent to use it - that should have been another 5 IMHO.

His mishap and his lost balls are his own affair and of his own making.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
see... this is precisely why guns should be legal... you blokes are making it far too hard for natural selection to operate effectively.