Man split his cock

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
faculae said:
How many of you made it to the part where he quits on the scissors and opts for a razor? My god ... however, I have my suspicions.

There isn't enough blood, and last I checked, one doesn't go about slicing his body open with a pair of opposing blades - he uses a single blade such as a scaple if he has any brains. How many of you cut up your steak with scissors at the dining room table? Any doctors in the house? Am I wrong? Scissors tear flesh, not cut it.

And last, he only bleeds initially and stops whilst he continues to mutilate. A hallmark of badly planned special effects. How many veins does your penis have? Big ones that is? There should be LOTS of blood.; buckets.
first of all i know this man personally and know its very much real and i have this same procedure done.....though mine is only opened up 3 inches down

surgical scissors are a very widely used instrument in cutting flesh especially when there isn't a solid backing in which to use a scalpel to make safe cuts

surgical scissors are VERY sharp and do cut the skin.....its like having 2 scalpel stuck together there is not ripping

and lastly like i said in earlier posts an anesthetic is used when performing this procedure.....xylocaine with adrenaline to be exact........adrenaline is added to the anesthetic to help with slowing of blood full for it constricts the blood vessels.....hence why there wasn't to much blood....in some procedures i perform were i inject anesthetic first.....barely a few drops of blood are seen during the procedure

and to the person that asked about sex......well when a man and woman or man and a man love each other the man puts his ding dong in the other person and makes squishy noises for like 30 mins

seriously why would it change anything but make it better sensation......the procedure hasn't changed the phallic shape of the penis only changed the exit of the urethra........sex is exactly the same but feels much better and you just cum out of were the hole has been opened too

and yes to anyone that does find it interesting or just body art in general BMEZINE.COM would be the place to look

actually this video was stolen from BME and thats were i met the man in question and were i have been working with for over 6 years now

topman29

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Has the video been taken off that site? because i can not seem to find it when i click the link

what exactly do you see in this video?
can a working link be posted again?

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it was probably removed

it was a stolen video from BMEVIDEO.com

they werent given permission to republish it so they were in violation of copyright law

i acutally contacted them about it.....which i have done for BME numerous times

such as when like crazyshit.com or muchosucko.com etc stole my image from BME not to long ago