B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dirty Videophile said:
I think that would hurt. hurt.
I can't view something like that.

What?? You're the Dirty VIDEOPHILE. You MUST watch it!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Penile bifurcation, as it is known, is not a totally unheard-of fetish and/or body modification.

However, doing it on your own in front of a camera as this guy appeared to be is pretty extreme!
... I baled out about 20 seconds in. :redface: :rolleyes:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
...and I always thought I mistreated mine :biggrin1:

GRRR! METAL! GRRR! RRR!

I know a few people who are heavily into body modification, and I've actually seen stuff like this before in person ... generally, I think it's all really interesting, except for the genital mutilation stuff... That I just can't wrap my head around. And they explain their reasons to me, but they never register in my head ... The penis asks for so little but gives so much - why would you treat it like that!

To each his own I guess.

Expando1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At least you had the decency to warn us about the content. NOT gonna watch it, however. Makes me nauseated just thinking about it.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
pssh... I watched the whole thing... while eating a bag of popcorn, ha. He doesn't just split it, he sticks a stick (bad word choice, but I'm drawin a blank here) through the wound as well. Just thought I'd let ya know.

Ya wimps.

:biggrin1:

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i happen to have a 3 inch subinscion personally and its not as bad as people put off

its done with anesthetic and such

i actually know the guy in this video he is a friend of mine from England and is very much sane and intelligent but just like heavy genital modification such as myself

the purpose of opening up the penis in such a manner is that the insides of the penis contains hundreds and hundreds of bundles of nerve endings just waiting to be stimulated.....some men do sounding to get at them which is were you insert metal rods down and it feels really good haha......most of us with splitting started with that and just moved on further with it

i cant seem to figure out why people constantly find videos on the Internet.....such as the other one posted awhile ago of the legendary mark our founder, just to make fun of them

cant you just let people do who they want to be and not belittle them since you know nothing about them as people

Reactions: Anthjj997

handcuffsfan4

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ummm....it was intresting. i watched the whole thing. i wouldnt do it to myself or have it done but im ok with other people doing it to themselves. i think the video kinda went on to long and could have been done alot faster. but they probably did it to freak people out.

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Perhaps Lorena Bobbitt could have given some advice on this subject...??
It's unbearable to watch. Captain Winkie went into hiding after the 1st 10 seconds......

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
alex8 said:
Penile bifurcation, as it is known, is not a totally unheard-of fetish and/or body modification.

However, doing it on your own in front of a camera as this guy appeared to be is pretty extreme!
... I baled out about 20 seconds in. :redface: :rolleyes:

When the scissors appeared and the music began to pound ominously and the guy touched metal to flesh, I switched channels immediately! I hope the dumb guy survived the mutilation!:rolleyes:

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
warwithscars said:
i cant seem to figure out why people constantly find videos on the Internet.....such as the other one posted awhile ago of the legendary mark our founder, just to make fun of them

cant you just let people do who they want to be and not belittle them since you know nothing about them as people
Nobody's belittled them as people here. They've accurately described their own reaction, which is fair.

Yes, nobody can dictate what you do with your own body. Anyone is free to comment. Some people hate the idea of piercings or tattoos. I've seen stills of a self-castration. Some people feel two feet are too many, and occasionally find a surgeon who will remove them. I guess suicide is the end-point of totally extreme body modification. (Or maybe taking others with you is, or maybe volunatary cannibalism like that guy in Germany.)

I don't know if there is an objectively definable point where something is an innocuous BM and something is so insane they need to be protected from themselves. Maybe it's arbitrary. The people with twoo many feet claim great relief from amputation. Maybe that's OK, then. Can anyone clarify?