Man Spreading

Alexpinn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
:p 736F7995-D722-4A74-9579-C774BB7556BB.jpeg
man spreading is great - it’s integral in demonstrating a lads dominance, not only by creating physical space with his legs but also, in some very lucky cases, display how big his cock and balls are - the message being I’m hung, I’m the alpha male here.
Being gay, in particular quiet a slut of bottom gay guy, I have found that straight lads in particular use the manspread as an invite to go to them.

Attachments

Lasher86

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If they are telling me to close my legs because I am in someone's way, blocking an empty seat or a walkway, I'd apologize and move for them.

But if I'm just sitting with my legs spread normally and they told me to close my legs for no apparent reason, I'd be surprised by their audacity and tell them to mind their own god damn business.

Reactions: DCMMP3 and Alexpinn

Lasher86

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wholeheartedly agree. In this age of growing misandry masked as feminism, "manspreading" is just a construct to focus on. In fact, a designer won a feminist award for creating a chair explicitly to force a man's legs into a more narrow form. While applauded by that community, she also received backlash.
If a man had created a chair designed to hinder a woman's body in some way, he would have been flayed alive. The double standard is nauseating. History is thick with unfortunate examples of what men have done to women over the centuries, including fashion that controls a women's body (forming the hourglass figure), or even their ability to speak (Venetian masks that had to be held in place with a mouthpiece that kept them silent when worn). In all the feminist courses I've taken, everyone agreed to the unnecessary and sometimes horrific degree of bodily control by one gender over another.
So what makes it ok for some women to think they can do it to men? It isn't. That is where feminism becomes misandry, masking as feminism. I am a proud feminist, raised by a feminist. Equality should be the goal. Control, belittling, and body shaming shouldn't be done by anyone, let alone awarding someone for designing furniture that does exactly that.
So all of this is true, but I want to point out that the chair she designed was only a concept and wasn't that serious. It was meant to he thought provoking and to offer an analogy.

Just as the men who responded to her chair with the belief that she "hated all men" were being unfair and missing the entire gradient of possibilities that exist between "loving all men and everything every man does" and "hating all.men and everything every man does," there are also a whole graduated range of possibilities for her intent behind this chair.

It was a statement. It was socio-political and meant to be a thought provoking analogy.

navywill83

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Id tell that person to get a life or ignore them. The neo-feminist nazis who created this term just wanted one more thing to attack men about.

Men don’t shut their legs all the way closed for anatomical reasons, most important for me because it pushes my balls together and is painful.

Reactions: Mike hung

LondonLad8t8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Id tell that person to get a life or ignore them. The neo-feminist nazis who created this term just wanted one more thing to attack men about.

Men don’t shut their legs all the way closed for anatomical reasons, most important for me because it pushes my balls together and is painful.

I wound’t say it’s all Neo-Fem-N whom did that coz as a short guy I’m also prone to get tall lads do it to me as well, I just spread right back is all and when the knees touch you have an accord with the dude.

I agree some distance is required, stops the nuts sticking to our inner thighs and lets them relax and stay cool. Also when you have a fragile/prone to painful impact equipment like balls between your legs, keeping your legs too closed is bad for them, unhygienic, and sometimes puts a nut on top of the other, I hate that sliding/slip feeling when one bullock goes over the other. Some men are taller as well and their ratio of spreading is wider due to height and comfortability - and of course dick size isn’t the same for all guys. I stopped wearing Jeans for a while now since I moved to trousers, I still spread but more comfortably and I always spread within the limit of the seat width I’m in so I can’t be accused by others.

I would also say as a male put my work/gym bag on my lap or between my feet for clearance and avoidance of trip hazards for anyone around, some women are the same and try to be considerate - the rest use an entire seat for a massive handbag.

LondonLad8t8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I also have a birth defect in my spine which makes sitting cross-legged or crossing my legs while sitting and sitting legs closed difficult and painful but unless I showed said complaining person they wouldn’t know - also they would be freaked out about the defect as it’s visible.

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wouldn't do it in the first place, but if somebody needed to sit next to me, I'd close my legs. Simple courtesy!

You would be surprised how many man don't have that courtesy. I had a friend in HS that as soon as he sat down on the bus would spread his legs until his leg was 50% over next seat. Even sitting next to him, I'd end up feeling his legs pushing my over. On a recent airplane flight my mom was sitting next to a guy spreading wide... I was able to get her seat moved. VERY EFFNG RUDE.

Reactions: lapdog2001