Man Spreading

Jeremywantscock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think there's sexual connotations to it , men also like to sit that way to show their dominate , that they're in control. I do get some men can't cross they're legs and spreading their legs is the only way they can sit. I feel it applies more to tall men and to well endowed men , they seem to always spread their legs more then the shorter men obviously because they have long legs and big cock and balls, crossing them would be totally uncomfortable and won't look good on them. A man's cock and balls need air to breath , constricting blood flow by crossing their legs won't be healthy.

fltopman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
bdsmlr-803978-4DmTl0DBxQ.jpg

Mount Phalic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tell them to mind their own business. Human males have a narrow hip girdle which causes their legs to spread naturally. Add male genitalia and big thighs and the spread will, well, spread. It's basic body mechanics.

Human females have legs further apart from a wider hip girdle to accommodate childbirth which makes it easier to keep legs together, cross them and even hook foot behind calf--a trick few men can do. It's basic body mechanics.

Just as I would never shame a large or overweight person for taking up too much space no one should ever shame a man for the natural spread of his legs. Unnatural spreads are another story.:cool:

Ah... yet another sexual dimorphism in our species...:)
You hit the nail on the head. It's a made up "problem" invented by people who hate men.

Reactions: LondonLad8t8

Hakan1

Superior Member
Media
most of the time it´s really BS and a made-up problem. BUT there can be certain situations where it´s really problematic. If you work in a public office for example and your customer sits like that in front of you it really comes across respectless. And I say this as a man who likes to spread his legs. tumblr_p5dpumqW0d1t1si8wo1_640.jpg